Gang life

Sammmy

Could gang life be coming back to asylum prime, Elysium, velocity, tiger get unperm? Jwilly get unperm? Rahim get unperm? Who knows :thinking:

p.s. Rahim you prob never getting unperm because you are now a dead meme :kermit:

Edited by BigBrody
Rahim likes this

Jwilly tiger zaney William they need to be unbanned.

Velocity would help

if elysium were active that would help

rahim can neck himself

void would need to come back kappa

and prime would need to be lead by someone else on asylum but they wouldn't trust anyone to lead them but shepurd or bikstok (theoretically)

also, people would need to stop being whiny little cunts about the caps and fight others beside OG, Drug castle needs removed and put back to meth peninsula.

All the players that left would need to come back or at least some people need to encourage cartel fights.

Rahim, NewYork718, Mutiny and 3 others like this
Just now, BigBrody said:

Could gang life be coming back to asylum prime, Elysium, velocity, tiger get unperm? Jwilly get unperm? Rahim get unperm? Who knows :thinking:

p.s. Rahim you prob never getting unperm because you are now a dead meme :kermit:

asylum gang life is dead. All you can do is spend ur last thousands on fighting late weekend nights at arms

Just now, Bashir said:

asylum gang life is dead. All you can do is spend ur last thousands on fighting late weekend nights at arms

We will see this summer gang life will come back you just gotta click your ifrits together and believe ;)

1 hour ago, House // Sean. said:

Jwilly tiger zaney William they need to be unbanned.

Velocity would help

if elysium were active that would help

rahim can neck himself

void would need to come back kappa

and prime would need to be lead by someone else on asylum but they wouldn't trust anyone to lead them but shepurd or bikstok (theoretically)

also, people would need to stop being whiny little cunts about the caps and fight others beside OG, Drug castle needs removed and put back to meth peninsula.

All the players that left would need to come back or at least some people need to encourage cartel fights.

I agree that's what I'm trying to do encourage cartel fights but I'm not gonna be listen to because I am a Olympus random switching servers but it's worth a try when I was in velocity fights everyday I come back and now u have to txt someone to come to a cartel 

Just now, Tiger said:

Yeah... that wont happen

Hmm you got ban for 3rd parties you say you didn't do it and that's your word everyone deserve a second chance if you try talking to them in ts and just wait a few I'm sure they would be happy to give you another chance ;)

Just now, Reapered said:

Tigers never getting unpermed 

Sure if he try's and not take it as a joke I'm sure he will I duped over 100 mil waited 3 months and told them the truth and I got unperm they will unperm you if you tell the truth and just be honest in ts 

Just now, BigBrody said:

Sure if he try's and not take it as a joke I'm sure he will I duped over 100 mil waited 3 months and told them the truth and I got unperm they will unperm you if you tell the truth and just be honest in ts 

There has never been a 3rd party unban and never will. They have too much pride to unban someone

Djmon likes this
Just now, BigBrody said:

Just don't give up actually try dog you can't just sit in silince making a meme abt u got perm u can get unperm 

the only people in asylum's history to ever get unbanned for 3rd party apps is Envy, and the only reason they got unbanned is because the admin who banned them "lost" all of his evidence  and it turns out he was the one actually cheating. 

Just now, Reapered said:

the only people in asylum's history to ever get unbanned for 3rd party apps is Envy, and the only reason they got unbanned is because the admin who banned them "lost" all of his evidence  and it turns out he was the one actually cheating. 

I was perm same time tiger was I sat in that ts all day not one time did I see tiger in ts trying yet I seen him on the forums making a meme of it an I heard you guys are chill u can do it just try

Just now, BigBrody said:

Just try

dude

prime

aint

coming

back

d r i l l  t h a t  i n  t o  y o u r  h e a d 

the chances of tiger, jwilly and william(confused as to how william will revive gang life) are non existent 

like, there is a better chance of world war 3 at this point, admins can't admit they are wrong