Synergy Recruitment [S1] [CLOSED]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: What zit tooya

Timezone/country: US EST

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/45c8f374dbef405f17e5b1507e9fc73e

Previous gangs: Innovative, AMW, Raiders, Evil Corp, Encore

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Want a good group of guys to play with that like to have fun but be serious at cartels at the same time. I play Arma everyday so I can be very active if needed. I am a decent pilot, decent shot, chill guy, and a non-toxic person. I tend to avoid sidechat as much as possible and don't have any hate towards others. I am at money cap so I have no problem with pulling HMT's, .50's, and Ifrits to help out.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Millar invited me to play with Encore awhile ago and it's been fun with him ever since, and has taught me alot about flanking. Rodrigo can vouch that I give him amazing APD Dispatch waypoints to take down all the rebels. Played with Jonah in Evil Corp so he has probably seen me fight before. Played with Drew, and Shepurd as well in Encore.

Edited by What zit tooya

Ingame name: Cooken/BlondeBimbo

Timezone/country: Mountain Time Canada

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 1.1k https://gyazo.com/c2ed0c4bb9dbb7b4738d7091a94c2fe6

Previous gangs: #rekt, Suicide squad, Chef Army, the APD lol

Why do you want to join Synergy?: As a server 1 cop back when I used to be a corp (now a constable after being inactive), I was well acquainted with the shenanigans of Synergy and always enjoyed a good bank robbery or Prison break against you guys. Enjoyed the fight and love the competition which I feel the game lacks right now. Which is why I would like to be part of the movement that brings that back. I love the tactical nature of your work and feel I would be a good aid in situations.

Any members who can vouch for you?: I always fought you (Bikstok) at prison don't know if you'd remember me. Other than that not sure.

1 hour ago, Pacifist said:

Ingame name: pacifist

Timezone/country: EST US

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): ~2570

Previous gangs: Insidious, Valorous, RD, Torment

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I have played with a lot of your members, enjoy playing with a lot of them.

Any members who can vouch for you? Shepurd, hopefully people from Torment.

+1 One of the best players on asylum

Shepurd and Chase like this

Ingame name: Lethal

Timezone/country: CST

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 4700

Previous gangs: innovative, Synergy, Serenity, Torment

Why do you want to join Synergy?:to relive the glory days. and have nonstop fights like the endof innovative, beginning of synergy days.

Any members who can vouch for you?: No idea, i was sort of a faggot towards the end of synergy LMAO, in all seriousness, probably, millar, addon, rodrigo. You all know me.

Edited by avunit
Rusty:), Millar and Drew like this
8 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

Ingame name: hamsham

Timezone/country: CST/US

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 4k

Previous gangs: A lot

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Although I love the boys in Nv theyre never on anymore, I love fights, and I love just being around people who enjoy it as much as I do, although I know Synergy and I have had some trouble in the past, who can say they havent, constant shit talk back and forth is what makes it enjoyable in the end, being able to tell someone, "i'm better than you' is just a good feeling, I just want that classic Asylum gang lifestyle back, been running solo so why not give this a chance.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Vouching as for a good player? I'm sure most of you guys know me, as for a good guy, i'm not sure, although I act childish in-game i'm a pretty chill person in TS, so maybe Rodrigo, Addon not sure tbh.

[p.s] I know this app is a long shot, just wanting that old-school vibe back, especially with cartels kicking up again.

+1

Ingame name: Frizzy

Timezone/country: Central Time/USA 

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/6adc72b305724820c14436beda03484b

Previous gangs: (leader) Project Syndicate, (leader) Blacklisted, (Member) Torment

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to play with the best to have the best outcome possible. I have been around on server one for a while and I will not leave server one anytime soon. I have PLENTY of ifrits/orcas/50 cals. to pull and am not afraid of doing so. I am also ALWAYS money capped. I can bring clean tactical communications to the table and will never miss a cartel fight unless I am sleeping or working! I have a swing shift schedule for work so I will be playing at ALL different times of the day/night which makes me very versatile. Also as long as I am on WE will have 2 turfs for maximum control over map/discounts. I just want a family so I can stay and play. I take this game serious and am a great "support" player. I have good ifrit drops and strong CQC game snipes are ok.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Addon Bikstok Tye

Edited by TeamFrizzy
Just now, TeamFrizzy said:

Ingame name: Frizzy

Timezone/country: Central Time/USA 

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/6adc72b305724820c14436beda03484b

Previous gangs: (leader) Project Syndicate, (leader) Blacklisted, (Member) Torment

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to play with the best to have the best outcome possible. I have been around on server one for a while and I will not leave server one anytime soon. I have PLENTY of ifrits/orcas to pull and am not afraid of doing so. I am also ALWAYS money capped. I can bring clean tactical communications to the table and will never miss a cartel fight unless I am sleeping or working! I have a swing shift schedule for work so I will be playing at ALL different times of the day/night which makes me very versatile. Also as long as I am on WE will have 2 turfs for maximum control over map/discounts. I just want a family so I can stay and play. I take this game serious and am a great "support" player. I have good ifrit drops and strong CQC game snipes are ok.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Addon

+1