Mental Asylum Gates

Chris Peacock

Keep the gates unlocked at all time after the robbery starts until every rebel leaves(like fed) but lock the tomb doors after x amount of minutes (like u have now) this will keep the vehicle from being locked inside when trying to leave

also small bug: the bomb even after being blown up is still there invisible and you cant drive out without having to unflip out

Eh, in my eyes its extremely annoying as depending on the group, you could spend 5 minutes loading and another 5 minutes fighting and by the time you've wiped the cops all your hard work is for naught since the gates close. Just have the Asylum itself shut but the gate stays open for another 5-10 minutes.

1 hour ago, Defragments said:

I think part of the reason/challenge is leaving before it closes. So you can't just camp out in there forever.

Well, the cops are starting to evolve and do this: 
c9f4bb40e43c32194ac1f1c523774f24.jpg

Also it doesn't really make sense that the gate closes with the vehicle still inside. Because once the vehicle gets locked in, the only way cops can get in is a van spot. Shouldn't cops be able to get in via other methods in order to obtain the gold from the tempest again?

32 minutes ago, Junke said:

Also it doesn't really make sense that the gate closes with the vehicle still inside. Because once the vehicle gets locked in, the only way cops can get in is a van spot. Shouldn't cops be able to get in via other methods in order to obtain the gold from the tempest again?

Funny how if they figured that out months ago, it would probably be considered a cop sided event. Impossible to leave when it's like that

Guest Doomba

4 hours ago, Junke said:

I would ram it anyways fuck em lmao

On 8/19/2023 at 9:45 AM, Junke said:

1 way out and timed and they are allowed to block it completely? Doesn't seem very reasonable. Maybe needs reviewed by the APD heads?

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Ruffian said:

ok so can u move the thread so i can browse suggestions in peace?

The first part of the suggestion

Keep the gates unlocked at all time after the robbery starts until every rebel leaves(like fed) but lock the tomb doors after x amount of minutes (like u have now) this will keep the vehicle from being locked inside when trying to leave

was not answered

9 hours ago, Patato said:

The first part of the suggestion

was not answered

actually a w suggestion. the doors closing is super aids and we, as rebels, have to jump through 1000 hoops to even get a percentage of the loot out. i think the gates should lock a la federal reserve, when there are no more rebels active inside

Chris Peacock and Fried Rice like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Fitz locked this topic