Very much regret donating!!

I really like the idea of this game but in practice I have to say I wish I had never given money to Asylum. I feel cheated. Today I have spent two hours playing the game and you know what I have accomplished in that time. Not one god damned thing!! And why? Because I need a large helicopter and some brainiac came up with the oh so clever idea of putting the only place I can buy one out at the Rebel Air Shop which is camped 24-7 by people who do not even slightly attempt to talk and just kill on sight.

The one time I managed to get my hands up at a rebel outpost before getting shot, the person handcuffed me. I told them I just wanted a rebel licence and a helicopter and said they could do whatever they wanted to me once I had bought those. Instead, they marched me out 100m from the outpost and shot me.

Real friendly community you have here!!

Suggestion: Don't put shops in places not reachable due to the sheer volume of griefers.

Hey no need to fight he has a right to hold his own opinion. I mean honestly you could have posted in suggestions to put an airshop for just civilians not for rebals.... Not a big deal I mean I haven't donated and i've played and I feel like I accomplish a lot. I tend to just go around Kaval killing RDM'ers and Stungun abusers. 

6 minutes ago, LostManAbroad said:

I really like the idea of this game but in practice I have to say I wish I had never given money to Asylum. I feel cheated. Today I have spent two hours playing the game and you know what I have accomplished in that time. Not one god damned thing!! And why? Because I need a large helicopter and some brainiac came up with the oh so clever idea of putting the only place I can buy one out at the Rebel Air Shop which is camped 24-7 by people who do not even slightly attempt to talk and just kill on sight.

The one time I managed to get my hands up at a rebel outpost before getting shot, the person handcuffed me. I told them I just wanted a rebel licence and a helicopter and said they could do whatever they wanted to me once I had bought those. Instead, they marched me out 100m from the outpost and shot me.

Suggestion: Don't put shops in places not reachable due to the sheer volume of griefers.

If you'd like a hand getting to know a few things. PM me and i can jump on. I'll show you around the Do's and dont's....

It's not always easy, but after some time. It becomes second nature and it become's fun. You might just need a hand.. I see you are new with your amount of post, and alone on these servers can be difficult. 

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Just never get into an Ifrit with Mitch.

He never goes Armed, and always gets chased by someone.

Well ya never know. I could start the addiction within him as well. I never go armed because i usually roll in them alone. If i attempt to get out and shoot. I might get one or two if I'm lucky.... But i'll be down or killed and loose the Ifrit. I like to eliminate the urge to stop.... you might learn a thing or do about Ifrit driving from me Gnashes..... I'll give you one free complementary lesson..

I have scoured the map and I cannot find a donor air shop anywhere. Can anyone help. Today has been nothing but a giant waste of time for me that has lead to more than one frustrated outburst of angry venomous hatred towards griefers being shouted into the side channel and I would really like to get something done today. Please help because right now I am on the verge of just considering my donation as wasted money and quitting altogether.

Bro if you don't like it here just leave

35 minutes ago, LostManAbroad said:

12 minutes ago, LostManAbroad said:

I have scoured the map and I cannot find a donor air shop anywhere. Can anyone help. Today has been nothing but a giant waste of time for me that has lead to more than one frustrated outburst of angry venomous hatred towards griefers being shouted into the side channel and I would really like to get something done today. Please help because right now I am on the verge of just considering my donation as wasted money and quitting altogether.

Can you log onto Teamspeak?

52 minutes ago, LostManAbroad said:

I tried the air shop at the airport but the Hummingbird was the only helicopter available. As for the donor air shop. I cannot find it on the map. Where is it?

isnt there a talent to allow you to buy orcas? i dont remember since asians and flying dont mix well.

explicit likes this

Then go craft ur helicopter and u wont have to buy it at the rebel base.

Also there should be a vehicle spawn garage at Black Market and Vehicle Factory, cuz i crafted a Mohawk once and it spawned underneath alot of shit so i had to camp it for it to despawn after 15 min

@LostManAbroad With the amount of money in your bank account I would not waste it all on a Helicopter. Whoever told you that you needed one to make serious money is wrong. I would try and hook up with @(IFRIT)Mitch and he can help you better understand the map, what there is do do and how to make decent money. 

Also the reason you probably aren't seeing the large helis available to buy at the airfield is because you need to have the talent to buy large helis first.  

1 hour ago, LostManAbroad said:

Why did you donate to a server you barely know? Next time wait a little instead of taking chances and then complaining.

6 hours ago, Gnashes said:

It's a Rebel Base. It is literally a place where people who want to kill people go to buy guns and explosives to kill people.

Do we need a sign that says "You may be shot"?

"You may be pew-pew'd" :D

8 hours ago, LostManAbroad said:

When you were bitching about this in sidechat, I informed you that there is 2 other rebels you can go to, ON 4 TOTAL SERVERS. There's a total of 12 rebels for you to access. Go to one.

On 5/3/2016 at 5:57 PM, LostManAbroad said:

I need a large helicopter

Real friendly community you have here!

I'm so friendly I even drew you a map. :wub:
Hope this helps:

Don't forget the talent to buy and take out large helicopters (commercial pilot or something).

Z4wPwlt.jpg

Edited by Big Fred