Let talk about the Revival of Asylum.

6 hours ago, Addon said:

I agree with the prices of rebel load outs being expensive, but it's easily avoidable if you buy a house in / near donor town with load outs ready for fights. Whenever your gang owns all the cartels and two turfs go grab a offroad and store load outs in your houses and wait for the fights. It's easy to switch servers, gear up, then jump back on the server your gang was fighting at. Honestly, it's much faster too. 

THIS...

the secret to success. Stop spoiling it @Addon:kappa:

Edited by America
8 hours ago, Feenix said:

In the coming months, asylum will most likely die

I've only heard this 100 times over the past 2 years. Loadouts for rebels are meant to be expensive, if they were cheap every Kavala pistol banger would become a Kavala Mk banger. Rebels always tell cops to value their lives, well start valuing your's and play smarter so you buy less gear. BH is already starting to slow down, less BH are pulling out hunters. If you are worried about OP BH's go do something about it, if they pull a hunter out target them and chop their hunter, be more aware of your surroundings and be with another person so you can have each other's back. Asylum is not going away.

2 minutes ago, Olio said:

I've only heard this 100 times over the past 2 years. Loadouts for rebels are meant to be expensive, if they were cheap every Kavala pistol banger would become a Kavala Mk banger. Rebels always tell cops to value their lives, well start valuing your's and play smarter so you buy less gear. BH is already starting to slow down, less BH are pulling out hunters. If you are worried about OP BH's go do something about it, if they pull a hunter out target them and chop their hunter, be more aware of your surroundings and be with another person so you can have each other's back. Asylum is not going anywhere.

20k per loadout would be nice like before. I wish you guys had alerted people about the price update on the carrier lite? anyways who cares. You wont listen.

46 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

Let's take the Blizzard approach, once a hacker or cheater, always a hacker or cheater...

We do listen, a lot of the stuff that gets implemented and fixed is due to members bringing it to our attention. I'm also not aware of a price update on the carrier lite? This is the first I am hearing about any price changes on it.....you also make the decision on what you pay for a loadout, if the MK route is to expensive because you are not making money to keep up with your rebel habits you can always drop down to a Katiba, there are several options you can choose from for a loadout.

59 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Eden editor

It's not really that simple. There aren't any good objects to create stairs without looking completely ridiculous.

GYnQVmd.png

s3qabKr.png

Besides, I think there's also an issue of the objects occasionally becoming crooked/misplaced. Similar to what happens to the concrete blocks at donor town DMV.

Edited by Bikstok
8 hours ago, Feenix said:

A Random Suggestion, Relook at the bans you made on rebel players or community players. By unbanning one of them could potentially bring back a gang or more members to the asylum community. (Fuck Kitui) (;

so you would like us to bring back people what have  no respect for the server rules  and even bring back cheaters just to get gangs going 

dragonfade1228 and Emma like this

I agree with some points for sure.

Mining should pay out more, even with all the talents for it it is complete shit.  Definitely could use a boost.  Generally I think most jobs should see a price increase, nobody wants to fucking grind.

Pre-6.0 loadouts were priced perfectly.  They have seen a price increase lately which the main disapointment with that is that rebels will only use loadouts for a few things mostly, banks, prison breaks and cartels.  Nobody wants to go around the world and do shit with a rebel loadout because it might be too much money wasted.  It's sad really because pre-6.0 there was a lot of combat all over Altis and made it way more immersive.

Banks should be restored to their former glory.  But in that same light, the bank's layout needs to be changed to be better for cops.

Fed just needs a general price increase and buff, we all know this...nobody does it for a reason.

Things I disagree with.

Banned players need to stay banned.  Once a hacker, always a hacker is the truth...assuming most of these players just aren't a alt account still playing.

I'm glad night is gone, green time was annoying and I don't miss it.  

19 minutes ago, NightWing said:

It seems like they're forcing us to do scotch/drugs, every time there is a new efficient way to make money it just gets nerfed. It's a grind fest at this point, and that's going to put a lot of new players off, it's kinda making me not want to play. I do love Asylum, but I hate grinding money to play it.

