Again, Locking it doesnt make it wrong.

Just now, henky said:

haahah so your saying a koth server give you a oppertunity to  active no recoil same  keybind to lower your ingame sound. u so fucking stupid, please give me the name of the server ill fucking test it out for u

Gave it to badabing and bamf, go ask them for it. Any half decent player can do it. 

I mean I could be a hipocrit and call out half of synergy for having AHK on there computer - but that is again a witch hunt and its not right eithor.

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

@MrSmoke You really have no contribution here other then flaming. Go else where or atleast be constructive with your opinion please

people like you needs to get flamed at you just that stupid cant even acknowledge that that video is scetsy you still belive that its part of the server.

like i told please give me the ip adres of that koth let me try my keybind for ingame sound.

Chau and Sean // Fitty Bread like this
11 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I have seen insanity go into personal photo's of people and make fun of them for being fat. I have seen Envy make fun of a member of the communities skin color and "foreHead", I have seen people make fun of other peoples significant others. I have seen people make fun of gnashes who hasnt done a fucking thing to anyone. It doesnt stop at sheep

Shit like that makes me fucking angry. I dont give a shit if people insult how I play, ill trash talk back. But if it starts to branch into someone's personal life the admin team needs to step in. Its a line that should not be crossed.

Just now, Vanilla Coke said:

He's said the KOTH server has a built in No recoil script, then you turn around and defend him with this... it just doesn't add up.

No everyone is twisting his words, He has always said Arma has built in cheats , but no one uses it :

He always says adaptive crosshair has been something at players hands for years but no one takes advantage of it.

Tilda untill nerf was a walking ESP, in addition to man markers and Control 4 group leader.

I understand the confusion but hes stating that the game is easy, people arnt using the tools put at there feet, which bikstok made an ahk script to toggle adaptive crosshair because it was a such a vital thing in cartels. Hence why harley thinks its vital as well.

2 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Just a little PSA: I tested Harley's claim that the server itself had a built in toggle for less sway and recoil. I went to the server, filmed myself doing the exact same thing he showed in that video. Guess what, it doesn't exist. 

The test was not the main course of our evidence for the ban, just the appetizer. 

Haha hahaha built in toggle. What a genius.

Ps. @Larry can you please summarize the thread again? It's almost at the 6 page mark. Ty <3

Just now, henky said:

people like you needs to get flamed at you just that stupid cant even acknowledge that that video is scetsy you still belive that its part of the server.

like i told please give me the ip adres of that koth let me try my keybind for ingame sound.

You can always say things like an adult and have an opinion without the extra jazz. Your opinion isn't incorrect, its your opinion. I respect it when you state yours, just do it in a way that doesn't have to have the extra stuff

1 minute ago, Hiraku said:

Shit like that makes me fucking angry. I dont give a shit if people insult how I play, ill trash talk back. But if it starts to branch into someone's personal life the admin team needs to step in. Its a line that should not be crossed.

Exactly one of my points, im tired of seeing people be harrassed from there IRL stuff. Leave people alone man, Idk who the fuck decided it was funny to make fun of people and put it on streams...

1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Haha hahaha built in toggle. What a genius.

Ps. @Larry can you please summarize the thread again? It's almost at the 6 page mark. Ty <3

harley used a no recoil script and was banned, sugarfoot thinks he didnt

tbh this is all u need to watch but the other one of him at the prison when i first saw the man with no recoil was when i called it 

4 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what retard developer would code in fucking no recoil on a VOLUME TOGGLE

There is reduced recoil and no fatigue on the server. He didnt state it properly because he was upset and arguing with badabing. Just as a few CQC servers have no sway specifically the one at the fed that everyone has been playing recently.

There is reduced recoil and no fatigue on the server. He didnt state it properly because he was upset and arguing with badabing. Just as a few CQC servers have no sway specifically the one at the fed that everyone has been playing recently.

