Bugs that bug you

The whole store UI needs to change. Using the standard default one which comes with original Tonics Altis Life leads to many old school exploits that still work.

Not going to publicly get into detail how to recreate it, but you can get suicide vests for free. Basically works for most items in the rebel store.

Also this is not a bug, but more of a annoying inconvenience. Having to wait 3 seconds after every virtual inventory change, just makes the virtual UI feel slow and clunky. If it's to prevent duping, its one of the worst ways to do it.  When new players first join a server, the UI is the first thing they see, and the Asylum UI can do with a massive upgrade. It's slow, its clunky. A smoother much better looking overhaul would be amazing. This includes the phone, the food/health bar etc.. 

Take a look at Olympus and GrandTheftArma, damn they've done a amazing job at having a beautiful UI

When was the last time Asylum had a UI overhaul?

Edited by Haych
Big Fred, Bikstok and Mike Stmria like this
14 minutes ago, Haych said:

The whole store UI needs to change. Using the standard default one which comes with original Tonics Altis Life leads to many old school exploits that still work.

Not going to publicly get into detail how to recreate it, but you can get suicide vests for free. Basically works for most items in the rebel store.

been known for long time

gnashes is all seeing

Master combat medic talent is useless since dead players can't hit allow revive after being killed the first time. Allow dead players too always click allow revive so instead of it saying "Wait X amount of time before clicking" to the dead player, it shows "Wait x amount of time before reviving" to the player trying to defib. Plz fix b0ss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YELtkrbF0vs

On 1/18/2016 at 0:20 PM, bamf said:

1. Restrained cops can not be pulled from a vehicle.

Please tell Paratus to not try and fix this. I'd prefer not to be pulled out of vehicles by civilians while I'm unlocking for teammates and shit trying to take off and drive away. I can only imagine how well he can pull it off. Pluz don't tell him to try.

Just now, CaliDazze said:

Not sure if its a bug or if Im just a dumdum, but sometimes if Im in a vehicle and reduce my game volume to 20% (earplugs) and then I exit the vehicle, I cannot change back to full volume without re-entering the vehicle first.

Can you insert the earplugs outside of the vehicle?

46 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

Can you please move the diving/clothing menus over a bit? I have a 1280x1024 monitor, and although i can use the store fine, the left half of the names get cut off. I have no problems with the weapons shop, so I don't know why it is this way for the clothing stores.

I had the same problem. 

Open the ArmA settings, go to Video

Under display set it to "normal".  You're most likely set at "large" right now. 

1 hour ago, blinky said:

I had the same problem. 

Open the ArmA settings, go to Video

Under display set it to "normal".  You're most likely set at "large" right now. 

Large makes it so much easier to read though haha. Thanks, I'll do that

Edit: It was already on normal. And I don't wanna make it small.

Edited by CyanogenCX

1)  When you scrollwheel and open the "Pick up items" menu, all the Y inventory items on that list will shuffle around and swap order so it's hard to click what you want to pick up.

2)  Unconfirmed bug, BH's can get the civ bounties of UC cops?  I usually play civ under another name that I'll call X.  Yesterday I decided to use the name X while undercover cop.  A BH approached me and told me that he had the bounty for "Olivia" (the name I almost always go by while on cop) and had been chasing Olivia, but he then realized that it was me since no one else was around.  He claimed I was doing it to exploit (??) but I just feel bad for his wasted time.  

Capt Pepper likes this
4 minutes ago, Olivia said:

1)  When you scrollwheel and open the "Pick up items" menu, all the Y inventory items on that list will shuffle around and swap order so it's hard to click what you want to pick up.

2)  Unconfirmed bug, BH's can get the civ bounties of UC cops?  I usually play civ under another name that I'll call X.  Yesterday I decided to use the name X while undercover cop.  A BH approached me and told me that he had the bounty for "Olivia" (the name I almost always go by while on cop) and had been chasing Olivia, but he then realized that it was me since no one else was around.  He claimed I was doing it to exploit (??) but I just feel bad for his wasted time.  

The Shuffling items is extremely agitating.

Olivia likes this