On 2/4/2016 at 5:10 AM, JacobHarr said:

Ingame name: jacobharr

23 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

Ingame name: What zit tooya

22 hours ago, Cooken said:

Ingame name: Cooken/BlondeBimbo

10 hours ago, TeamFrizzy said:

Ingame name: Frizzy

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your applications. Our recruitment is very limited at this time. Best of luck in your future endeavors :)

Badboy likes this

Ingame name: Rugged

Timezone/country:U.S. gmt-5

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):

Previous gangs: Insidious, Nv, RD, Torment

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Enjoyed playing in torment with most of the members and was rather upset to see that just disband would like to continue playing with that team. Shall Reclaim my pilot spot 

Any members who can vouch for you?:idk possibly shepurd or jonah

Ronald, Assert, Pat Rick and 3 others like this
2 minutes ago, Rugged said:

Why do you want to join Synergy?: Enjoyed playing in torment with most of the members and was rather upset to see that just disband would like to continue playing with that team. Shall Reclaim my pilot spot 

+1 Solid player, chill guy.

God, give me grace to accept with serenigy
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
Taking, as Jesus did,
This sinful world as it is,
Not as I would have it,
Trusting that You will make all things right,
If I surrender to Your will,
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with You forever in the next.
Amen.
The Weeb likes this
5 hours ago, Rugged said:

-1 well i'm not part of the gang. But active on teamspeak most of the time. If this guy gets accepted to synergy i will kill my self. 

Kuklinski, Swifty, Carson and 3 others like this

Ingame name:MercyClarkson

Timezone/country:CET, Norway

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129708497/  You can see that I have 367 hours on Arma 3

Previous gangs: I have been in a gang called RAMS which isnt a gang anymore. 

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I have been in a gang before and I am experienced and I am a good player. I am good at: Close Combat, Sniper, Flying, Kidnapping, Gang Wars

Any members who can vouch for you?: No

6 hours ago, Rugged said:

+1 insane pilot and amazing communication skills. Definitely a great asset to a gang 

22 hours ago, TeamFrizzy said:

Ingame name: Frizzy

Timezone/country: Central Time/USA 

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/6adc72b305724820c14436beda03484b

Previous gangs: (leader) Project Syndicate, (leader) Blacklisted, (Member) Torment

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to play with the best to have the best outcome possible. I have been around on server one for a while and I will not leave server one anytime soon. I have PLENTY of ifrits/orcas/50 cals. to pull and am not afraid of doing so. I am also ALWAYS money capped. I can bring clean tactical communications to the table and will never miss a cartel fight unless I am sleeping or working! I have a swing shift schedule for work so I will be playing at ALL different times of the day/night which makes me very versatile. Also as long as I am on WE will have 2 turfs for maximum control over map/discounts. I just want a family so I can stay and play. I take this game serious and am a great "support" player. I have good ifrit drops and strong CQC game snipes are ok.

Any members who can vouch for you?: Addon Bikstok Tye

+1

Frizzy likes this

Ingame name: Smurfy

Timezone/country: pst

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 1800+  https://gyazo.com/29f8129f303d1ee4827189dae993562a

Previous gangs: Evil Corp

Why do you want to join Synergy?: haven't been in a gang in a while just been rolling around on cop it got kinda tiring so i thought i would apply 

Any members who can vouch for you?: idk if they will vouch for me but  Millar, Drew, Jonah

J1M likes this
18 minutes ago, Smurfy said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 1800+  https://gyazo.com/29f8129f303d1ee4827189dae993562a

Why do you want to join Synergy?: haven't been in a gang in a while just been rolling around on cop it got kinda tiring so i thought i would apply 

Any members who can vouch for you?: idk if they will vouch for me but  Millar, Drew, Jonah

+1 fun guy to be around and knows when to actually get serious and clutch up! -1 Pilot

15 hours ago, Smurfy said:

Unfortunately we have decided to decline your application.

Good luck in your future endeavors :) 

.Smurfy likes this