Just a quick Thank you

Just wanted to say lately I havn't been getting robo copped, or treated like shit by the APD. Its been making it alot funner to play and do things when your not fighting cartels. Alot of the "Career Cop" Encore players have been extreemly well oriented on the RP side and following the guidelines. You guys really do make the server a hell of a lot funner to take part in. (Yes funner is not a word, but fuck it)

Mike Stmria, Consuela, Zoex and 1 other like this
6 minutes ago, CaliDazze said:

I guess your talking more about getting some RP out of them though. I will admit, it does seem like Im getting more cops who let me Rp for 10mins and contribute to it a little. Then they smack me down with the full ticket.

Especially when you admit to having 10 mks in your truck.:kappa:

6 hours ago, The Monopoly Man said:

It all depends on which cop you run into and his mood at that time. If you feel like the officer has denied you the chance to RP and explain your situation please file an IAD report.

Hmm I delt with this today on server 5. I was told I was not allowed to explain my charges because I was being tuff? Didn't really make sense to me so mid sentence I got the pay your ticket screen. 

4 minutes ago, Skyzero12 said:

All u guys do on s5 is combat log and talk shit to the cops. So im not suprised. And  was actually there when that went down today and im pretty sure i overheard the cop gice u a harrassment charge. Hmm i wonder why.  

Yes, you would be correct in the aspect of the harassment charge because I was frustrated that I was not allowed to RP it out and he just stacked and stacked charges on me that would help his payout. And as far as grouping me to combat loggers and talking smack to the cops you would be wrong to assume that. Out of all the people who know me I have never once combat logged on Asylum. So keep your jugdemental thoughts to yourself. 

Edited by JonSnow
1 hour ago, Freshlynsane said:

Yeah man cops are power hungry for money. I have had terrible experiences with cops of all ranks lately.. 

Really? I've been playing rebel with a few friends under a new name recently on various servers (mostly 3 and 4) and I've been extremely pleased with the level of roleplay I've seen. 

Roughly 60% discount after wiping the cops 3 or so times and attempting to rescue a friend. Cops all roleplayed well, were engaged, patient and personable with my little group of 4. Even after dealing with a potentially frustrating engagement. So kudos server 3 cops. 

If you're having bad experiences with cops, try switching servers or potentially adopting some new RP ideas. Some cops just refuse to RP and that sucks, but most will get into it if you get the ball rolling. Sadly, a lot of people behave badly when caught and I've noticed that cops are starting to expect that to be the default interaction and roleplay suffers because of it. But in my experience, when the cops see that you're friendly and trying to have a good RP experience, they're pretty eager to work with you.

So even though it shouldn't really work like that, you might have to be the one to get RP started and hopefully the officer/s reciprocate. Either that, or I'm totally wrong and I've just been getting lucky with cops who like to RP. 

Sergio, Eric916 and Sky like this

Buck I wish I had videos of some of the cops I have been running into. While their are some good cops, the majority are just money hungry and have really bad social skills and don't find anything humorous.. It's not just about their RP. It's how cops are conducting things. Cadets are crap because the cops "training" them are crap. I've ran into a few constables/corporals that are str8^ robo cops and have massive ego towards rebels.

The worst part is, if a cop you enjoy playing with isn't online, you are actually forced to play with cops who you may not be able to stand, muting your mic half the time due to how disgusting and annoying the cops act. I'd rather go solo and try to go catch bad guys than sit in a fucking police HQ for 35mins with 6 other cops talking about stupid shit. 

Then they go drive around to show how potato they are..? I was evading arrest the today and then I crash my car. I don't get out of my car. The next thing I know is Corporal Cifunds with a few cadets maybe a constable idk. Cifunds ferociously blows my widow up and continues to shoot me while I am downed. Guess he had to let the cadets see him in glory? Lmao 

There are some fantastic cops though.

Edited by Freshlynsane
15 hours ago, Buckwalter said:

Really? I've been playing rebel with a few friends under a new name recently on various servers (mostly 3 and 4) and I've been extremely pleased with the level of roleplay I've seen. 

Roughly 60% discount after wiping the cops 3 or so times and attempting to rescue a friend. Cops all roleplayed well, were engaged, patient and personable with my little group of 4. Even after dealing with a potentially frustrating engagement. So kudos server 3 cops. 

If you're having bad experiences with cops, try switching servers or potentially adopting some new RP ideas. Some cops just refuse to RP and that sucks, but most will get into it if you get the ball rolling. Sadly, a lot of people behave badly when caught and I've noticed that cops are starting to expect that to be the default interaction and roleplay suffers because of it. But in my experience, when the cops see that you're friendly and trying to have a good RP experience, they're pretty eager to work with you.

So even though it shouldn't really work like that, you might have to be the one to get RP started and hopefully the officer/s reciprocate. Either that, or I'm totally wrong and I've just been getting lucky with cops who like to RP. 

Are you the one that speed bombed my hatchback  and almost my hunter :).

3 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Theres some great cops from every server, sometimes you get too well known on a server and the cops may hate you and robo cop you. I just wanted to thank another

Always good to hear about positive incidents man.
Would be greatly appreciated if you call out their name through Nighteyes's thread(see below) so we will be able to take it into a count during the promotion period, because we always look out for that.

Regarding bad experience with officers, if you feel like you were not taken care of well, do not be scared to submit an internal affairs report so we can look into it. 

If you see me on and you make an attempt to roleplay with me, I'll always reward you for any effort besides a steorotypical self defense story or nerf guns. I bet you could convince me to execute you if your story and emotional tone is good enough. Humor is definitely the way to get the majority of cops to cut you breaks though, at least that's how I feel.

Consuela and Gatorade like this

Most people are playing cop to fund their rebel lifestyle. Some people like to play cop for the chase and the RP afterwards. I know that most of my Encore guys will RP to their hearts content and allow you to get out of your ticket with a discount or even a full pardon. We play to have fun and to make it fun for everyone else. 

I personally appreciate you taking the time out of your day to come in and complement how we do things. We will continue to try and make the game more interesting for everyone that we come in contact with on the APD.

Gatorade likes this
On 2/8/2016 at 5:14 PM, AceDread said:

S3 has been pretty good with the rp as of late.  If it was 6-7 months ago I'd have a completely different opinion.  

But on s4 the other day, these two dumbass cadets wouldn't let me or a fellow suspect say shit.  Kept talking over us and being overall fuckbois.  

I'm sorry you had to deal with that on P4. Either way. Record and report. Believe me I don't want to deal with future constables that don't try to make the game fun/fair in the slightest, because I'll probably end up having to babysit them.

• 2 weeks later...

Server 2 has been very interesting. If you don't get lethaled, which for some reason lethals have been  getting out of hand a lot, you a have a slight chance of getting good RP with the cops. You'll encounter a few robocops here and there but those are mostly people that don't play on that server too much and are absolute trash to the community. As Dust Runner said, be humorous, don't be a salty mofo, and you'll probably be rewarded. If an APD officer robocops you, record, upload on forums, and lets fucking call him out.

On 2/8/2016 at 10:28 PM, Buckwalter said:

I agree I have had no bad experiences. yet lol.

If your a cop you should have to RP especially if the civilian engages. 

Edited by eric91611

Server 4 = Best Cops 

+ It really depends who is playing. People who live or have lived the rebel lifestyle know how it feels to be robbocopped and having to deal with endless waves of police. They tend to give pardons/issue parole or half tickets and give themselves a 2 life rule regardless of engagement. I encounter these kind of officers more often on server 4.

Ray_Gun and Zoex like this