[‡] Insanity - Recruitment - [OPEN]

Diseased

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

In-game name: Marcel
Timezone: PST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/196e9375f33aa17a5b4b3af733b6e425
Previous gang affiliations: A long time ago on Altis was part of Dark Horse (I think thats what it was. Kinda forgot)
Why we should accept you: I am a very good shot which makes smart decisions. I am in a Milsim group so i understand how to move in and out tactically, and have learned to respect my higher ups. 
Any extra information:
I would say once you get to know me, I'm one of the most mature kids you'll meet, have gotten that a lot over the past year.

Due to the fact that you accused me of RDM, camp wongs and still die, and seem like a pretty bad guy, denied.

Gatorade and Swifty like this
14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

In-game name: Marcel
Timezone: PST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/196e9375f33aa17a5b4b3af733b6e425
Previous gang affiliations: A long time ago on Altis was part of Dark Horse (I think thats what it was. Kinda forgot)
Why we should accept you: I am a very good shot which makes smart decisions. I am in a Milsim group so i understand how to move in and out tactically, and have learned to respect my higher ups. 
Any extra information:
I would say once you get to know me, I'm one of the most mature kids you'll meet, have gotten that a lot over the past year.

DENIED

17 hours ago, Triggr said:

In-Game Name:

Triggr

14, my age is certainly not a limitation.

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot):

785hrs, screen-shot linked below.

Previous Gang Affiliation:

The Gentleman's Club, Invictus. 

What can you bring to Insanity?:

High experience in PvP combat, police experience and MIL-SIM experience. I am a fantastic pilot, I fly with advanced flight model. With a very good attitude and personality. I have never been banned, and I do not intend to.

Extra Information:

Not A.P.D on Asylum, but have previous experience on other servers. Corporal on High Octane, and Sergeant on Black-wing Gaming.

Have about 450k in game money.

Experienced.

Can play on server 6. 

Untitled.png

Denied, asked some members and they don't want to have to deal with the age factor/unknown, try to get some experience fighting turfs/cartels. We playing 6 mainly right now but will move back to other servers later.

On 3/16/2016 at 4:01 PM, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

Denied, asked some members and they don't want to have to deal with the age factor/unknown, try to get some experience fighting turfs/cartels. We playing 6 mainly right now but will move back to other servers later.

Albeit, you do have "recruit" period for a reason.

In-game name: Whitey
Timezone: Central
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/97c867d4694337d1847d46d8d43d03bc
Previous gang affiliations: Rebel Department
Why we should accept you: I like to think i am a decent shot, I know my cartels.  I know how to maintain Tac Coms.  
Any extra information:
  I like playing SC2, CSGO, and LoL.  But i am bad at all 3

Don and Le Razoir like this
18 minutes ago, Whitey said:

In-game name: Whitey
Timezone: Central
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):https://gyazo.com/97c867d4694337d1847d46d8d43d03bc
Previous gang affiliations: Rebel Department
Why we should accept you: I like to think i am a decent shot, I know my cartels.  I know how to maintain Tac Coms.  
Any extra information:
  I like playing SC2, CSGO, and LoL.  But i am bad at all 3

denied

Tiger likes this

Ban has been lifted, and I want to be active.

In-game name: Jesus Christ
Timezone: PST (San Diego, California)
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/b9cb0af6d52f6b56e7eb9c0a9d40578b
Previous gang affiliations: Bad Blood
Why we should accept you: Why not is the real question? I Jesus, been trained by a man known by many names; The Legend, The Portuguese Killer, The Great Fred, The Iceman, Kuklinski, King of RDM, The Monster, The Vagina Annihilator,  and The Master of War. Have you ever been stuck in a Fed, all hope is gone, and at this point you need a miracle, Well look no further the Messiah is back in town. Arrested in a Helicopter/Car with a high bounty? I can fix that, but with a cost. Need West Gate cleared with no questions asked? I can fix that. Need me to run over someone? I can def. fix that (Double Taps included free of charge). Cops chasing you all the way to DP 11? I am happy enough to fix that with a big boom. I have a special set of skills that no one else has, I am willing to get shit done. I, Jesus will take the wheel and I will roll it your way. I am also not a mongol, nor am I virgin (I gets the vagina). I have good communication skills, I obey orders well during fights, I am the greatest Ifrit driver around, and I am willing to die for all sins.
Any extra information: I have a lot of issues with the administrators of this community except maybe 3, I have been banned plethora of times. I am #2 under my senpai Kuklinski, also Blacklisted from the the APD also know as AssPuckeringDogs. I am a great lawyer, and can RP out of almost anything. Suicide Vest Hoarder.

