Again, Locking it doesnt make it wrong.

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

@KryptonA few envy players , Addon (beleive that was reversed ), and harley. 

@henky I was there on the server, and did the exact same thing, And ive never cheated on anything im my life. I have offered to recreate the video as well

@Midamaru if you think sheep was toxic then you obviously havnt logged on civ. You play cop too much to see how toxic all of this community is. Sheep is no different then 90% of every top gang and quite honestly - the new gangs following do the same shit. Im not saying that im not toxic eithor. Just stating facts

@MrSmoke I mean idk what you have been spectating but I have done the same, and seen the same things you have - and its not cheating. Any half decent player can recreate any of that

Ok

Anyway, I've been here from just about the start, I've seen asylum grow since the beginning, I enjoyed every part of watching and helping it grow, however I can say, I've never enjoyed big gangs, my entire time on asylum I've been in a good amount of big gangs, but I've never enjoyed it and a lot of it comes from the points you're making above.  I absolutely love being in a gang, it's what asylum is all about, but i'd rather be in a small veteran gang, one where not many know or seem to really care about you, and again, because of the points you make above.  I love fighting cartels, I love being a pilot for big or small gangs and playing tactically but in my opinion it isn't worth it.  I've been here for a long time and no one has recognized me, simply because I don't enjoy playing in a big gang, and I'd like to keep it that way.  It's just not worth the effort, time, and warriors always calling you out on shit.  But is there a way to prevent it?  No, not really, I'll play the way I enjoy playing, others can play their way.  I would like to see some kind of fix to all this, but I can't really give any advice on what to do.

However, I did enjoy being a part of big gangs back in the good old days, when bionic was around, after that point forward, gangs have slowly been deteriorating (in my opinion)

Edited by Enclave
4 minutes ago, Harley said:

ya and u never showed ur side. Plus u said u havent had time in the past 2 days to really do anything so wtf r u even talking about 

Do I need to share with the rest of our community how the last 10 minutes of our interview went last night?

Harley, it's unfortunate that you can't be truthful with yourself, the admin team and the rest of the community. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. 

10 hours ago, Buckwalter said:

They only see the final ban not the 20 prior bans, 5 verbal warnings, and 2 "last, last chances" to amend the behavior.

I've had 2 bans, TWO. Both justified by logs though, so <_< Good riddance.

As far as banning players for 3rd Party goes, Aidzo, Nickis, Brezz, Sheep, Harley (As far as I've heard, you're banned.)

Aidzo - Never fought against him, so no, I don't think he cheats, but then again I never played when he was around so I can't say much.

Nickis - Fought this guy on countless occasions (talking over 50+ times) and I'd never once accused him of cheating, just a good player (goes for Distilled, Skull, and Dom too, back when I used to fight you in Notorious you were really good.)

Brezz - I only noticed you in Regiment and thought you memhacked, but it turns out it was just the massive accumulation of money your gang leaders had. But as far as esp'ing and aimbotting goes, there's no way, you were shit.

Sheep - I don't like you at all, but there's no reason for you to be banned, best of luck.

Harley - Honestly, you submitted your own evidence, and pretty sure no KOTH server allows or would do that. <_<

I was a former df member so I've had my fair share of ban evidence, and trust me, the evidence admins ban off of is beyond sufficient. For example, the FIRST [df]Fearless ban. 2 Admins go to wherever they were, one in admin cam, the other just... playing, the one actually on the ground teleports to the opposite side of a broken house Fearless was sitting on, Fearless chases this guy (keep in mind he had no visual w/o esp) around and around and around the house the whole time yelling in comms "Yo, there's a guy just teleporting around this house." unaware that it was admins, and I doubt that was even enough to ban him.

That was just one example, I could go on and on about the evidence I've seen but I doubt it even comes close to what the admins have stacked up, so when I see a player get banned for 3rd Party, I can usually assume it's for good reason.

2 minutes ago, Harley said:

How do you justify the talking before the video? "Your volume button is your stupid little script for your less recoil isn't it?"

Edited by Vanilla Coke
2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

@Krypton@Midamaru if you think sheep was toxic then you obviously havnt logged on civ. You play cop too much to see how toxic all of this community is. Sheep is no different then 90% of every top gang and quite honestly - the new gangs following do the same shit. Im not saying that im not toxic eithor. Just stating facts

Those facts don't really seem to be true, i have been blacklisted for months... Also everyone knows sheep is toxic, ofcourse theres alot of toxic people but two wrongs don't make a right. 

1 minute ago, Vanilla Coke said:

How do you justify the talking before the video? "*inaudible* your stupid little script for your less recoil isn't it?"

