rdm bounty rule addition please

Add a rule that if you RDM-down someone and then take advantage of that RDM by turning in their bounty that they are permanently banned from the server. That's hyperbole, but can you guys add a more strict rule for RDM bounty hunting? I keep having to spend nearly a half hour of my life because someone else didn't want to follow the rules. It's obnoxious. Just reduce 2x the bounty amount from their bank account or something.

UberGaming likes this
5 hours ago, Defragments said:

I definitely think the money should be removed. Other than that, they get the standard rdm punishment

We already take the money. I also thought about taking the money and giving it to the player that was RDMed and sent to jail. I just haven't brought it up to the rest of the Admin team yet. 

I didn't know you guys took the money. I guess you can mark this as resolved, then. As long as they don't get to keep the money, I don't care, but I think that you should definitely punish them with more than taking the bounty. Just remove like the bounty amount times two, and that'll definitely stop people from trying to RDM huge bounties as they'll just lose out like 100-200k.

DarkKnight likes this
On 8/25/2023 at 8:34 PM, Ruffian said:

I didn't know you guys took the money. I guess you can mark this as resolved, then. As long as they don't get to keep the money, I don't care, but I think that you should definitely punish them with more than taking the bounty. Just remove like the bounty amount times two, and that'll definitely stop people from trying to RDM huge bounties as they'll just lose out like 100-200k.

You got to remember they are still having to spend time banned plus they lose the money. Bans are meant to try and change behavior and keep them from doing the same thing. By them RDMing you for your bounty is does nothing for them as they get banned and lose the money so the next time they are gonna think twice or if they dont learn then they just keep getting bigger and bigger bans.

Ruffian likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Simply put, i personally understand BODMAS is an ‘exploded view’ of a numerical situation only expressed in Alphabets(English). The order of operation MUST/ is conveniently followed ….like asperities of a key, each serration ‘unlocks’, ‘un-tethers’ in the most logical of ways. BODMAS and PEMDAS happen to give TRUE answers in actual fact and practice as long as the ( ),+, _,/, were properly adopted, algebraically(in the first place). Consider the Golden ratio with division of (2) in bracket you get 2.736067977. Which is far from Fibonacci 1.618033989. where brackets are adopted in the numerator. Adoption of brackets in the Numerator or Denominator is a factor.