Any gang willing to recruit me?

*I am aware of the Gang Recruitment section in the forums but seeing that most gangs are recruiting experienced players, I don't think I fall into that category since I am just a returnee who hasn't played in 2 years.  I figured that I should just make a post in Off-topic section so gangs can reach out to me. Mods/Admins, sorry if I am breaking any rules, if I am, you're welcome to delete my post.

Anyways, I recently came back to playing this server.  I am 22 years old and I have almost 1.2k hours on Arma 3.  I'm not that knowledgeable in Cartels but I am willing to learn.  I do not have much money atm, but I can farm them slowly.  Please let me know if you need to know anything else. You can reach me by replying here or DMing me.

skimancole and Sp0on like this
Just now, Mason Statham said:

I play a shit ton but most gangs are expecting 1k arms hours along with loads of previous gang experience. It sucks but its the way it is. If you're not that well known it's unlucky for you.

1k arma hours aint shit when you have that launcher up on screen.

Just now, Mason Statham said:

I play a shit ton but most gangs are expecting 1k arms hours along with loads of previous gang experience. It sucks but its the way it is. If you're not that well known it's unlucky for you.

Yeah it's really strict nowadays but I understand since they want to be competitive and they don't wanna deal with trolls.

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

Oh damn, you guys are still around? I remember you guys 2-3 years ago. I might make an application if you're cool with it. :)

.Casper likes this
54 minutes ago, Stealthbomber said:

Yeah it's really strict nowadays but I understand since they want to be competitive and they don't wanna deal with trolls.

Oh damn, you guys are still around? I remember you guys 2-3 years ago. I might make an application if you're cool with it. :)

Im not in the gang, its just a chill gang with a bunch of cool people in it. I suggest you apply for it.