That "Inaudible" was me making a joke because harley plays on 20% sound because he beleives it helps for some reason. I made the joke because everyone and there mother makes the "F1" joke. Its clearly my voice, and guess what? I think the closer I sit in my seat the better control I have on my mouse - is this true? Ofc it is because its in my head. If you can't tell the difference between a joke eithor you don't know us or are to oblivious and are running for the witch hunt like everyone else my friend.

3 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

You are right two wrongs dont make a right, but if thats the path you choose - then you would have 20/100 in every single server. Dont pin it on one guy, make it a god damn well known thing to cut the toxicity shit out for EVERYONE , not just one player

Wasn't just being toxic, he literally went out of his way to make people angry and want to quit playing. Those were his own words 2 months ago.

Anyway never mind that it's just ones personal opinion. Don't want to get offtopic.

Edited by Midamaru

That "Inaudible" was me making a joke because harley plays on 20% sound because he beleives it helps for some reason. I made the joke because everyone and there mother makes the "F1" joke. Its clearly my voice, and guess what? I think the closer I sit in my seat the better control I have on my mouse - is this true? Ofc it is because its in my head. If you can't tell the difference between a joke eithor you don't know us or are to oblivious and are running for the witch hunt like everyone else my friend.

That *inaudible* is you saying "Volume button", sorry I didn't hear it the first time.

Just now, Vanilla Coke said:

That *inaudible* is you saying "Volume button", sorry I didn't hear it the first time.

Yeah its confusing , but it literally was him saying that he plays better with the sound down lower. I made a joke about the volume button being a toggle. Ive made the same joke while we were playing League of Legends when Poko was using leblanc. Doesnt mean that poko is a leblanc cheater :P

Just now, Harley said:

listen bro. you realize there are hundreds of no recoil scripts. there are some that have absolutely zero recoil and you can blatantly see there is no recoil, and there are some that show a small amount of recoil but return to a fixed location.

in that video, you hear people in teamspeak say something about a "stupid little script for less recoil" and "cheating is not very nice"

admins will not ban you off one video from a king of the hill server. there has to be a lot more evidence against you before a ban is put in place. stop trying to defend yourself because you're making yourself look stupid every time you reply. talk to admins in teamspeak or on your ban appeal. don't make yourself look bad all over the forums.  if you get unbanned welcome back. if you don't hope you have fun wherever you end up. 

Ofek, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Sneaky like this
1 minute ago, Midamaru said:

Wasn't just being toxic, he literally went out of his way to make people angry and want to quit playing. Those were his own words 2 months ago.

I have seen insanity go into personal photo's of people and make fun of them for being fat. I have seen Envy make fun of a member of the communities skin color and "foreHead", I have seen people make fun of other peoples significant others. I have seen people make fun of gnashes who hasnt done a fucking thing to anyone. It doesnt stop at sheep

Just now, Addon said:

listen bro. you realize there are hundreds of no recoil scripts. there are some that have absolutely zero recoil and you can blatantly see there is no recoil, and there are some that show a small amount of recoil but return to a fixed location.

in that video, you hear people in teamspeak say something about a "stupid little script for less recoil" and "cheating is not very nice"

admins will not ban you off one video from a king of the hill server. there has to be a lot more evidence against you before a ban is put in place. stop trying to defend yourself because you're making yourself look stupid every time you reply. talk to admins in teamspeak or on your ban appeal. don't make yourself look bad all over the forums.  if you get unbanned welcome back. if you don't hope you have fun wherever you end up. 

That would be me making the jokes. I also call everyone a cheater when they get a good shot, I can record our TS conversations if you would like. Its no different then when one of our members shoots a driver out of a strider during a PB. I call them a cheater and we laugh. 

19 minutes ago, Harley said:

how are these the same explain....

the conversation is literally

'volume button is your stupid little script for less recoil'

'check this out'

'fucking cheater'

shoots to show recoil

hits f1

shoots to show no recoil

fucking inbred

oh and that first video is literally just setting player setUnitRecoilCoefficient ---myb the first video is actually just a bohemia bug with recoil_auto thought it was a different video

s/o to whichever admin edited out my post gg

Edited by Sean // Fitty Bread
HotWings, Ofek, Addon and 1 other like this
Just now, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

nigga the conversation is literally

'stupid little script for less recoil'

'check this out'

'fucking cheater'

shoots to show recoil

hits f1

shoots to show no recoil

fucking inbred

No conversation goes  Harley: "Im telling you volume at 20% helps," Sugarfoot:  "You mean the volume button is your stupid script for recoil!" , kitui: says "Yeah cheating isnt nice" - after being in TS for a solid 25 minutes tryting to impress us and act cool to get in the gang, then harley proceeds to try to make a video because I called him retarded.

and lets be honest here, I asked what AHK stood for in side chat 2 weeks ago, and what F1 ment a month ago at a cartel.

