Synergy Recruitment [S1] [CLOSED]

Ingame name: bubba

Timezone/country: us 

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/09b71819b61c688e029937b7ec6342bc

Previous gangs: Tunnel Rats Evil twerk

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I feel i would make a great asset to this gang cause im a decent shot i have good coms and im just a good time

Any members who can vouch for you?:

Edited by Bubba
Clint Beastwood likes this
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: Geo

Timezone/country: Central

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 905 https://gyazo.com/f98f18121b1acaae1188d8103bad2905

Previous gangs: Bratva, Immigration control, Bokkenrijders. Played as a friend with Plague, Bunnis bitches, and camorra

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to join synergy so that i can fight with a group of guys who dont want to do it for the money, but instead just to make a name for themselves and get valuable experience. In my previous gangs, i feel that some members said they didnt care about the money, but in reality they did and were holding back. I can assure you that i could care less about the money. For example, i crashed an orca once with about 5 guys full rebel, but instead of raging and not comping anyone, i comped everyone to make sure i kept good relations with them. Relations, I feel that this is the most important thing to keep in a gang. It is close to the worse thing whenever you miss a shot and you have 6 other people yelling at you and calling you names, it just brings down the mood and doesnt make you perform any better. In all of the gangs i have been in, i have always tried to help people or have them see me as some sort of leader. When i say leader, i dont mean the kind of leader that would put someone down because they missed a shot. Im talking about the leader that instead of pointing out all the wrongs in people and making them feel bad about themselves, trying to help them and give them useful tips. I am a really good shot and i excel at CQC, Cartels, ive had lots of experiences at bank prison fed, and i am really good at getting out of sticky situations, either the sticky situation be through roleplay with cops, or if im about to be ifrit dropped on. I am really good at staying calm and collected and i know when you can have fun and when you have to shut up and listen. My tac comms is honestly the most beautiful thing you will ever hear and i know very well what to say and when to say them. Overall, i would just like a mature group of well rounded players to have a great time with. 

Any members who can vouch for you?: No

Edited by GeoArma
4 hours ago, GeoArma said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 905 https://gyazo.com/f98f18121b1acaae1188d8103bad2905

Previous gangs: Bratva, Immigration control, Bokkenrijders. Played as a friend with Plague, Bunnis bitches, and camorra

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to join synergy so that i can fight with a group of guys who dont want to do it for the money, but instead just to make a name for themselves and get valuable experience. In my previous gangs, i feel that some members said they didnt care about the money, but in reality they did and were holding back. I can assure you that i could care less about the money. For example, i crashed an orca once with about 5 guys full rebel, but instead of raging and not comping anyone, i comped everyone to make sure i kept good relations with them. Relations, I feel that this is the most important thing to keep in a gang. It is close to the worse thing whenever you miss a shot and you have 6 other people yelling at you and calling you names, it just brings down the mood and doesnt make you perform any better. In all of the gangs i have been in, i have always tried to help people or have them see me as some sort of leader. When i say leader, i dont mean the kind of leader that would put someone down because they missed a shot. Im talking about the leader that instead of pointing out all the wrongs in people and making them feel bad about themselves, trying to help them and give them useful tips. I am a really good shot and i excel at CQC, Cartels, ive had lots of experiences at bank prison fed, and i am really good at getting out of sticky situations, either the sticky situation be through roleplay with cops, or if im about to be ifrit dropped on. I am really good at staying calm and collected and i know when you can have fun and when you have to shut up and listen. My tac comms is honestly the most beautiful thing you will ever hear and i know very well what to say and when to say them. Overall, i would just like a mature group of well rounded players to have a great time with. 

-1 talks to much shit

Kettles likes this
21 hours ago, Bubba said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/09b71819b61c688e029937b7ec6342bc

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I feel i would make a great asset to this gang cause im a decent shot i have good coms and im just a good time

+1 

Would probably consider for leader.

Bubba likes this
On 23.4.2016 at 1:03 PM, Bubba said:

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. As our gang is pretty much full atm, and you dont have anyone to vouch for you either.  Goodluck with your future endeavors :) 

13 hours ago, GeoArma said:

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application. As our gang is pretty much full atm, and you dont have anyone to vouch for you either.  Goodluck with your future endeavors :)

Ingame name: Mugsie

Timezone/country: GMT+1, Denmark

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 3.9k https://gyazo.com/f699af57a036390d60494fc4df983974

Previous gangs: Bad Blood, Encore

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I have played with you fine gentlemen for a few weeks now and i have really enjoyed the level of teamwork and tactical understanding between the current members and myself.
i would like nothing more than for that to continue! - Hopefully you lot have seen some values in me that you like :)

I Have a lot of Cartel experience, same for Feds, Prisonbreaks, Banks and general cop slaughtering.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Millar, Drew, Shepurd, Jonah, Addon, maybe others? :) + Tiger is in love with me, so thats great <3

Edited by Mugsie
Kuklinski, Tye, Chau and 6 others like this
19 minutes ago, Mugsie said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 3.9k https://gyazo.com/f699af57a036390d60494fc4df983974

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I have played with you fine gentlemen for a few weeks now and i have really enjoyed the level of teamwork and tactical understanding between the current members and myself.
i would like nothing more than for that to continue! - Hopefully you lot have seen some values in me that you like :)

I Have a lot of Cartel experience, same for Feds, Prisonbreaks, Banks and general cop slaughtering.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Millar, Drew, Shepurd, Jonah, Addon, maybe others? :)

+1 best scumbag + goon I've known

Mugsie likes this
1 hour ago, Mugsie said:

Any members who can vouch for you?: Millar, Drew, Shepurd, Jonah, Addon, maybe others? :) + Tiger is in love with me, so thats great <3

I too, like mugsie. Nice boy.

