Elysium Recruitment [S1/Closed]

JIMBO

In-game name: Joe

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 1.7k https://gyazo.com/e8baa53256a081adcd0fe636a68dad22

Who can vouch for you: never spoke to any of u guys

Why do you want to join Elysium: You guys seem one of the best asylum gangs, and I am experienced in cartels, and I have good comms and i'm mature, and i'd like to get a shot in one of the biggest gangs on aslylum i'm also from the EU.

Previous gangs: Assent on olympus

Edited by Joe-
7 hours ago, Joe- said:

In-game name: Joe

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 1.7k https://gyazo.com/e8baa53256a081adcd0fe636a68dad22

Who can vouch for you: never spoke to any of u guys

Why do you want to join Elysium: You guys seem one of the best asylum gangs, and I am experienced in cartels, and I have good comms and i'm mature, and i'd like to get a shot in one of the biggest gangs on aslylum i'm also from the EU.

Previous gangs: Assent on olympus

denied as no one can vouch for you

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: Goku

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 3k+

Who can vouch for you: JDawg (Jimbo) NotLIkeThis (eli), Haych yo, GingaNinja (Ollie)

Why do you want to join Elysium: Ive taken a month break from asylum, mainly because im extremely busy, but when im not extremely buys kicking doors down i'd like some one to play with

Previous gangs: The only gang that matters, Encore

asiuxjau and .Sean like this
20 hours ago, Goku said:

Who can vouch for you: JDawg (Jimbo) NotLIkeThis (eli), Haych yo, GingaNinja (Ollie)

Why do you want to join Elysium: Ive taken a month break from asylum, mainly because im extremely busy, but when im not extremely buys kicking doors down i'd like some one to play with

DENIED

20 hours ago, Goku said:
20 hours ago, Goku said:

DENIEDx2