Edited by Sugarfoot
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah its confusing , but it literally was him saying that he plays better with the sound down lower. I made a joke about the volume button being a toggle. Ive made the same joke while we were playing League of Legends when Poko was using leblanc. Doesnt mean that poko is a leblanc cheater :P

So does him turning down the volume automatically give him the ability to have no sway or recoil? I can see how pulling the gun down is an easy explanation, but the no sway part has me hooked, as the randomness factor of sway is unaccountable for unless you have over 10k (lel Rodrigo) hours on the game. Turning down sound doesn't automatically take out sway for me, maybe it's a Harley only thing.

No conversation goes "Im telling you volume at 20% helps," I say "You mean the volume button is your stupid script for recoil!" , kitui says "Yeah cheating isnt nice" - after being in TS for a solid 25 minutes tryting to impress us and act cool to get in the gang, then harley proceeds to try to make a video because I called him retarded.

so this is meaningless and he's still using a shit no recoil script?

learn from rami if u want a good one mate

Addon likes this

I have seen insanity go into personal photo's of people and make fun of them for being fat. I have seen Envy make fun of a member of the communities skin color and "foreHead", I have seen people make fun of other peoples significant others. I have seen people make fun of gnashes who hasnt done a fucking thing to anyone. It doesnt stop at sheep

That's horrible.. But that's getting personal, i was talking about sheep since i found it's a good thing he's banned due his actions ingame. 

1 minute ago, Vanilla Coke said:

So does him turning down the volume automatically give him the ability to have no sway or recoil? I can see how pulling the gun down is an easy explanation, but the no sway part has me hooked, as the randomness factor of sway is unaccountable for unless you have over 10k (lel Rodrigo) hours on the game. Turning down sound doesn't automatically take out sway for me, maybe it's a Harley only thing.

Whats the difference between a player potatoing sometimes and then being in the zone sometimes? Its usually in your head, Just like how Bang gets nervous when we fight gangs that are trash talking in side alot, he feels pressure and plays worse. Everyone has tehre quirkls that makes them play worse. If my desk is messy I play like shit, it just distracts me

I also have a few things to say about the rest of your paragraph but it would be flaming a player and thats not the point of this

Edited by Sugarfoot
4 minutes ago, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

the conversation is literally

'volume button is your stupid little script for less recoil'

'check this out'

'fucking cheater'

shoots to show recoil

hits f1

shoots to show no recoil

fucking inbred

oh and that first video is literally just setting  player setUnitRecoilCoefficient

I don't think that existed I 2013 Did it? Maybe did, but them they changed it in nexus update.

Whats the difference between a player potatoing sometimes and then being in the zone sometimes? Its usually in your head, Just like how Bang gets nervous when we fight gangs that are trash talking in side alot, he feels pressure and plays worse. Everyone has tehre quirkls that makes them play worse. If my desk is messy I play like shit, it just distracts me

Look, Harley plays good consistently, and there is no F1 key to turn down sound in Asylum (that is, unless he has earplugs bound to F1), also, the conflicting explanations both you and him have put out do not match well.

Just now, Vanilla Coke said:

Look, Harley plays good consistently, and there is no F1 key to turn down sound in Asylum (that is, unless he has earplugs bound to F1), also, the conflicting explanations both you and him have put out do not match well.

there is no conflicting explanations. You mean to tell me that someone can change a script between hundreds of different volume buttons on the different arma servers , and on other games as well? 

Just now, Sean // Fitty Bread said:

I don't give 1 shit if you think Ranga direct chats, he's not banned. Accuse all you want but when the homie gnashes finds the truth the hammer is swung fam

Im not saying he is sean, i was compairing my defence for harley to that because I know ranga was a friend of yours. Thats all, wasnt a flame thing

28 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

@BaDaBiNg_10-8  I mean if you really beleive this then why am I not banned? I can walk in that server and replicate the same damn thing. Hell have you even watched the video where someone accused Xrants or Krypton? I see the same thing there, and Xrants doesnt cheat , and krypton records everything in the planet so clearly you can see he doesnt.

haahah so your saying a koth server give you a oppertunity to  active no recoil same  keybind to lower your ingame sound. u so fucking stupid, please give me the name of the server ill fucking test it out for u

Edited by henky
Sean // Fitty Bread and Lister like this

there is no conflicting explanations. You mean to tell me that someone can change a script between hundreds of different volume buttons on the different arma servers , and on other games as well? 

He's said the KOTH server has a built in No recoil script, then you turn around and defend him with this... it just doesn't add up.

Sean // Fitty Bread likes this