Psalms 116:14 "I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people"

(The cost of all damages in vehicles used to save people are provided by you. All damages in Gang-Related situations  are free of charge. For example: If you are being arrested in a vehicle you would pay me in cost of supplies used to save you. Clear fed gates, prison breaks special request, hit and double taps, Cop chases are all free of charge and covered by Jesus.)
ViiET, Millar, hamsham12 and 3 others like this
10 hours ago, TheRealJesus said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/b9cb0af6d52f6b56e7eb9c0a9d40578b
Why we should accept you: Why not is the real question? I Jesus, been trained by a man known by many names; The Legend, The Portuguese Killer, The Great Fred, The Iceman, Kuklinski, King of RDM, The Monster, The Vagina Annihilator,  and The Master of War. Have you ever been stuck in a Fed, all hope is gone, and at this point you need a miracle, Well look no further the Messiah is back in town. Arrested in a Helicopter/Car with a high bounty? I can fix that, but with a cost. Need West Gate cleared with no questions asked? I can fix that. Need me to run over someone? I can def. fix that (Double Taps included free of charge). Cops chasing you all the way to DP 11? I am happy enough to fix that with a big boom. I have a special set of skills that no one else has, I am willing to get shit done. I, Jesus will take the wheel and I will roll it your way. I am also not a mongol, nor am I virgin (I gets the vagina). I have good communication skills, I obey orders well during fights, I am the greatest Ifrit driver around, and I am willing to die for all sins.
Any extra information: I have a lot of issues with the administrators of this community except maybe 3, I have been banned plethora of times. I am #2 under my senpai Kuklinski, also Blacklisted from the the APD also know as AssPuckeringDogs. I am a great lawyer, and can RP out of almost anything. Suicide Vest Hoarder.

Psalms 116:14 "I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people"

(The cost of all damages in vehicles used to save people are provided by you. All damages in Gang-Related situations  are free of charge. For example: If you are being arrested in a vehicle you would pay me in cost of supplies used to save you. Clear fed gates, prison breaks special request, hit and double taps, Cop chases are all free of charge and covered by Jesus.)

+1 and a booomp

Edited by ViiET
14 hours ago, TheRealJesus said:

accepted buddy you already know

In-game name: Eddie
Timezone: EST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):

Previous gang affiliations: A little FSA, Scarlet Sentinels, some others that don't matter.
Why we should accept you: I'm a good shot who knows all the mechanics of the game. I know what to do and when to do it, and I can communicate well. I hate squeakers and I take the game very seriously.
Any extra information: Donor rank 3, played with a few of your gang members on Bad blood and other gangs. Done cartels and the lot, very experienced.

image.jpeg

Edited by EddieJ
3 hours ago, EddieJ said:

Previous gang affiliations: A little FSA, Scarlet Sentinels, some others that don't matter.
Why we should accept you: I'm a good shot who knows all the mechanics of the game. I know what to do and when to do it, and I can communicate well. I hate squeakers and I take the game very seriously.
Any extra information: Donor rank 3, played with a few of your gang members on Bad blood and other gangs. Done cartels and the lot, very experienced.

image.jpeg

-1 for taking asylum seriously.

16 hours ago, Eddie said:

image.jpeg

-1 Probably never played with BB or FSA

Eddie likes this

In-game name: People usually call me Retard
Timezone:PST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):almost all is asylum b7d7771f188cd0e3beb487506b16591e.png
Previous gang affiliations: Rebel Dep. others that aren't relevant
Why we should accept you: I am active frequently, have a lot cartel experience.
Any extra information:
 For some reason my AHK script for spamming into the server sometimes causes my gun to have no recoil, looking into it tho

Edited by Casey Jones
Feenix likes this
3 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

In-game name: People usually call me Retard
Timezone:PST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):almost all is asylum b7d7771f188cd0e3beb487506b16591e.png
Previous gang affiliations: Rebel Dep. others that aren't relevant
Why we should accept you: I am active frequently, have a lot cartel experience.
Any extra information:
 For some reason my AHK script for spamming into the server sometimes causes my gun to have no recoil, looking into it tho

+1 , Was actually a good member to have at cartels. Enjoyed playing with him

7 minutes ago, Deathslug said:

the majority of this servers memories lie within asylum....we all know this

but sadly, the past is the past.... is it up to our creators to make good decisions...

if they do not then players will play must some important key players may not care to remain....

Preach.:rolleyes:

Deathslug likes this