Change Log 6.6.1

Paratus

1 minute ago, Kryptonn said:

Why not try on all servers? Then everyone can give an opinion and youll Get one much sooner

Well Paratus made a backend change to networking for the servers.  If it's bad, it's much easier to revert just the one.  

I'm also hoping that perhaps we can stack people onto S1 during the day today and try to get as close to 100/100 as possible and see what a "night time" play session would be like.  It's at 70/100 now...

Just now, bamf said:

Well Paratus made a backend change to networking for the servers.  If it's bad, it's much easier to revert just the one.  

I'm also hoping that perhaps we can stack people onto S1 during the day today and try to get as close to 100/100 as possible and see what a "night time" play session would be like.  It's at 70/100 now...

Yeah if it can get to 100/100 thatd be great then we can get a opinion quicker.

On January 25, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Haphazard said:

We've been getting nailed with DDOS pretty hard the last bit. This is what's causing most of the lag issues and junk. @RoguePilot

Someone DDoSing the server makes my frames go to shit? Usually >60 but since the contrast update my frames have been utter dogshit within any city or when smoked out, looking around fast, etc

Haych likes this
30 minutes ago, babooshka said:

Someone DDoSing the server makes my frames go to shit? Usually >60 but since the contrast update my frames have been utter dogshit within any city or when smoked out, looking around fast, etc

Agreed. Whatever happened after the contrast update is what seems to be the issue.

3 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

Revert contrast please!!! It does not make Asylum a better server. In fact ot Wrosens It. 

tbh, the main things i wanna see fixed atm the contrast and on cop when your gun constantly switches back to single fire, it makes fighting as cop impossible, go to rush a bank, prison, whatever, you pull up, get out, switch to fully auto, walk 4 steps and start shooting and ur already back on single fire, 

30 minutes ago, Fluxah said:

tbh, the main things i wanna see fixed atm the contrast and on cop when your gun constantly switches back to single fire, it makes fighting as cop impossible, go to rush a bank, prison, whatever, you pull up, get out, switch to fully auto, walk 4 steps and start shooting and ur already back on single fire, 

Fix these 2 issues and id Be happy for months