More Variety Of Clothing!

1 hour ago, | Master | said:

I think the clothes on asylum are getting a little bland now ,does anyone else Agree we need more variety of clothing! 

Like suits or more rebel clothing or a custom designed clothing to give us a variety instead of the same clothes just with rolled up sleeves.

+1 CSAT Coveralls were very nice, maybe CSAT Wetsuits for rebels also, the Camo is cool.

M4ST3R likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Stavrou Fatigues
Guerilla Apparel
Assault Packs
Bergen varieties
Kitbag varieties
Survivor Fatigues (Donor)
CSAT Wetsuit
CTRG Mk1 Lite

Most of these items exist in the server, but not in the Rebel stores. I'll say again, it makes no sense for civilians to buy Resistant Leader outfits from civilian stores, they should be limited to rebels, just like any other clothing that looks military. 

More in depth in the suggestions document 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EY7EK09z0V_QHFLyNFzzCtD951MPZgJ6LEb_jhlqxU4/edit#gid=1440387688

Edited by Haych
Dextrix and Frizzy like this

CSAT Fatigues/Coveralls might be the same on paper, but when you're playing against them in game, they absorb 7.62's.

Even though they supposedly "fixed" them. <_< BHI is retarded. Pretty sure they only "fixed" the falling from 200m in the sky part, not the soaking bullets part.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
On 2/17/2016 at 3:06 PM, JonSnow said:

You do know the server is moded already? You know the cop sounds? If I am not mistaken they are not original to Arma 3.

Those sounds are just incorporated within the server's .pbo and use an ArmA 3 SQF line to trigger on usage. 0% mod stuff whatsoever on that.

Kind regards,
DJScias

37 minutes ago, DJScias said:

Those sounds are just incorporated within the server's .pbo and use an ArmA 3 SQF line to trigger on usage. 0% mod stuff whatsoever on that.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Thank you for the info on that was not aware of how the files were executed. Just figured it was a small mod that was implemented.

"Bohemia Fixed them" To some extent this is true, they did fix the ridiculous fall damage however they are still CSAT clothing. They are designed  to be worn with vests with little to no armour. When you mix this clothing with a Blufor vest, this is when it starts to change.

Rebel vs Rebel it may not make a different, but cops use 5.56's and 6.5's, it will make a difference to them.

I love the clothing and would love to see them back, however I don't see it happening because of Rebel vs Cop gameplay. Maybe the admins can do some further testing with the new patch to see if its a viable option.

Edited by Haych