Need a gangsta ass gang

The Real Denis

Looking for a gangsta ass gang that shares the same common interests as myself. Robbing fools, shootin APD, drive bys, drugs and lots of prison/jail breaks. I'm looking for a gang that will never talk to the cops and just yell fuck the police the whole time. You gotta be bout that life. Call or text when you see me in there. Mind you, though I am a loyal gang member I still do what I want so if I feel the need to cap a fool, more than likely the fools getting capped. 

Edited by The Real Denis
Just now, The Real Denis said:

Looking for a gangsta ass gang that shares the same common interests as myself. Robbing fools, shootin APD, drive bys, drugs and lots of prison/jail breaks. I'm looking for a gang that will never talk to the cops and just yell fuck the police the whole time. You gotta be bout that life. Call or text when you see me in there. Mind you, though I am a loyal gang member I still do what I want so if I feel the need to cap a fool, more than likely the fools getting capped. 

accepted as private!

11 minutes ago, The Real Denis said:

naw I wouldn't do that, but if you tell me don't shoot that guy and he said something offensive... ima shoot that guy.

thanks for clarifying you care what is said over the internet. You should probably leave now before it gets too much and you take your fathers shotgun out his cabinet.

Kev 23 and massi like this
Just now, The Real Denis said:

its for roleplay, not for anger. relax william, something tells me you're a huge nerd, not sure what it is. probably your posts. chill man chill

so, hypothetically someone walks up to you in the street and calls you the n word you would just whip out a rifle and mow the fucker down? Negative, you are American but its still too much.

Xehons likes this
Just now, william said:

so, hypothetically someone walks up to you in the street and calls you the n word you would just whip out a rifle and mow the fucker down? Negative, you are American but its still too much.

yea but its a game man chill. my character is a wild card gang banger that does not take shit from no one so ima go with that. you cant just say angry things to people on the internet just because the rest of the world wont play the game the way you want them to play. It's not supposed to be a life simulation and i would refuse to play anything like that.

the fact that im American means nothing.

and see? i knew you had a problem. look problem solved, no need to be angry anymore!

(do something about those anti-american thoughts, could lead you getting mixed up with the wrong people)

=)

Denis.

Just now, william said:

oh and for the record. there are places in the US that if you say the N word, someone will gun you down with a big gun. (ex. the hood???).

21 hours ago, The Real Denis said:

This man is from the skreets :100: