Let me out option for cops

Junke

2 hours ago, Austin M said:

It’d be a massacre.

Falling in you are condemned to death no matter what.

You’d teleport to the middle of the bridge to be cut down.

Maybe instead of the bridge, it could be coded for cops to spawn by the two-story house across the main bridge while an active prison is going on.

Samperino likes this
9 hours ago, Samperino said:

If the cops are needing to get out of the prison, that means the rebels in the prison are already getting sniped anyways

Teleporting across the bridge away from danger is not going to happen is what I am saying. Imagine a cop running on a wall. Drops down to back of prison. Says let me out. And spawns across the bridge. 

I do think they should be able to respawn out on the bridge.  I thought it was like that before. @Witzno sense in being trapped. 

Personally I dont think that teleportation in the middle of a fight is something we want to mess with, what if theres lag? You get killed inside but you lag and your body tps to across the bridge to get revved safely? In terms of not being stuck I think a tactical ladder is the best bet.  Or you could also not fall in 

Edited by Fitz

Is it possible to code it so that when the prison does start, a ladder does spawn in the back somewhere incase officers/rebels do fall in and want to get up back on the wall? The rebels would still have the get out option aswell, but just having something back there just for the even would make it fair so your not just stuck back there.

3 hours ago, Polar said:

Is it possible to code it so that when the prison does start, a ladder does spawn in the back somewhere incase officers/rebels do fall in and want to get up back on the wall? The rebels would still have the get out option aswell, but just having something back there just for the even would make it fair so your not just stuck back there.

Dont you have a special way of getting on the wall anyway??

Polar likes this
7 hours ago, Polar said:

Sounds like a simple but solid plan imo. Ill look into it when i get back

Polar and Bob Danaloo like this