So currently, the rule is-you cannot store your vehicle once you have been initiated. 

Is there anyway this rule could be amended? So, let's say you're out in the fields alone, quietly trying to soloplay and make a little cash because you are new. A helicopter flies up, tells you to put your hands up or die. If you decide to run for it and miraculously make your way back to a garage in the city while they are steadily firing upon you, store your vehicle. With the current rules, it's a bannable offense if you store your vehicle. You essentially have to either play the victim, or somehow survive the onslaught outnumbered and outgunned. It's not like combat logging or something. 

25 minutes ago, saeyo_prayers said:

So currently, the rule is-you cannot store your vehicle once you have been initiated. 

Is there anyway this rule could be amended? So, let's say you're out in the fields alone, quietly trying to soloplay and make a little cash because you are new. A helicopter flies up, tells you to put your hands up or die. If you decide to run for it and miraculously make your way back to a garage in the city while they are steadily firing upon you, store your vehicle. With the current rules, it's a bannable offense if you store your vehicle. You essentially have to either play the victim, or somehow survive the onslaught outnumbered and outgunned. It's not like combat logging or something. 

Its combat logging your vehicle though

Buy a rebel loadout and as soon as they initiate, I presume they're in a hummingbird because you say they are shooting you while you're driving and they are flying jump out and spray the thing. Hummingbirds are really easy to shoot down especially when they are trying to stay still and let the gunners aim, either you'll shoot out the pilot and they'll crash to the ground and explode or they'll fly away. Keep shooting them until they are gone though

So, you're saying-the bigger gangs that run the server can essentially patrol the fields and annihilate any new player that tries to either solo or duo with a friend, virtually eliminating solo play because they have no way to compete with such-doomed to play the perpetual victim with no chances of escape or making any cash, minus picking berries on a quad. 

Just a suggestion to promote more casual players that do not want to run with giant prepubescent, egotistical gangs. 

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

@saeyo_prayers asylum is not the place for solo game playing. If your are looking to play solo then I would recommend finding another server I'm sry but that's the way Admins have it ATM. 

What are you even talking about. Solo is the easiest way to make money

8 minutes ago, saeyo_prayers said:

So, you're saying-the bigger gangs that run the server can essentially patrol the fields and annihilate any new player that tries to either solo or duo with a friend, virtually eliminating solo play because they have no way to compete with such-doomed to play the perpetual victim with no chances of escape or making any cash, minus picking berries on a quad. 

Just a suggestion to promote more casual players that do not want to run with giant prepubescent, egotistical gangs. 

What kind of vehicle and gear do you have when you make money?

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

@saeyo_prayers asylum is not the place for solo game playing. If your are looking to play solo then I would recommend finding another server I'm sry but that's the way Admins have it ATM. 

Yeah, I am seeing that. I wouldn't mind gangs. Just feeling it out atm and would need one that is probably 18+. The obnoxious 10 year old squeakers screaming profanities about my mother is not exactly my cup of tea. Lol

Just now, Budbringer said:

What are you even talking about. Solo is the easiest way to make money

What kind of vehicle and gear do you have when you make money?

Ah, I'm new. I managed to save up enough for a box truck by selling phosphorus from my quad, then off-road...as soon as I upgraded to a box, I started getting robbed relentlessly. Lol I have learned to not use those and stick with an off-road. I have never had a weapon more than rook, really. I've tried making my way to the rebel bases 4-5 times and am always gunned down once there. 

1 hour ago, saeyo_prayers said:

If you want to save your vehicles from rebels, dunk them into the ocean (make sure its all the way inside the water) and it will despawn into your garage. 

saeyo_prayers likes this
31 minutes ago, saeyo_prayers said:

Ah, I'm new. I managed to save up enough for a box truck by selling phosphorus from my quad, then off-road...as soon as I upgraded to a box, I started getting robbed relentlessly. Lol I have learned to not use those and stick with an off-road. I have never had a weapon more than rook, really. I've tried making my way to the rebel bases 4-5 times and am always gunned down once there. 

Naked backpack and offroad is the way to go. You lose nothing on death, but make money on successfull runs. Its about negating your losses, not going for the big payday

BSquare and saeyo_prayers like this
1 hour ago, saeyo_prayers said:

So, you're saying-the bigger gangs that run the server can essentially patrol the fields and annihilate any new player that tries to either solo or duo with a friend, virtually eliminating solo play because they have no way to compete.

Yes exactly.

I played for a while solo and mostly was career cop cuz solo-ing is dogshit even having a small group barely cuts it.