What exactly do you do with your money may I ask? It seems like you don't invest it into anything if you constantly need to grind, you should be making money from fighting, you should be saving money by stacking up your houses when shits dirt cheap, you should be trying to defend and hold your cartels and your turfs so shit remains cheap

if you get money capped, why stop there? invest it into houses/vehicles so if you are ever in desperate need you can just sell either, buy materials to craft stuff, invest into houses in good locations that you can use/resell when in need

it really isn't hard to have a solid cash flow

I think the game is fine the way it is but a solo rebel player might have a different view on the subject.

The BH update gave a lot of these pistol banger's who were getting owned by rebel gangs a good chance at catching one now.

Prior to the update our gang could run around with Katiba's and only really lose one every 3 days sometimes I would go weeks with the same kit

owning BH. I felt bad it was so bad that we had a couple of hills called "Hamburger hill" because of the amount of people littered on the side of the hill.

With this update its very difficult to last 1 day with the same kit specially if you are doing bandit fun stuff.

The Rebels should be outnumbered and our tactics and strategies must change. Change it not bad all the time

you just need to adapt and move on. It will be a challenge but a challenge we welcome!

dragonfade1228 and JimmyBeans like this

After reading shit, many here are simply stupid and lazy...

Firstly, Yes BH has been over the roof lately but its cooling down, this happens with these patches. People want to try new stuff.

Now as for money making, you are all lazy! Now many will say im a cop and i can simply go there and arrest people, but its not that simple. There is a lot going around on cop and catching the bounties is required to get paid, i would even say making money is easier on civ. It's wayyyy to easy to make drugs such as meth even with 10-15 cops, You simply got to learn some nice tricks to avoid them. Firstly for meth! A house is always recommended, if you do not have a house or you are not donor 1, Get a small tent, place it near meth lab or someplace hidden in the beginning of server restart, fill it with stuff, go with smaller vehicles to meth lab, hide ur truck outside the lab and go in small runs, maybe even hide the tent in the meth lab somewhere. People don't exactly run around the entire meth lab looking for tents. For ephedra, park outside 300m and don't have a bounty. Hide your truck. Now the trick to doing a successful drug run is to always stay hidden, take your time and DON'T HAVE A BOUNTY. Turn yourself in for parole or some shit.

Now reading some stuff on the bank i think change is in order. The bank location is retarded both for cops and civs, It would make more sense if the bank was inside a small town such as lakka, or anywhere else. Now many would say its aids to fight inside cities and rebels can hide but its the point. Find the rebels hiding and dispose of them. From what i know I've never seen a bank located 3km outside a city on a peninsula. 

As for group cap, its fine. When group cap was not there all you idiots did was complain all the bigger gangs had so many members and there was no way to compete with them. 10v10 is alright, its almost too much considering some factors when it comes to defending. When there is more than 2 gangs competing over 1 cartel it becomes really aids because you have 1 guy behind you that is shooting you, while another guy is behind the guy shooting you that is shooting the guy behind you, then you have a ifrit driving around trying to kill everyone and lastly there is around 10 people shooting you from cap. This is how it will be if group cap it removed, you will fill the cap until there are no more good spots left, then you will have a full ifrit patrolling and lastly around 2-3 roachers shooting you in the back while the attackers come in 3-4 ifrit's. It will be  a goddamn war zone!

Money cap is stupid, increase that shit by a mil or simply remove it all together, Having 1 mil is retarded and so is prestige. I understand its of course to prevent people from getting 30 mil and almost having unlimited vests but considering how expensive stuff is, its sometimes hard to constantly go fight, i understand loadouts are expensive to keep the kavala fuckers away but if you wanna have expensive loadouts at least give us more money to store so we can have more loadouts to buy.

1 hour ago, Olio said:

I've only heard this 100 times over the past 2 years. Loadouts for rebels are meant to be expensive, if they were cheap every Kavala pistol banger would become a Kavala Mk banger. Rebels always tell cops to value their lives, well start valuing your's and play smarter so you buy less gear. BH is already starting to slow down, less BH are pulling out hunters. If you are worried about OP BH's go do something about it, if they pull a hunter out target them and chop their hunter, be more aware of your surroundings and be with another person so you can have each other's back. Asylum is not going away.