Kuklinski and Mugsie like this
4 hours ago, Mugsie said:

+1 was a great leader and shot

I miss u bb

Mugsie likes this
8 hours ago, Mugsie said:

plus juan

Mugsie likes this
On 26/4/2016 at 4:40 PM, Mugsie said:

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. A couple of different reasons, but ultimately we don't see you as a good fit to the gang. I suggest you try another gang, because I know you are a good player. Best of luck :)

Spoiler

Ingame name: Yay Obamacare

Timezone/country: US, Eastern central GMT-4

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):https://gyazo.com/3ece0f771542c010c07caf17c9b1184c

Previous gangs: Fukinese Dragons, Blackwing PMC, a couple other big groups, cant remember all of them.

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Well it is the biggest and probably best group in asylum, and I have been wanting to be a part of it for quite a while. I think I could make a good contribution to the group and can do pretty much anything.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Nope

15 hours ago, YayObamacare said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ingame name: Yay Obamacare

Timezone/country: US, Eastern central GMT-4

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):https://gyazo.com/3ece0f771542c010c07caf17c9b1184c

Previous gangs: Fukinese Dragons, Blackwing PMC, a couple other big groups, cant remember all of them.

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Well it is the biggest and probably best group in asylum, and I have been wanting to be a part of it for quite a while. I think I could make a good contribution to the group and can do pretty much anything.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Nope

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. To be considered for a trial, you must have members in the gang vouching for you. Best of luck in your future endeavours! :)

NoIngame name:Cole

Timezone/country:Central

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):233 filesystem:chrome-extension://fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl/temporary/screencapture-steamcommunity-com-profiles-76561198066159213-games-1462227631507.png if that doesn't work http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066159213/games/

Previous gangs:None

Why do you want to join Synergy?:I want to join a gang that wants to have fun but make money at the same time

Any members who can vouch for you?:No

Just now, Dr.Einstein said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):233 filesystem:chrome-extension://fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl/temporary/screencapture-steamcommunity-com-profiles-76561198066159213-games-1462227631507.png if that doesn't work http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066159213/games/

Why do you want to join Synergy?:I want to join a gang that wants to have fun but make money at the same time

Declined. I suggest you try applying to one of the smaller gang. Best of luck! ;)

2 minutes ago, Dr.Einstein said:

2c3114aff707cc6f588ebdfb1c884930.gif

Swifty likes this

Ingame name:Goddddles

Timezone/country: Canada,toronto   UTC/GMT -4 hour

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):740H   (can not add media here) XD

Previous gangs:No

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I played as a real civilian for a long time, i would like to join into a another life in Asylum , I can see Synergy's activity a lot in S1, really want to be a part of you guys!

Any members who can vouch for you?:Nope:P

4 minutes ago, Addon said:

Unfortunately, we're gonna have to deny your application due to lack of experience / nobody vouching for you. I'd suggest applying to a smaller gang for now. Good luck with future gang endeavors! :)

Ok.  Anyway, Thanks!

Ingame name: jayd99

Timezone/country:United states/ Mountain time

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):384

Previous gangs: Jimmy Turnip

Why do you want to join Synergy?:I want to join synergy because tbh you guys live the rebel life all the time. I want that life on arma Altis life. I want to cause trouble for the PD, cap points, Screw around and have fun with you guys and have a overall great time. I will not admit to being the best shot but I can kill. I am willing to take advice because you guys are very good shots. (been sniped on caps so many time by you guys) Thank you for considering me for a new Synergy member! :D (If you guys need an interview I am more than happy do to so.) (I am also on at least 2 hours a day on average. So I wont just disappear xD)(If this part needs to be longer I will be happy to expand it)

Any members who can vouch for you?: No sir.

Edited by jayd991
3 minutes ago, jayd991 said:

Ingame name: jayd99

Timezone/country:United states/ Mountain time

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):384

Previous gangs: Jimmy Turnip

Why do you want to join Synergy?:I want to join synergy because tbh you guys live the rebel life all the time. I want that life on arma Altis life. I want to cause trouble for the PD, cap points, Screw around and have fun with you guys and have a overall great time. I will not admit to being the best shot but I can kill. I am willing to take advice because you guys are very good shots. (been sniped on caps so many time by you guys) Thank you for considering me for a new Synergy member! :D (If you guys need an interview I am more than happy do to so.) (I am also on at least 2 hours a day on average. So I wont just disappear xD)(If this part needs to be longer I will be happy to expand it)

Any members who can vouch for you?: No sir.

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. I suggest applying for a smaller gang and getting some cartel experience. Best of luck! :)

3 minutes ago, dave@starbucks said:

Ingame name: dave@starbucks

Timezone/country: PST / USA

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/261495577b456d711adb4353bcce2024

Previous gangs: None

Why do you want to join Synergy?: You're the most formidable gang on S1

Any members who can vouch for you?: Dunno

Unfortunately, due to a lack of experience, we have decide to decline your application. Join a smaller gang (not the APD), get some experience at cartels, and apply again in the future. Good luck!

Bob Jill. likes this