FaZe Sheep with a new trickshot!

10 minutes ago, henky said:

Typical sheep and then he shit talks like he is good. idk why this little kid is not banned yet. 24 bans on his name and admins still think he is good for the community GG

Cant beat em, ban em. You need to calm yourself down kiddo Sheep has 24 bans but I bet if the admins listed each one of them 70% of them would be stupid bans that a normal player wouldn't get banned for. But dont worry Id be salty too that when Envy shows up Henky logs out.

tumblr_mihqoixvp81s5it2uo1_500.gif

Edited by Wang Liqin
544heu, Pippi, Sijanec and 1 other like this
Just now, Wang Liqin said:

Cant beat em, ban em. You need to calm yourself down kiddo Sheep has 24 bans but I bet if the admins listed each one of them 70% of them would be stupid bans that a normal player wouldn't get banned for.

tumblr_mihqoixvp81s5it2uo1_500.gif

you just defending him because its ur babygirl, you know what he is doing. dirty ass lagswitchers

Shepurd likes this
Just now, henky said:

you just defending him because its ur babygirl, you know what he is doing. dirty ass lagswitchers

Any time an admin messages me regarding sheep showing me another video of him "groupchatting/lagswitching" I upload the cartel in question and everything clears up. When the servers have 100 people online 50 Extra people spamming in, ifrtis, helis, smokes, living in a whole different country and in general the servers are laggy anyway shit happens fam.

Just now, Wang Liqin said:

Any time an admin messages me regarding sheep showing me another video of him "groupchatting/lagswitching" I upload the cartel in question and everything clears up. When the servers have 100 people online 50 Extra people spamming in, ifrtis, helis, smokes, living in a whole different country and in general the servers are laggy anyway shit happens fam.

You upload your POV and it somehow clears up Sheep's POV? Admins must have low standards or something.

Shepurd, henky, FozzyBear and 1 other like this
25 minutes ago, henky said:

Typical sheep and then he shit talks like he is good. idk why this little kid is not banned yet. 24 bans on his name and admins still think he is good for the community GG

Can we please take into account that sheep was once ban for saying ''Star Wars'' i think this is a terrible offense in all honesty, what about you?

8 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

You upload your POV and it somehow clears up Sheep's POV? Admins must have low standards or something.

My POV of group chatting is the same if not better than sheeps POV. I didn't expect you to understand tho

1. I can still see people if they talk in group.

2. If someone uploads them self "pulling the plug" the game will just look normal for them people just standing or hovering.