When i was a kavala Pistol Banger.I loved it when i made money and bought a couple of loadouts and destroyed people with it. I rather have a Kavala noob who is rebel kitted than some bounty hunter who will end my life by sending me to jail for 45 minutes. I really dont care if cops loose their lives. I say this when i fight cops for everytime you peak you have another officer hardpeaking you. Cops get insanely cheaper loadouts which is fine because they have to play the rushing game in order to win. Loadouts that costed 10-15k was the best thing thing ever. Loadouts Cheaper = More Fights = More Rebels Doing Rebel Patrol = Police Interaction = Cops are having fun with this game.

On another note, i wonder why a lot more APD officers are stepping down from higher ranks.

For Example Server 4 probably one of the most packed servers i've ever tried to get into. Average (Past Month) 62.

Could i be wrong? Yea but im throwing all these ideas out there to help the greater good of asylum who fear making a post and than bashed with retards and their irrelevant opinions.

87770f22bba7e28ce72c3639ffd3b239.png

Edited by Feenix
Gubber Flexx likes this
7 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

Or, put the time and effort into making your loadout cheaper, a general loadout for me is ~13k and thats including a grenade, don't expect everything to be spoon fed to you, get one of your meatshields to cap turfs/arms for you :shrug:

Waiting 45 minutes for Each Turf is not worth in my opinion.

49 minutes ago, NightWing said:

It seems like they're forcing us to do scotch/drugs, every time there is a new efficient way to make money it just gets nerfed. It's a grind fest at this point, and that's going to put a lot of new players off, it's kinda making me not want to play. I do love Asylum, but I hate grinding money to play it.

there are plenty of ways to make money  you can do diamonds crafting working the exchange . but if you are lazy you aint going to get far 

before i became a admin i used to run at least 1 ofroad of meth a day  and doing other stuff 

now you have  scotch  what is making you passive money each server restart  

if you only care for fighting then yea life will become hard 

Last time I checked most of a RPG's gameplay consists of grinding to gain one simple level. It's part of the game. When will people just give in and play the game? Altis Life = grinding + RP + fighting. Since most people only care for one of these 3 I'd really suggest to consider if Altis Life really is the mod you are looking for.

13 minutes ago, Ghillie Dhu said:

if you only care for fighting then yea life will become hard 

Indeed my Belgian friend.

Just now, NightFury said:

not everyone has the time to play 24/7 to control the cartels and the turfs. 35k per loadout is a bit too much dont you think?

Never once have I paid over 30k for my loadout, you guys have 30+ members if I am not mistaken, surely atleast one of you are online when a turf comes up for grabs and is able to spend 3k for an sdar and try to cap arms

9 hours ago, Feenix said:

Developers need to understand if no one complained about it then why just nerf/break it.  No one wants to do a bank when there's a bunch of cops sniping and waiting for them to drive away with gold bars and instantly get downed.  Banks should be more focused on money instead of gold bars a 60k payout for a completed bank for 10 rebels is garbage money. No one wants to take gold bars since they know there not gonna make it.

I mean.... Im sure I could go through 2TB of footage between Nov 2015 and April 2016 and count at least 20-30 times that we got away with bars. 

Simple, want more money? Risk an ifrit. That's how we did it. 

And considering how easy the bank is, 60k instant cash is decent when you hardly have to do anything. If you want more money, the bank needs to be much less rebel sided. 

Remember when the Fed spawned tons of gold bars or was "broken" . That's when tons of rebels did the feds and saw massive payouts from it. I honestly had so much fun doing feds making money and the cops enjoyed actually have action. (We didn't even care about the ladders due to the massive payouts.) (Did cause lots hit and runs but could easily be fixed by adding a timer)

Wouldnt be a problem if ladders were indestructible and rabits didnt still open vaults, nullifying the fact that there should be more than 5 cops online

IMO, if you want a payout like it was when it was broken, shit should require 10 cops. Because that shit was stupid easy and broken. The feds are meant to take long, but with the rabbits opening most the domes, it doesnt take more than 20 min.

