Arms island Ghosting

2 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

"With regard specifically to Cartels, if you, or your gang, is found logging in within 1 Kilometer to take or stop a attack, if sufficient evidence is present this will be bannable."

There's no rule about logging in a red zone.

Oh, well I seen people get banned for logging in at meth lab, I was under the assumption that it included all red zones tho not specifically stating as much.  

sometimes its hard, i tend to crash alot so if were mid cartel and i crash i know ill get 1 tapped logging back in or ill get done for ghosting. so i dont come back in yet, a few times ive logged in like 15mins after the fight and trying to leave i get shot at then return fire and then called out for ghosting.. its hard to make it a none log out zone when you cant prove if they logged or crashed.

2 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The issue is just people leaving, re-gearing on another server and then coming back close to the cartel. With a house, you can find where it is and can stop them spawning by camping it etc.

Ghosting

Using the multi server system with syncing to give you or your allies an advantage in any way.

Literally a rule against this...

I find it hilarious when people lack to report something they believe is wrong, but when an admin calls you out on there being ZERO reports made on that particular situation, you get salty and say " All you will ever get unless you are in a certain gang. " .. like what are you implying? its childish.. What gang you are in is irrelevant, the admins base their report on the evidence submitted not by which gang you are in.. If you have sufficient evidence, action will be taken. If you do not have sufficient evidence, no action will be taken, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Bikstok, Mugsie and Chau like this
1 minute ago, Austin S. said:

I find it hilarious when people lack to report something they believe is wrong, but when an admin calls you out on there being ZERO reports made on that particular situation, you get salty and say " All you will ever get unless you are in a certain gang. " .. like what are you implying? its childish.. What gang you are in is irrelevant, the admins base their report on the evidence submitted not by which gang you are in.. If you have sufficient evidence, action will be taken. If you do not have sufficient evidence, no action will be taken, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

+1

You would think that someone from Free Syrian Administration would know that admins don't handle their gang's reports, or anyone's they are closely associated with..

Mugsie, Vortex and Chau like this

Fuck. With all these no sync zones people want, might as well just make you have to respawn upon loading in.

Solution:

Add more static garages (OG Arms, maybe a boatspawn at Oil Cartel, Heli garage SE tip of Arms Island) 

Quit being a scummy cunt and just play the game the way its meant to be played. 

11 minutes ago, Trilligy said:

I would ban my own mom....just saying. 

I believe it.

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Fuck. With all these no sync zones people want, might as well just make you have to respawn upon loading in.

Solution:

Add more static garages (OG Arms, maybe a boatspawn at Oil Cartel, Heli garage SE tip of Arms Island) 

Quit being a scummy cunt and just play the game the way its meant to be played. 

Awe yea, everyone has to spawn in Kavala.

I agree it is quite lame, as for swapping servers things, it's just not worth time trying to get geared at Kavala Rebel while its being camped, rather go to any server, regear, logout at donor, or south windmills and continue the attack, but its just how it is, if no one did it I wouldnt abuse it either. 

edit: I only died once at the 3-4 way fight today, went server 4, and had really good teammates who kept reviving me, can't say the same for Synergy, but honestly I see what they have to deal with at rebels.

Edited by hamsham12
19 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

yea thats fine too just in case there is a firefight be careful not to get shot yourself. Its all on case by case basis at least for me.

Yeah for you its case by case. But he would get banned for x amount of days even if he wasn't ghosting. And would prob have to wait days to appeal.

Systems broke.

The problem is not the sync zone, the problem is that most of the people is not into real life which teach you that you cant win every fight/situation you are in, so the make the best to aboose very thing the can to take a little advantage on you. That's just my opinion and you could not listen to me because I don't fight to much (I'm trying to go more). 

What would be better is to place a report each time you see some one logging in that you are fighting with, if no action is taken its okey, but reporting is a pain 8 the ... for most of us and we just live with it l. And that's exactly why my country  (Mexico) is so fucked up. If you want to change something you should start with yourself maybe the other people will stop doing it just for the shame, but I don't know, everything can happen.