PLEASE GIVE THE IP OF THE SERVER

so what you are saying is the server has regular recoil until you hit f1 when it becomes less recoil

i will kindly point you here

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=retard

henky likes this

So everytime you hit F1 you have no sway and reduced recoil whats the server i would like to test it out! 

3 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Speaking of lines being crossed, when is this threads line being drawn?

Even if the line has been crossed I still want somethings to be addressed.

Stop fucking harrassing each other on a video game. Play nice , talk your shit , do what you do, but stop taking to extended levels.

And stop having biased opinions on players in game - admins / mods / cops. leave that stuff at the gate when you log in

Just now, Diizzy said:

So everytime you hit F1 you have no sway and reduced recoil whats the server i would like to test it out! 

Just now, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

so what you are saying is the server has regular recoil until you hit f1 when it becomes less recoil

i will kindly point you here

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=retard

No what im saying is every time you shoot, there is less recoil. Some servers have it tuned down, this one in particular. I noticed it when I was practicing long shots that it was alot easier on that server and someone stated it had less recoil - which I proceeded to ask a server admin there and they replied that it has no fatigue and less recoil

No what im saying is every time you shoot, there is less recoil. Some servers have it tuned down, this one in particular. I noticed it when I was practicing long shots that it was alot easier on that server and someone stated it had less recoil - which I proceeded to ask a server admin there and they replied that it has no fatigue and less recoil

Then can i have the ip to see

YET IN THE VIDEO HARLEY IS LITERALLY SHOWING RECOIL WITH FULL VOLUME NO RECOIL WITH REDUCED VOLUME AKA HE HIT F1 LIKE A RETARD

just lock this damn thread you guys are so fucked at least get your stories straight before coming here

i have the server lets all go asylum civ 6 channel and test come 

Edited by Sean // Fitty Bread
29 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

It's no different then how you feel when everyone says ranga direct chats. You will defend him just as I will to harley. YOu know what I mean

Yo fuck you man. Why you bringing Ranga into this conversation. You mad bro?

21 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Gave it to badabing and bamf, go ask them for it. Any half decent player can do it. 

I mean I could be a hipocrit and call out half of synergy for having AHK on there computer - but that is again a witch hunt and its not right eithor.

AHK is commonly used to spam into the server.

16 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

harley used a no recoil script and was banned, sugarfoot thinks he didnt

tbh this is all u need to watch but the other one of him at the prison when i first saw the man with no recoil was when i called it 

TY sean. Just tell this man already. WHY YOU LYYYYYYING -snip?

:( we need more than 25 likes per day for threads like these :(

You guys are missing the point, this thread wasnt about Harley. It was about alot of things,

1.) Toxicity to each other - cut the shit out , especially with the real life comments.

2.) Biased opinions on players - APD stop treating your friends like gold and your enemies like shit. RP , Admins - Dont ban the players you dislike only, theres plenty of toxic fish out there , if you ban one for toxicity you should ban them all - they all deserve it. Moderators - Go learn the rules, you have much to learn and its showing how green you are

3.) Stop fucking taking hacked money and pretending you dont know any better, you know damn well its ruining the server every time that comes around

4.) Gang life is dying, there needs change

Professor Pericles likes this

dude are you just that stupid or are you trolling us ? you see him cleary pressing the mute buttom that activated the no recoil script.  when his sound was normal his recoil was scrazy off.  when he put its on its activated. i'm done you just fucking dumb to protect a guy using no recoil to be better at a game.

explicit likes this
12 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Yo fuck you man. Why you bringing Ranga into this conversation. You mad bro?

AHK is commonly used to spam into the server.

TY sean. Just tell this man already. WHY YOU LYYYYYYING -snip?

:( we need more than 25 likes per day for threads like these :(

this thread isnt about harley, I was just replying to comments, about ranga i was making a compairison - i have no complaints about ranga nor am I mad.

didnt know that about Ahk, appreciate the info, and please leave the racism out of this