Elysium Recruitment [S1/Closed]

JIMBO

o ye almost forgot about this banger

On 17/11/2016 at 6:51 AM, Apachee said:

I dont understand gang life right night, it seems so shit the top tier gangs deny people for not having enough experience or they think the player is just bad, but then these players go join the next tier down for gangs and the top tier gangs just shit talk them call them shit for the gang they are in or just shit talk to build there ego. it just seems that gang life is at a halt right now, im tired of fighting the same gangs over and over again and getting beat by gangs such as Elysium, and Nv, i try to make gangs to challenge them and i get no were close and at the end of it, all i get is "your gang is garbage" "Fucking bad!" and so on just makes no sense dont understand how its fun. 

Edited by Jimbo
JAY1HP, Eyad, VeNiiM and 1 other like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Lochlain

Australian, but flexible with time on server.
Do you own an orca/ifrit: Not as of right now but have previously and can easily buy

Not Precinct to server 1 - Police rank - Constable

Arma 3 hours (70% on Asylum rest Wasteland/KOTH) : https://gyazo.com/5f9c497b441a8513217182d27135c0bf

Financially Stable: 1 Mill Cap/ 325k Prestige - 800k after buying house/vehicles etc
House: https://gyazo.com/9d47b4f6765d34be26b593c5d88f4499

I have played on Asylum for about 2-3 years so I understand the skill and experience needed for Feds and Cartels. I took a long break from arma because my computer was not keeping up with the performance needed for all situations that would come across in Taking cartels and robbing feds. Now that I have built a new computer I have been getting back into arma asylum. Although when I previously played the prison was in a different location and there was no altis bank so my knowlegde of those are not as advanced as Cartels and feds but I am a quick learner. Preferred rifle Mk18 ABR, ARCO

Previous gangs : Not sure if you would know them because it was so long ago.

Animal Style, Easy Company, and small gangs that cease to exist now. (fought against innovative)

I understand that I do not meet some of your requirements but if you guys are willing to give me a trial I wont let you down, I see most of you on the server and you guys seem like a gang I want to get involved with.