VyPeR Recruitment S2 - [OPEN]

25 minutes ago, Roicesb said:

He's crying becuz I pistol banged him and stole his 120k dirty money

Crying cause anytime we go to a cartel instead of fighting you go camp rebels/donor like the true rats. Its pathetic.

The only cartel you fight is heroin because u can keep coming back a million times. 

Edited by Iced
On 7/14/2016 at 9:22 PM, cgxkillzz said:

In game name - cG_x_KiLLZz

Age - 15

Previous gang(s) - Mayhem, Lucky 13, Exiled Hunters, WGS

Banked money - 852,683

Why do you want to join - I want to destroy and eliminate mayhem off this server for good, especially Toxic Tony

What can you bring to the table - rook banging pro ;). can be perfect bait. I can also give everybody stds by looking at them

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - https://gyazo.com/dc2579a8371fd56f6bad777f14a1287d

Do you know any of our members - Airborne. Only my rook knows the rest of the players.

aCCEPTED

asiuxjau and Dork like this
23 minutes ago, Iced said:

@Cassettes this is your gang you dont ever fight us and the rare times u muster the balls to go to a cartel when any gang other than fsa or mayhem is on ur wiped in seconds. Dont involve urself in talk about fighting cartels u rat until u actually go to one.

wut wat reactions confused tim and eric

Keep doing what you are doing Vyper! good gang.

Iced likes this
36 minutes ago, Iced said:

@Cassettes this is your gang you dont ever fight us and the rare times u muster the balls to go to a cartel when any gang other than fsa or mayhem is on ur wiped in seconds. Dont involve urself in talk about fighting cartels u rat until u actually go to one.

Quiet boy, the grown ups are talking don't indulge yourself in things that don't concern you, calling me out on something that wasn't even about you, so pathetic what's the point of your sentence even? 

18 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Quiet boy, the grown ups are talking don't indulge yourself in things that don't concern you, calling me out on something that wasn't even about you, so pathetic what's the point of your sentence even? 

You saying how nobody left to fight cause velocity joining instinct. I am one of the two velocity members in instinct. You know nothing so dont comment on it. 

Know ur place rat

asiuxjau likes this
Just now, Iced said:

You saying how nobody left to fight cause velocity joining instinct. I am one of the two velocity members in instinct. You know nothing so dont comment on it. 

Know ur place rat

Don't think you're that important that I notice something, you aren't shit mate, I said other gangs left to join instinct, if that includes you then so be it, but I didn't mention velocity or any other gang names, so quit being self centered prick like most of you are, cause the sooner you start to realize that only you guys think you're so "good" and people give two shits, the sooner you can get back to your lives. Now please keep off of our recruitment page for only recruitment purposes, if you want to talk shit some more take it to whisper.

10 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Don't think you're that important that I notice something, you aren't shit mate, I said other gangs left to join instinct, if that includes you then so be it, but I didn't mention velocity or any other gang names, so quit being self centered prick like most of you are, cause the sooner you start to realize that only you guys think you're so "good" and people give two shits, the sooner you can get back to your lives. Now please keep off of our recruitment page for only recruitment purposes, if you want to talk shit some more take it to whisper.

What other gangs put some facts behind ur nonsense.

also u specifically mentioned velocity. Getting senile bro?

Edited by Iced
13 minutes ago, Roicesb said:

At least he could get away from an idiot who takes 120k dirty money to donor town with a pistol and gets dropped

But then he would be joining a gang that prefers to camp rebel and donor town instead of defend their cartel with greater numbers

In game name - aayus

Age -  17 

Previous gang(s) - Rogue territory , succ

Banked money - 320k for now 

Why do you want to join - VENGEANCE AGAINST INSTINCT... bastards took more than 3 of my ifrits already. Fckers raped and took all shit. .|.  http://plays.tv/video/578da8c5ea105172f5/meeeeeeeemmmmmesssssss?from=user   (one's right here)

What can you bring to the table -  Bring Raw penis of APD's and other  shit gangs.  Cap cartels in the early mornings. Craft orcas hella quick.(not a good pilot tho) And just chilling and good vibes. 

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - Don't have more than 800  so figured that isn't enough 

Do you know any of our members - Ragingehcanadian, and some other ( have your  guys team speak , was just chilling there 1 day) 

3 hours ago, Ezi13 said:

In game name - aayus

Age -  17 

Why do you want to join - VENGEANCE AGAINST INSTINCT... bastards took more than 3 of my ifrits already. Fckers raped and took all shit. .|.  http://plays.tv/video/578da8c5ea105172f5/meeeeeeeemmmmmesssssss?from=user   (one's right here)

What can you bring to the table -  Bring Raw penis of APD's and other  shit gangs.  Cap cartels in the early mornings. Craft orcas hella quick.(not a good pilot tho) And just chilling and good vibes. 

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - Don't have more than 800  so figured that isn't enough 

Do you know any of our members - Ragingehcanadian, and some other ( have your  guys team speak , was just chilling there 1 day) 

-1 said some stuff from @Bishop said in his app not original

Edited by Stereo
Roice likes this
6 minutes ago, Maric said:

In game name - Maric the Saxaphone Guy

Age -  15

Previous gang(s) - Mayhem, Retribution, The Brotherhood, The Continental Army, and Bolsheviks 

Banked money - 122k + 500k in Assets

Why do you want to join - I want to participate in a mature group of players who want to fight cartels and gang turfs

What can you bring to the table - Tactics, Resources, and A SEXY SAXAPHONE

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - 677 hours

Do you know any of our members - I know that one guy

funny guy +1

On 6/15/2016 at 10:57 PM, Bishop said:

In game name - bishop

Age -  17 

Do you know any of our members - Ragingehcanadian, and some other ( have your  guys team speak , was just chilling there 1 day

@Ezi13 @Stereo its a straight up copy from mine when i posted it 15 of July....  check if for yourself on the first page

Edited by Bishop
Jamal likes this

@Bishop I really do think you have some  problems. You  were never on gangs called succ and rogue territory.. ( i was the leader of rogue and succ was just newly created by my friend some days ago). And here is your application sir . You recently edited your application and copied from mine and pasted in yours. HERE IS YOUR ORIGINAL ONE.(caps)

I dont see anything similar. 

@Stereo Have a look yourself. 

QwZI8ko.png    

10 hours ago, Ezi13 said:

@Bishop I really do think you have some  problems. You  were never on gangs called succ and rogue territory.. ( i was the leader of rogue and succ was just newly created by my friend some days ago). And here is your application sir . You recently edited your application and copied from mine and pasted in yours. HERE IS YOUR ORIGINAL ONE.(caps)

I dont see anything similar. 

@Stereo Have a look yourself. 

QwZI8ko.png    

@Walt Jr. @william @Miller @Harry @Kitui @AdaM_ help :3

AdaM_ likes this
11 hours ago, Ezi13 said:

HERE IS YOUR ORIGINAL ONE.(caps)

Why not just un caps lock it instead of writing caps? What you think we are stupid and we can't tell its in capitals you fgt don't say my Dad Bishop has problems when u clearly stink of BO. smd