The bigger your group the more money you'll make on Asylum.

In fact you'll find yourself outnumbering other noobs at the field and wind up robbing them cuz you can't resist the opportunity. Just keep at it and make some friends.

If you really love solo-ing or rollin with just 1 other your gonna have to get really good at Asylum type combat and solo-ing.

saeyo_prayers likes this
Just now, saeyo_prayers said:

Get an education and try to find some critical thinking/drawing conclusion skills.
This was a suggestion to up solo play, genius-since this is a suggestion area of the forum.
I bet you fit right in with the squeakers, prick.

There we have a great picture of newbies who join asylum and want's to change everything.

1. This rule is understandable

2. Don't harras me

3. You got angry after 1 second= kid

4. You are nobody

Just now, Bob Lee said:

There we have a great picture of newbies who join asylum and want's to change everything.

1. This rule is understandable

2. Don't harras me

3. You got angry after 1 second= kid

4. You are nobody

1. Suggestions for rule changes are exactly that, and any topic is debatable.

2. You're on my thread, not the other way around. That's not harassment, genius.

3. It's not angry calling you out on lack of social skills and all around rude reply. I am probably older than you, being in my 30's.

4. You are blocked. gtfo my thread. Act like an adult and have a Civilized conversation for once in your life without taking out your insecurities on people online.

Dissonance likes this
21 minutes ago, saeyo_prayers said:

Haha that's a great idea. Kind of skirting the rules a bit...but it works I suppose

Not skirting the rules at all, its the best way to deny people from chopping your vehicle. Cops even do it at the bank with their hunters to make sure the rebels don't get em. They despawn after 10 mins or so, but unless they're air lifted they're not going anywhere without an engine.

Edited by DreamC
13 minutes ago, Bob Lee said:

damn bro, your mum have probably dropped you on the head when you were born.

You are in your 30's? Right, let me quot you: " I bet you fit right in with the squeakers, prick. ". If you ask me this is not very adult, but i'm going to forgive you since nobody likes you

A new player in the community tryna make suggestions and saying his thoughts.. I dont see why you have to act like a cunt and immature

Just now, Mr. Fudger said:

A new player in the community tryna make suggestions and saying his thoughts.. I dont see why you have to act like a cunt and immature

Okey then remove/change the RDM and VDM rules, because you can shot and run over everyone you want without initiating.

rules are the rules. i'm pretty sure there would be a clusterfuck if the would make some big changes

1 hour ago, Bob Lee said:

damn bro, your mum have probably dropped you on the head when you were born.

You are in your 30's? Right, let me quot you: " I bet you fit right in with the squeakers, prick. ". If you ask me this is not very adult, but i'm going to forgive you since nobody likes you

I actually like the guy because he made some suggestions and contributed to the actual discussion. Unlike you coming in here shitposting and not even doing a decent job at that. How about you try to contribute to a discussion or refrain from posting before I help you into the latter category.

FudgeR, saeyo_prayers and BioHazard like this
3 hours ago, saeyo_prayers said:

Unfortunately within the rules we couldn't make this happen. Part of the risk/reward of the entire gameplay on Asylum (and any game really). We cant exactly just allow vehicles to disappear with no chance at rewarding the people hunting for the vehicle. This situation is tough as a newer player (and a solo player) so youll have to weigh different options:

1) Meet some other people or join a gang

2) Only use less expensive vehicles when you're alone. (offroad or hatchback for instance. Lower risk and lower reward.)

3) You surrender to the people who initiated and HOPE that maybe theyll let you go. This is where developing RP dialogue could really come in handy. 

4) RUN FOREST RUN (call the police and use them as a distraction so you can escape. Rebels love killing cops)

As a primarily solo player I stick to option 2 and 3 for the most part and definitely abuse option 4 if things are FUBAR. If I get caught by a group I just try and RP for my life and belongings. Sometimes rebels just want the bounty and will kill you regardless. =(

saeyo_prayers likes this
Just now, Dork said:

you arent either?

your just berating everyones replies.

Look both ways before you cross the street. You'll see that I did post to contribute to the discussion in addition to correcting the terrible behavior that permeates the forums these days. Also it is "You+are=You're" for future reference.

FudgeR likes this
Just now, Sneaky said:

Look both ways before you cross the street. You'll see that I did post to contribute to the discussion in addition to correcting the terrible behavior that permeates the forums these days. Also it is "You+are=You're" for future reference.

Did you have a bad day sir? If you did I hope it gets better, sir.

Edited by Sijanec