Plague attempt to push a cartel

1 hour ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

@H00DR1CH

@ZUR9H 

@White

no shit taking now?:shrug:

I would say something but who are u? u use another name in- game so people don't see how bad u are, Plague never says we are good, we just talk trash because it make fights more intense and it's funny. Now for Paratus talking trash:fail: dude can't even keep a server running more then 30 min

Edited by ZUR9H
Repent likes this
3 hours ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

@H00DR1CH

@ZUR9H 

@White

no shit taking now?:shrug:

I could careless about winning or losing. I'm busy I barley play. I'm in school, sports and I go out with friends. I could really careless about how good I am or the gang I'm in. But coming from you? You're a meme. You're irrelevant. I talk shit because it's funny and it really upsets downies like you. 

savage (; and Repent like this
31 minutes ago, White said:

I could careless about winning or losing. I'm busy I barley play. I'm in school, sports and I go out with friends. I could really careless about how good I am or the gang I'm in. But coming from you? You're a meme. You're irrelevant. I talk shit because it's funny and it really upsets downies like you. 

a meme who is irrelevant mkay, im not a downy either, im not like you who posts pics of yourself and your "girlfriend" to impress people.

go play more "sports" in eating you fat cunt

Que @O/|/|3GA's hilarious impression of you

32 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

a meme who is irrelevant mkay, im not a downy either, im not like you who posts pics of yourself and your "girlfriend" to impress people.

The fact the motard makes impressions of people is funny. With his big ass forehead he shouldn't be making impressions of anyone. But since i don't know motard like that maybe my boi @H00DR1CH should do the shit talking. And btw anyone who is in Lawless is irrelevant. 

H00DR1CH, NotZurph and Marco like this
3 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

Nah thats Alex. He plays olympus i think now?

Ahh ok. Well i was going to roast you but your not him so that sucks. As for this pleb Simon that gets some kills congrats. We all have r good and bad days you should feel super accomplished lol. Now go outside and attempt to get your little virgin dick wet for once in your life 

Repent likes this
6 minutes ago, H00DR1CH said:

Ahh ok. Well i was going to roast you but your not him so that sucks. As for this pleb Simon that gets some kills congrats. We all have r good and bad days you should feel super accomplished lol. Now go outside and attempt to get your little virgin dick wet for once in your life 

"Your little virgin dick"

you are definitely retarded, plus s0mething was a beast??

1 hour ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

I post pictures on Facebook and Instagram of my gf and I. What's wrong with that? Everyone does it. Brush your yellow teeth fat prick. What's it like to sit at home with no friends, talk shit on forums because you have nothing better to do and play arma all day? Get a life you would be alot happier.

Edited by White
H00DR1CH, Repent and Apci like this