Do you feel 7.62 weapons are too expensive for rebels?

Do you think 7.62 weapons are too expensive? (Namely MK1 and MK18)  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think 7.62 weapons are too expensive? (Namely MK1 and MK18)

• I think they're overly too expensive.
    • I think they're only a little too expensive.
    • I think their price is alright, I have no strong feelings.
    • I think they're slightly underpriced.
    • I think they're very underpriced.

The costs of Rebel loadouts are a balance on the Cop-Rebel fight, most of the time, the Rebels are on the better fortified positions, with these higher caliber weapons, like shooting through walls and sandbags, and a bit more punch. Cops may sometimes have a number advantage, but quite a few cops don't have the best Tactical Communication, nor do we know each other well most of the time, while it's the opposite for most Rebel gangs, voice recognition, tactics, the whole batch. Reducing the prices of Rebel loadouts would further unbalance the scale of Cops vs. Rebels... just my take on it.

Eric916 and Rag like this

unless you own nothing, then yeah, the pricing is too much (base price is 22.5k when on demand..) but if you actually put a little effort/investment into it and own 2 turfs and/or arms dealer, then its cheap as fuck, with 2 turfs and on demand I can get an mk18 for ~10k and an mk1 for 12, I know alot of s3 gangs like imperium cap 2 turfs and leave arms since it's still cheap asf

MK1 base price should be lowered to 16-18k though, never bought an mk1 for 22.5k, my loadouts don't even cost that most of the time

2 minutes ago, MarchingBands said:

The costs of Rebel loadouts are a balance on the Cop-Rebel fight, most of the time, the Rebels are on the better fortified positions, with these higher caliber weapons, like shooting through walls and sandbags, and a bit more punch. Cops may sometimes have a number advantage, but quite a few cops don't have the best Tactical Communication, nor do we know each other well most of the time, while it's the opposite for most Rebel gangs, voice recognition, tactics, the whole batch. Reducing the prices of Rebel loadouts would further unbalance the scale of Cops vs. Rebels... just my take on it.

6 minutes ago, epTic said:

do you not think my argument is fair? 

I'll go even further, then. 

keep price as they are for rebels, give access to 7.62 for cops for 30k per gun. 

why do you , and a lot of other people have to make this an arguement of Cops Vs Rebels?

the topic has nothing to do with cops.

I could give 2 shits fighting cops with a 7.62 or Katiba. They will still lose most of the time.

They are way 2 much when it comes to fighting rebels vs. rebels. It drains your bank account like no other. Hardly any even carry a mk1 now without having arms and 2 turfs constantly.

I will never in my life spend 19k for a gun. It's just dumb to think anyone would lol. Plus all the additional stuff like 5k vest, 3-4k for redgulls, ammo, and medical.

Das Otter likes this
Just now, epTic said:

do you not think my argument is fair? 

I'll go even further, then. 

keep price as they are for rebels, give access to 7.62 for cops for 30k per gun. 

Didn't put my opinion on the matter, I don't go out of my way to fight cops anymore.  It's boring and most of the time ends poorly due to servers constantly getting DDoS'd and people getting restless.  There is a difference between being fair and being balanced, however, and I think 7.62s for ALL cops would screw with the balance.  

On topic, I'm fine with where the Mk1/18 prices are atm.  It makes turfs/arms more valuable which is what we asked for when it came to giving cartels meaning.  Reduce the mk14 price though that gun is terrible and I'd buy it more if it was a little more expensive than the rahim

Mako likes this
Just now, babooshka said:

Didn't put my opinion on the matter, I don't go out of my way to fight cops anymore.  It's boring and most of the time ends poorly due to servers constantly getting DDoS'd and people getting restless.  There is a difference between being fair and being balanced, however, and I think 7.62s for ALL cops would screw with the balance.  

On topic, I'm fine with where the Mk1/18 prices are atm.  It makes turfs/arms more valuable which is what we asked for when it came to giving cartels meaning.  Reduce the mk14 price though that gun is terrible and I'd buy it more if it was a little more expensive than the rahim

if it's 30k, it's not gonna be that unbalanced as most cops don't even buy a fucking MX @ 4k. 

Just now, NightFury said:

why do you , and a lot of other people have to make this an arguement of Cops Vs Rebels?

the topic has nothing to do with cops.

People who play cop see how the things effect them on cop (surprise!).  Its not that hard to understand.  Im all for prices being reduced for on demand weapons, 16k I think would be a decent max point.  The constant rebel attacks on cops have eased down alot with the return of people fighting for cartels and fighting a smaller group with 762 with 2-3 cops isnt bad at all.  It was pretty shit when it was 10+ tho.

Gubber Flexx likes this
1 hour ago, epTic said:

if it's 30k, it's not gonna be that unbalanced as most cops don't even buy a fucking MX @ 4k. 

Because they'd rather come back endlessly with their 1k loadout.

52 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Guns actually stay on the market now after restarts. I think all the gangs, who own arms dealer have a responsibility to craft some.

I agree, but cartel fights still go on for ages so its kind of annoying when you get to the black market and start getting contested.

8 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Why not just run them? Takes 3-5 mins to fill your backpack at coke field and even less time to get 4 uncut. I've got over 20 mk18s across 4 houses. I never pay for my guns unless my gang needs an extra guy asap

In my experience crafting guns is useless unless you are really into turfs... Either that or you have an arms house or donor house. I get on to have fun but crafting weapons and the transportation of them is so boring and felt like a job most of the time. Same can be said for most money making methods though...

12 minutes ago, Parker said:

In my experience crafting guns is useless unless you are really into turfs... Either that or you have an arms house or donor house. I get on to have fun but crafting weapons and the transportation of them is so boring and felt like a job most of the time. Same can be said for most money making methods though...

You run drugs and other stuff to make money don't you? Think of it as that, think of how much money you'll save instead of buying the weapons, I stay at money cap cause I don't have to spend money on expensive load outs, my load outs consist of only purchasing gullie's, vests, sight and ammo. That's less than 6k for everything for a full load out, while others have to pay almost 3 times that amount.

Run guns, profit, repeat.

9 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

You run drugs and other stuff to make money don't you? Think of it as that, think of how much money you'll save instead of buying the weapons, I stay at money cap cause I don't have to spend money on expensive load outs, my load outs consist of only purchasing gullie's, vests, sight and ammo. That's less than 6k for everything for a full load out, while others have to pay almost 3 times that amount.

Run guns, profit, repeat.

I actually just fight and fill up my scotch house... Ay lmao 

It takes maybe 30 mins to gather barley and about another 30 mins to process it all. Scotch is the only efficient way of making money as of right now. I have yet to be robbed or caught by police and you don't have to do any boring ass running across the map shit. 

As for making guns, like I said; making guns feels more of a job than anything to me.

Edited by Parker
Tyrone hugh likes this
14 hours ago, Parker said:

I actually just fight and fill up my scotch house... Ay lmao 

It takes maybe 30 mins to gather barley and about another 30 mins to process it all. Scotch is the only efficient way of making money as of right now. I have yet to be robbed or caught by police and you don't have to do any boring ass running across the map shit. 

As for making guns, like I said; making guns feels more of a job than anything to me.

Same here, I make my money off of scotch, but I also run everything else, guns, vehicles, helicopters etc.