Advice me please ( Piloting )

4 minutes ago, epTic said:

don't be afraid to hold down z, as long as you let it go about 10 meters above the ground you'll continue to descend and land soft enough not to do any damage 

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Ronald Spiffington said:

As a professional pilot, removing that box from the middle of your screen will work wonders,

Did I mention I was a professional?

U better change that signature quick then :D

Piloting is easy to get to grips with. Don't focus too much on hot dropping fam, your flying is good enough, focus more on learning how to spot and lead. You will rarely need to hot drop on Asylum anyway, people just shred the pilot during cartels. 

@Drew @Hubschrauber These 2 may be able to teach you a couple things on how to spot. Having them during a cartel fight does wonders, they even find Rodrigo when he's sniping 4km out. A pilot who knows how to spot is much more valuable than someone who can only hot drop.

Someone like @AndrewFam for example. One of the best pilots on Asylum but he has the spotting ability and eye sight of a bat

AndrewFam, Shepurd and Spencer like this
3 minutes ago, Haych said:

Piloting is easy to get to grips with. Don't focus too much on hot dropping fam, your flying is good enough, focus more on learning how to spot and lead. You will rarely need to hot drop on Asylum anyway, people just shred the pilot during cartels. 

@Drew @Hubschrauber These 2 may be able to teach you a couple things on how to spot. Having them during a cartel fight does wonders, they even find Rodrigo when he's sniping 4km out. A pilot who knows how to spot is much more valuable than someone who can only hot drop.

Someone like @AndrewFam for example. One of the best pilots on Asylum but he has the spotting ability and eye sight of a bat

My spotting isn't really bad but i just don't like it as much since i kill my own throat eventually from calling out.

I know from experience that @Pentax @Sw3gingtoN are fucking godlike in the aspects you mentioned.

& Yeah @AndrewFam once a noob in piloting now a god too :D

Thanks for your input Haych always apprecieate your help bud!

AndrewFam likes this

"Hot drops" per say are almost entilry worthless because how easily the Orca is shredded. 

50% of everyone inside will be dead or almost dead by the time the orca touches down. 

Thats if the pilot isnt dead. 

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

"Hot drops" per say are almost entilry worthless because how easily the Orca is shredded. 

50% of everyone inside will be dead or almost dead by the time the orca touches down. 

what he said had someone get shot out by 5.56 other day 

25 minutes ago, Axe said:

19 minutes ago, Chase said:

What he said. Someone got shot out by a 5.56 the other day.

There you go axe :D

Edited by Goldy
9 hours ago, Haych said:

Im actually 5km out, but okey :kappa:

Haych likes this
8 hours ago, Axe said:

If the pilot knows what hes doing, he wont get shot out. Then again, with how asylum players tackle orcas its almost impossible to drop successfully on a tower when experienced players are waiting on top for you because like you said 50% of the people inside will be dead before getting there.

9 hours ago, Haych said:

Hahah m8 dont even talk about me spotting, I still remember stuttering while trying to call a guy flanking @HardyBxoxo which resulted in him dying 

9 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

& Yeah @AndrewFam once a noob in piloting now a god too :D

Just keep practicing m8, i got better by going on koth and scenarios by myself and teaching myself how to fly. You will learn what works best for you ;) 

HardyBxoxo likes this
19 hours ago, AndrewFam said:

I fly the orca a lot, if the pilot isn't a mong no one should die. There is a point being good.

Fucking amateur. :kappa:

Only tips, Orca pilot sits on the right side, it's easier to shoot your tail rotor out on the left side, your fuel line is in between the back-side windows and your tail rotor it is easier shot out from the left. No need to practice tower drops atm, as the Orca is quite hard to do that with, and the only place you'll really use it at is Donor/North rebel and Meth Cartel. Just stay low when you're dropping, it gets you behind a lot of cover and it's much harder to hit you with dozens of rocks and other things in the way (trust me, I dodged a fucking titan missile like this.) Practice a bunch it helps a lot.

k, gl.

AndrewFam likes this
2 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Fucking amateur. :kappa:

Only tips, Orca pilot sits on the right side, it's easier to shoot your tail rotor out on the left side, your fuel line is in between the back-side windows and your tail rotor it is easier shot out from the left. No need to practice tower drops atm, as the Orca is quite hard to do that with, and the only place you'll really use it at is Donor/North rebel and Meth Cartel. Just stay low when you're dropping, it gets you behind a lot of cover and it's much harder to hit you with dozens of rocks and other things in the way (trust me, I dodged a fucking titan missile like this.) Practice a bunch it helps a lot.

k, gl.

gl shooting dem fuel fam