APD Diss Track

15 hours ago, Ashton. said:

didnt u get blacklisted from the APD for cheating on a cadet interview?

tuff bro im sorry that you didnt know what redgull does.

@agent retard

wanted in the asylum pussy division so bad u cheated on cadet interview....... how do u even get caught doing that? you must have thrown miserably. i feel sorry for u brotha inshallah

Ethan Darrell likes this
3 hours ago, .Max said:

tuff bro im sorry that you didnt know what redgull does.

@agent retard

wanted in the asylum pussy division so bad u cheated on cadet interview....... how do u even get caught doing that? you must have thrown miserably. i feel sorry for u brotha inshallah

He said as soon as he was pulled in “ trioxide if I don’t know answered tell me the answer” he was that desperate asking people to help him pass when they said they wouldn’t 

Edited by Ashton.
On 4/13/2021 at 4:47 PM, Ashton. said:

He said as soon as he was pulled in “ trioxide if I don’t know answered tell me the answer” he was that desperate asking people to help him pass when they said they wouldn’t 

this bub attempted to cheat on his apd cadet interview . and you still failed it. if you dont know how many rebels their are or what the affect of redgul is or where u can spawn u should end it all. 

On 4/13/2021 at 3:55 PM, GravL said:

Song slaps bro

^

Ashton. likes this

This Diss track is actually horrible god damn I couldn't make it past 30 seconds without pausing and getting a beer to be able to continue with the rest of it.

Note: you should hang yourself instead of making another Diss track.