Swade White

Swade’s Mega Crafting Spreadsheet

Hey everyone, @Ron Johnson and I are working on updating the wiki a little bit, but that will take some time. In the meantime, I decided to share my spreadsheet, so you guys can benefit from it now. Also, @Mayhem is working on adding a calculator so you don't have to look at all the data! Please message me if anything is incorrect. Thanks!

Link to Spreadsheet

Remember we are under tier 4 perks right now, so scroll down a little bit :)

Edited by Swade White
Crossfade, Huan Lee, Scott and 5 others like this

The calculator is a work in progress, since Luke never updates the other one. I am trying to recreate it, but I have to make a new database for the drop downs, but Im going to add infamy and gang talents to include in sale prices

Huan Lee likes this

Here is the thing about community goals. They honest to god make ZERO sense. 

TIER 4: (20% INCREASE TO VEHICLE STORAGE)
Explain to me how a hatchback goes from 100 base to 121 in testing... THATS 21%!!!!!
You can follow this all the way down the list of vehicles...

9 hours ago, Ron Johnson said:

Here is the thing about community goals. They honest to god make ZERO sense. 

TIER 4: (20% INCREASE TO VEHICLE STORAGE)
Explain to me how a hatchback goes from 100 base to 121 in testing... THATS 21%!!!!!
You can follow this all the way down the list of vehicles...

21% sense

Crossfade likes this

11 hours ago, Mayhem said:

The calculator is a work in progress, since Luke never updates the other one. I am trying to recreate it, but I have to make a new database for the drop downs, but Im going to add infamy and gang talents to include in sale prices

traitor. just tell me whats wrong and ill fix it ez

Mason likes this

8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

It needs to be completely updated

You are right with that, at least give credit for the design and thought it took to make them work properly if you are gonna copy and paste them from ours.

Luke SwagWalker likes this

7 hours ago, Swade White said:

Was the price off or the materials?

Both, in gathering all the ingredients for the hemmtt box, I got around 200k when the guide said 400, and an RV holds 480 with community goals, but 180 opium and 36 iron ore total up to 648 space

7 hours ago, Huan Lee said:

Both, in gathering all the ingredients for the hemmtt box, I got around 200k when the guide said 400, and an RV holds 480 with community goals, but 180 opium and 36 iron ore total up to 648 space

Hmmm I’m really sorry about that. I can understand the profit being off because of the dynamic market, but not the inventory space. Opium weighs 2 and iron ore weighs 3, right?

7 hours ago, Swade White said:

Hmmm I’m really sorry about that. I can understand the profit being off because of the dynamic market, but not the inventory space. Opium weighs 2 and iron ore weighs 3, right?

Both of them weigh 3, you don't need to apologize, I saw the number and did it for science

1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

@Huan Lee I’ll work on adding a gun running calculator to be more efficient. The credit goes to Luke Swagwalker and josh boon but I’ll make some tweaks to it. As well as a scotch calculator

How do the calculators work? I never understood them

9 minutes ago, Huan Lee said:

How do the calculators work? I never understood them

They pull the ingredients from a separate page and do all the math for you. It calculates the vehicle storage, backpack storage and tells you the exact amount of each ingredient you need. I might have to tweak it a bit