Just add the same line of script that verifies if a vault is open to determine if you can pick up a bar. Make it a prerequisite on top of having to open the vault it self. Or make it so you cant even open the vault unless the dome has a cracked state. 

Make the base price of meth $1k or 910.

MAKE REBEL LOADOUTS CHEAPER. (The biggest concern)... 

30k for a loadout or even 35k is just not even fun. 

Pick one or the other, buff money or nerf cost, you sure as hell won't get both. And idk what you're buying? But I paid 20-25k normally. Make guns if you want the cost cheaper and dont just buy them on demand. If turfs+arms, it was like 15k

5 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

Money is easy to be made on asylum, I was making £325,000 per run everyday until I ran out of vehicles to buy/houses to fill, took me about 30 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to complete it

You people are just too lazy to put in any effort and would rather go lethal on cop for money  :shrug:

This.

Fill you houses with stuff you can sell (IE Meth or scotch).

If you arent full on houses, buy houses that you can sell (Yes at a loss, but its still 200k money that you can have as opposed to only having 1 mil with nothing extra).

Fill your garage with Ifrits and .50s, wheter or not you use them. You can use them and not worry about losing it because you have extra, or if you dont use them, sell/chop them. Once again, at a loss, but its essentially having extra money on top of cap. 

8 hours ago, Cassettes said:

Money shouldn't be a problem for any veteran player, I understand you would rather fight and have some action rather than grinding out making money, if that's the case become hardcore rebels and do cartels constantly, take the money out of the cartel money and give paychecks to your gang for participating, make a comp system that is for your gang only which handles; loss of gear, vehicle or do to other dumb stuff which the admins won't comp for. 

This as well. 

We did this and no one had a problem pulling shit. 

Mike Stmria likes this
17 minutes ago, Gubber Flexx said:

It is funny how someone can make a simple suggestion just to help your servers and, people just come here and bash on him for trying.

Every suggestion has to be judged by the community, the entire reason you make posts to suggest things. To see if the game Developers will like it, and to see if the community agrees alongside with you.

Gubber Flexx likes this
Just now, Jimbo! said:

Never once have I paid over 30k for my loadout, you guys have 30+ members if I am not mistaken, surely atleast one of you are online when a turf comes up for grabs and is able to spend 3k for an sdar and try to cap arms

Nor do we have a server that has no competition or has members playing for over 16 hours a day lol. Making 1-2 Mil a day off of cartels seems very fun on a server which no one will fight you on.

2 hours ago, Patrick James said:

Let's take the Blizzard approach, once a hacker or cheater, always a hacker or cheater...

Are you saying that's a bad thing? Im sorry, but if you were caught legitimatly cheating or being a cunt via exploiting something, DDOS, Harrasment.

You can stay banned

I have no sympathy for people who are so bad and need approval from their peers so they cheat 

Edited by Axe
Just now, Feenix said:

Nor do we have a server that has no competition or has members playing for over 16 hours a day lol. Making 1-2 Mil a day off of cartels seems very fun on a server which no one will fight you on.

even when I played on #3 money was never a problem, we were always fighting, from the minute I logged on till the second I logged off, own cartels > protect them if anyone tries to take them > put money in gang bank > stack it up to a reasonable/stable amount > set amount of paychecks (I.E 200k each player every so and so days) and you will not have a problem, if you ever find the time to cap 2 turfs and own arms, buy a house, it may seem like a loss but it is saving you a shit ton of money in the long run, fill that shit up with loadouts, y inventory mags etc, one crate can hold 5 MK1 loadouts, that with 3 F.A.K's 2 RGO's and 13 mags per loadout

You will probably spend upwards of 100k filling up your house, but would you rather take that loadout of your house, which cost you ~13k and use that, or continue to buy a loadout for 35k and continue to complain about it? The problem won't fix itself, it's upto you to do something about it