Best Asylum Server?

So far I've had pretty decent experiences on Server #1, then again, that's the only one I've played on.

The most annoying people are those that "initiate" RP, tell you to "stick em up" and don't give you enough time to respond (i.e. killing you while you are stopping your car to get out)

Btw is there any way to communicate with people better while inside your car? Direct seems pretty hard to hear over the engines.

Just now, Hadeus said:

So far I've had pretty decent experiences on Server #1, then again, that's the only one I've played on.

The most annoying people are those that "initiate" RP, tell you to "stick em up" and don't give you enough time to respond (i.e. killing you while you are stopping your car to get out)

Btw is there any way to communicate with people better while inside your car? Direct seems pretty hard to hear over the engines.

Vehicle chat.

17 hours ago, Hadeus said:

New player to the Asylum servers here.

I was curious on your experiences on the Asylum servers. Which server # is the best to play on?

By "best" I mean which one generally has an admin online (most of the time), server rules are enforced, and RP is prevalent.

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-07.gifHysterical-Laughing-Gif-09.gifHysterical-Laughing-Gif-11.gifHysterical-Laughing-Gif-13.gifHysterical-Laughing-Gif-05.gifHysterical-Laughing-Gif-16.gifHysterical-Laughing-Gif-01.gifHysterical-Laughing-Gif-14.gif

I got like 50 of these if anyone wants them