Fix Pricing of APD vehicles

The fact Orcas cost the same as civ Orcas is a bit retarded. The cops do not have the same coordination of playing with the same people daily, and are outgunned. Why do hunters and other arnored vehicles cost so much? No ckps pull then, and every time they do, rebels get them anyways, so why not make them cheaper to balance it.

Leviathan, Churu, Bersabee and 3 others like this

+1 Agreed. Pretty much the only way to push a well organised gang in any combat situation is using MRAPs and Orcas. I personally would love to see Police use MRAPs more.

Make them cheaper, as long the police uses them reasonably and not pull them out every gas station robbery or when ever a new group wants to rob the bank. Other than that pulling 2 MRAPs for the Fed should be a usual thing to do vs larger gangs imo. 

Edited by Haych
57 minutes ago, epTic said:

Idk, there needs to be incentive for higher ups to pull out orcas/hunters. 

attacking a bank with fucking hatchbacks and suvs is just aids. 

Counter a orca bank: Rush the lighthouse  with a hatch sport

Counter a ifrit bank: Spike strip exits/roads

Edited by FozzyBear
1 minute ago, FozzyBear said:

Counter a orca bank: Rush the lighthouse  with a hatch sport

Counter a ifrit bank: Spike strip exits/roads

Counter counter a orca bank : prone on roof and wait for hatch to show, pop up with 3-4 mks and spray it. 

Counter counter a ifrit bank : just go around 

There's what? 300-400m of terrain from ocean to ocean on the peninsula leading to the bank? That'd take like 60 fucking spike strips 

1 hour ago, Bloodhound said:

Cops make a decent amount of money anyway, why not make their vehicles cheaper when they already have a bunch stacked in their garage

Why do people think cop is a constant money thing? a lot of the time its a "break even at best" senario. and usually after losing a orca, a hunter a few loadouts its like" fuck this, lost 140k, i'm going to run meth"

Maybe i should stop RP'n and pardoning 100k bounties.. since people accuse of of robocopping and being money hungry anyways

/sarcasm

TL:DR : Don't hold strong opinions about things you don't understand.

Edited by Reavantos
Mike Stmria and Reformed epTic like this
50 minutes ago, Reavantos said:

Why do people think cop is a constant money thing? a lot of the time its a "break even at best" senario. and usually after losing a orca, a hunter a few loadouts its like" fuck this, lost 140k, i'm going to run meth"

Maybe i should stop RP'n and pardoning 100k bounties.. since people accuse of of robocopping and being money hungry anyways

/sarcasm

TL:DR : Don't hold strong opinions about things you don't understand.

I like to pardon people and have fun RP with them, but usually it's the same fucking "oh, i killed 45 people in self defense and was forced to rob the bank or they'd kill my family" shit. 

DreamC likes this
47 minutes ago, Shade said:

You're not playing w/the right higher ups if they won't pull anything out.  I've been pulling out the toys on the regular, come play w/me.  We be rollin' in dollars roleplay, I'd literally have to go out of my way to lose money while playing cop.

playing during different times = different experiences........ Be A SGT long enough and it will happen

Edited by Reavantos

I don't think prices are too bad honestly. However, hunters/Striders generally are a freebie to rebels be causes 7.62 shreds tires on those things if not pen the driver.  So usually I won't pull land armor unless the rebels have an ifrit or stolen armor to ram.  Just too damn easy to get stopped by 7.62.

orcas I pull all the time though.

3 hours ago, Murmurs said:

I don't think prices are too bad honestly. However, hunters/Striders generally are a freebie to rebels be causes 7.62 shreds tires on those things if not pen the driver.  So usually I won't pull land armor unless the rebels have an ifrit or stolen armor to ram.  Just too damn easy to get stopped by 7.62.

orcas I pull all the time though.

Yeah Strider is paper to any rebel, however if a Hunter is used right, it should never be a problem to 7.62's. Everytime I see police pull out a MRAP, they just drive in the line of sights of a rebel as if they are saying "look im exposing my windows, let me just go 20km/h and let you shoot me out"

And if a rebel peaks long enough to go off at your MRAP, well another cop should be there to utilise the moment

Edited by Haych