Nighttime changes

Wadudu

Make daytime 70% and night 30%...  fighting at night is almost just as aids when Ur entire screen lights up from a single shot, and makes most not want to fight at all once it turns night. I get role-players make up a majority of the server, but cartels have been very active lately and I feel this would be a welcomed change from the cartel community, and wouldn't really affect the rest of the server

4 hours ago, Wadudu said:

Make daytime 70% and night 30%...  fighting at night is almost just as aids when Ur entire screen lights up from a single shot, and makes most not want to fight at all once it turns night. I get role-players make up a majority of the server, but cartels have been very active lately and I feel this would be a welcomed change from the cartel community, and wouldn't really affect the rest of the server

35 minutes ago, william said:

anzus, btw hardcore RP server, has bright night FYI

Any night changes will be denied for some odd reason. They enjoy when their player base goes afk at night

Wadudu, Donald, Sammmy and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, Zurph said:

nah they just do not know how to do bright night

Nah they definitely actually think it’s a bad idea cause they think roleplayers will get mad (which atleast 70% of them wouldn’t care) which is why im Trina find that middle ground.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...