Server 3 cops

It's not fun.  Admins decide to sit in cop slots, attracting everyone else to the cop slots because people follow them like puppy dogs, when they're not even playing cop.  If you're running an event, go on civ.  Plus, server lagging like a mother fucker.  

10/10 would not play again.

3 minutes ago, iFox said:

It's not fun.  Admins decide to sit in cop slots, attracting everyone else to the cop slots because people follow them like puppy dogs, when they're not even playing cop.  If you're running an event, go on civ.  Plus, server lagging like a mother fucker.  

But, but, but.. how else do I get a promotion? :kappa:

Edited by CyanogenCX
2 minutes ago, iFox said:

Nvm the fact that its generally 10xeasier to run an event as a Cop. from what i've found in the past anyways. :) 

Sneaky likes this
23 minutes ago, iFox said:

Thanks for the feedback, but you are barking up the wrong tree when it comes to Admin events. Turns out this is a game and its meant to be fun, Cop or Civ should be able to enjoy these Admin events. Think about the poor cadets who can't log on to Civ because they're in cadet week.

54 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Think about the poor cadets who can't log on to Civ because they're in cadet week.

Not saying cops shouldn't be able to participate, because I agree with that for several reasons.

1) Cadets

2) Cooldown on Cop > Civ may make you miss event

Edit: Not Worth It.

Edited by iFox
4 hours ago, Haphazard said:

Nvm the fact that its generally 10xeasier to run an event as a Cop. from what i've found in the past anyways. :) 

Don't bring reasoning to this madness, we wouldn't have anything to bitch about then! The sacred precinct slots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BaDaBiNg_10-8 and HapHazard like this
5 hours ago, HapHazard said:

There is an Event going on atm. hence the population prbly.

*Source: I went and said wtf you guys doing to Bada and Snatch and Smirnoff.

yeah fam

just going to go ahead and uh

inform you on this

average cops pre 6.0; 24

average cops for 2 months after 6.0; 30

average cops for the 2 months after that; 14

average cops for the rest of time to now; anywhere from 14-28

all numbers certified through SFB contact Bamf for any questions or concerns

Edited by Sean // Fitty Bread