Seized Weapons/Drug Storage Facility

@bamf @Padrinos Have you thought about having a facility where all the drugs and weapons seized over one restart are stored in crates, that wipes after a restart. Allowing rebel groups to attempt to break in and steal them, obviously it would need to be rather difficult, possibly requiring drilling through multiple doors over 10-20 minutes. Rebels would then have to get the contraband out. Please feel free to make suggestions

Edited by Nathan
Haych, Leap, Buddy Martinez and 9 others like this
10 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

This isn't that bad of an idea, the one thing i want them to add back is Prison Guard duty(Australia map). It was always fun putting people in solitary and giving yard time. I know it was on Australia and I dont know if its restricted to that map, but it would be pretty fun to bring to altis or tanoa

They would need to redo the prison but +1

1 hour ago, Nathan said:

@bamf @Padrinos Have you thought about having a facility where all the drugs and weapons seized over one restart are stored in crates, that wipes after a restart. Allowing rebel groups to attempt to break in and steal them, obviously it would need to be rather difficult, possibly requiring drilling through multiple doors over 10-20 minutes. Rebels would then have to get the contraband out. Please feel free to make suggestions

I think it's a great idea however it would need a certain amount of cops online to do so just like fed bank and prison, and maybe it could go on the old prison island? And everything sized would need to be randomised behind different doors

good idea. Hopefully you dont mind if i elaborate. @Nathan

All drugs seized by cops could go to a warehouse somewhere (you could include seized weapons if you want but meh), i suggest making it require at least 6 cops maybe even more, and make the drilling take about 15 minutes. people would just buy houses and store the drugs in houses near by, so my suggestion is to make it so you cannot store the drugs, but instead make a separate drug dealer (call it something different than drug dealer maybe drug distributer or contraband dealer) and make it so you have to sell the drugs at that location giving the cops an opportunity to chase you in a hemmt or box truck.

Just my idea. let me know if im retarded

this is a great idea, it just needs to be balanced.

Edited by TheRealLethal
Haych and Crossfade like this
  • 5 months later...