How to get pilot coveralls

Xehons

1 minute ago, Xehons said:

I have opened atleast 40 - 50 crates and I got EVERYTHING except csats / pilot coveralls are there any tips on how to get it it? certain time of the day? anything I can do at all ? 

I paid $600...still don't have them.

it seems the more you buy, the less chance you have of getting them, to make you spend more $$.

seems like a scam to me. :kermit:

Edited by James.Anderson
Google™, Space, Niao Hing and 6 others like this
50 minutes ago, James.Anderson said:

My chances of suing them, for it probably being rigged and a scam are higher then me getting Pilot covs.:frog::D

and yes, I am very triggered.:FeelsBadMan:

I had luck and got the csats and and the helmet on my first 3 keys, I hope you get it some day:FeelsBadMan:

Edited by DxbsTeP
StrafinS likes this

Basically you are supporting the servers for us to have a home! I personally got them with my first $20 but keep getting more keys to help the servers.

I am sure there is an algorithm to this but we will never know that. So, I would keep trying and you should get them at some point!

Good luck!

Xehons, Samperino, Ken and 1 other like this
6 hours ago, Codie_Alterman said:

Basically you are supporting the servers for us to have a home! I personally got them with my first $20 but keep getting more keys to help the servers.

I am sure there is an algorithm to this but we will never know that. So, I would keep trying and you should get them at some point!

Good luck!

If I spend much more money on crates I wont have a home :FeelsBadMan:

On 8/17/2017 at 4:23 PM, James.Anderson said:

Apparently it's like 5% or something 

There are three people who can go look. None of us are going to tell you the number because it's not in the client code everyone can access.

• 4 weeks later...

*Joins prox 2 years'ish ago when lootboxes first came out, opens a crate unlocks combat helmet. Wonders why doesn't he have it on his character right now? Leaves*

*Present, friend takes him to Rebel to get Rebel gear. Buy's the helmet their, hearing his friend saying "Mother fucker I spent 40 $ on keys, I want to murder you"*

Isnt life just amazing?

Xehons likes this