Change Log 6.6.0

Paratus

On 1/15/2016 at 5:21 PM, Olivia said:

I'll miss the way the cities look at night and I'll miss flying over them at night in a heli.  The islands a pretty place after sundown, but hey RIP GREEN TIME ayy lmao

Yeah I liked night time as well. Sometimes you would be caught out without NVG and then you had to use lights. Also you had to strategically use NVG in cities b/c the lights would blind you. I think the dusk times also made for more immersion. I think if its full day all the time it would lose some immersion for me at least. It also felt safer for some reason when I was running around in the shadows of night even though I know that is just an illusion b/c of NVGs.  

Olivia, Furnie Mack and Matrixar like this

1 minute ago, Shalobee said:

Maybe make nvg only available at rebel and BH shop? I know that would upset a bunch of people but normal citizens shouldn't really have access to military gear so maybe make it only available at BH shop and Rebel. Not sure, I guess its a moot point now.

Omg you're a genius!!!

But for real, i think its a brilliant idea :D

Edited by Matrixar
22 hours ago, - RJ - said:

What was the hotfix about just about a hour ago ?

19 hours ago, Scott said:

What was in tonight's hotfix?

16 hours ago, - RJ - said:

I asked the same question but no notes on it.

I found an exploit with the aging process, so we went ahead and fixed it. 

As for the aging process only happening when you play, as Hap said that is by design. 

Also, has the fog toned down?  I haven't had a chance to play as much as I would have liked this weekend so I'm curious.

1 hour ago, bamf said:

Also, has the fog toned down?  I haven't had a chance to play as much as I would have liked this weekend so I'm curious.

Yes whole lot.

In fact, during the 12-15 hours I played last couple days, there has been 0% fog, at least on server #4 if that matters.

2 hours ago, Zoex said:
4 hours ago, bamf said:

I found an exploit with the aging process, so we went ahead and fixed it. 

As for the aging process only happening when you play, as Hap said that is by design. 

Thanks for the update. Fog has not been seen which is awesome lol. Green time was so not fun with the little rocks on the ground you could not see and would die when you crash into them lol.

8 hours ago, Patrick James said:

Bamf, another constable and I stopped a guy carrying illegal liquor and we couldn't seize it from his inventory, I would assume that is a bug...

Thanks, Patrick James

We tested that, and it worked the other day.  I'll test it on someone in a sec...

I may have found a bug, I have yet to test it with crates (I'm broke:D) but if you enter your house, lock the house and hit use on the barrel it will say some message telling you the house needs unlocked, when you unlock it and try again it will not work unless there is a server restart. When I tried soft and hard logging to get the barrel to place it wouldn't work.

Olivia likes this