Gangs these days..

So people make new gangs all the time. then they dispand same people make another gang just other leaders.. im like really? thats why we dont have people to fight! and then they cry about other people take the same names like why? i understand why it could be a problem if the wrong people made Bad Blood because it was a big gang for ages, but then we have Method, why cant people have that name since its gona now. and only was around for like 3 weeks? it dosen't make sence for me sorry

Well gangs only disband mostly because those leading it dosent want to anymore, Camorra disbanded because Jimbo, Pj and Duffy dident want to lead anymore, (some other minor issues as well), Of course then you take a new name but the same guys... Sure you can simply promote someone new as a leader...

2 hours ago, Juicy said:

So people make new gangs all the time. then they dispand same people make another gang just other leaders.. im like really? thats why we dont have people to fight! and then they cry about other people take the same names like why? i understand why it could be a problem if the wrong people made Bad Blood because it was a big gang for ages, but then we have Method, why cant people have that name since its gona now. and only was around for like 3 weeks? it dosen't make sence for me sorry

Says the guy who created and disbanded like 8 gangs ? 

29 minutes ago, Juicy said:

2 brah 2. But its okay i Dident expect you to understand 

Oufitters twice, Angels, Vanguardians, i know about others but can't quite remember the name. 

Also answer on your question: Gangs always disband due leadership. If a group of players then hop to the next gang it's because they enjoyed playing together.

I would've still had Paragon if i would just have the time :( 

Edited by Midamaru
40 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Oufitters twice, Angels, Vanguardians, i know about others but can't quite remember the name. 

Also answer on your question: Gangs always disband due leadership. If a group of players then hop to the next gang it's because they enjoyed playing together.

I would've still had Paragon if i would just have the time :( 

Outfits once, vanguardians notmy gang Was just A part of it, so that brings it Down to 2 agian but thats not Why in saying this i would not mind if someone took Outfits and made it back but some other gangs would 

@Juicy Might've gotten this completely wrong, your problem is that once a gang disbands people re-create it with the same name and people but leave some out?

Sounds like a failure of leadership to me, the group has the spirit for it but the leadership hasn't, they disband and then the group is forced to do something. Why not continue the same gang they were in but just replace the wankers that left? ^^

4 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

Yeh, but i dont see why u would  want another gangs name lol

Yeah that part I would avoid just soley for the fact that you'll get shit from others. The other part with that is when kids say they were in Fury but were really in the new fury or say they were in Drunken Fools when they were really in Drunken Monkeys LOL. Makes a huge difference when you are recruiting players

AndrewFam likes this
10 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah that part I would avoid just soley for the fact that you'll get shit from others. The other part with that is when kids say they were in Fury but were really in the new fury or say they were in Drunken Fools when they were really in Drunken Monkeys LOL. Makes a huge difference when you are recruiting players

Or evil corp lolol

3 minutes ago, AndrewFam said:

Yeh xD the names have meaning, if people copy the name it becomes unclear on peoples apps for new gangs 

Yeah but everyone picks an old gang and swears they were in it. "I was in DF, DHM, Brother Hood, Original Bad Blood, Original FSA , Regiment" I check his acc 702 hours , forum acc was made like 3 months ago (Yeah i know hacker e.t.c) LOL

Edited by Sugarfoot
sah, Feenix and AndrewFam like this
8 minutes ago, john_gotti said:

Seriously, there is so much Bad Blood on the forums. Why can't people just be Innovative when it comes to gang names? I mean we are literally the Paragon of a toxic community, and it's Tormenting me. Use new Methods people...

You guys think like a pack of Twelve Monkeys.

Agreed,

Why cant we all just live in Serenity?  Its Insanity when you think about the Paradox of it.  This community is all one giant Brotherhood.   Stop being a Maurader, and lets sit back with an Encore of our better times.

Treeherder, Xavorey, Haych and 9 others like this
19 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Agreed,

Why cant we all just live in Serenity?  Its Insanity when you think about the Paradox of it.  This community is all one giant Brotherhood.   Stop being a Maurader, and lets sit back with an Encore of our better times.

Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department Rebel Department

Vanilla Coke likes this
47 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Agreed,

Fucking nailed it