Why no Hunters for rebels?

So I have always wondered why rebels can only buy ifrits. I know most people prefer having a ifrit over a hunter, but its the same way with the Orcas and the Hueys. If your going to give rebels the choice between the two helis why not give us the choice between Hunters and ifrits? I know its not a big deal but I love hunters, I want that good AMERICAN STEEL over that boot leg Russian stuff. The only reason I can see why rebels cant get hunters is because police and BH have Hunters, is this because the devs wanted other players to see a Ifrit and go "O shit...get ready for 7.62 spam." If thats the case then I guess I understand, but still id love to know!

16 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

One is illegal. One is not.

Why can't Bounty Hunters buy .50's?

I don't understand why one is illegal and one is not, they both do the same thing. Just make the rebel one have camo on it like all the other rebel stuff does and that makes it illegal cause camo op? 

And Bounty hunters cant get .50s because they use lethals, and .50s are too fun and cool for Bounty hunters to have. BHs are the anti fun of asylum. 

2 hours ago, Silentbird66 said:

I don't understand why one is illegal and one is not, they both do the same thing. Just make the rebel one have camo on it like all the other rebel stuff does and that makes it illegal cause camo op? 

And Bounty hunters cant get .50s because they use lethals, and .50s are too fun and cool for Bounty hunters to have. BHs are the anti fun of asylum. 

I don't think you've played against me then. Pulled my .50 three times yesterday as a BH.

2 hours ago, Silentbird66 said:

We use .50 cals to blow up houses people are locked inside. We also one on some cop the other day, killed the driver and stole 3 bounties. 

BHs can get the rebel stuff, you just need to be prepared to switch license and spend some money to stock up on the stuff

7 hours ago, Silentbird66 said:

So I have always wondered why rebels can only buy ifrits. I know most people prefer having a ifrit over a hunter, but its the same way with the Orcas and the Hueys. If your going to give rebels the choice between the two helis why not give us the choice between Hunters and ifrits? I know its not a big deal but I love hunters, I want that good AMERICAN STEEL over that boot leg Russian stuff. The only reason I can see why rebels cant get hunters is because police and BH have Hunters, is this because the devs wanted other players to see a Ifrit and go "O shit...get ready for 7.62 spam." If thats the case then I guess I understand, but still id love to know!

The hunter is horrible, if you have a 7.62, the armor is good like if it was a 6.5 and a suv

11 hours ago, Undead Warrior said:

For what reason? That the cops can't seize it if you get caught?

If I had the option to choose between the ifrit and the hunter anyway I would have chosen the ifrit.

No I don't care if it gets seized, its legit just a personal thing. I just want to have as much fun as possible and not allowing me to drive a much cooler looking American armored truck makes me salt. There is just no reason not to let rebels chose, but if you all want to be so stubborn about it then allow rebels to trade in stolen Police Hunters into a rebel chop shop that turns the Police hunter in a rebel hunter :D that would be pretty fun!

On 02/03/2017 at 4:42 AM, Silentbird66 said:

if you want a hunter go switch to bounty hunter

On 3/2/2017 at 3:05 PM, Silentbird66 said:

No I don't care if it gets seized, its legit just a personal thing. I just want to have as much fun as possible and not allowing me to drive a much cooler looking American armored truck makes me salt. There is just no reason not to let rebels chose, but if you all want to be so stubborn about it then allow rebels to trade in stolen Police Hunters into a rebel chop shop that turns the Police hunter in a rebel hunter :D that would be pretty fun!

Things are restricted by faction.  Cops cant have 7.62s rebels cant have hunters.