VyPeR Recruitment S2 - [OPEN]

4835a2d6a47ebcc62ab578680348abc1.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

VyPeR is a gang that mainly focus's on the fights between the APD and Cartels.

We like to have fun and we do have a lot of it.

If you feel you want to join the gang, read over the requirments below and if you feel that you meet the requirments then fill out an application with the format below.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Requirements

800 Hours on Arma [Screenshot] 

Financially stable

Experienced with Cartels, Banks and Prisons

Must have Teamspeak and working Mic

Able to keep Tac Comms

Willing to fight
Application

In game name -

Age - 

Previous gang(s) -

Banked money -

Why do you want to join -

What can you bring to the table -

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] -

Do you know any of our members -

Applications can be PM'd to William.

Edited by william

In game name - bishop

Age -  17 

Previous gang(s) - Rogue territory , succ

Banked money - 320k for now 

Why do you want to join - VENGEANCE AGAINST INSTINCT... bastards took more than 3 of my ifrits already. Fckers raped and took all shit. .|.  http://plays.tv/video/578da8c5ea105172f5/meeeeeeeemmmmmesssssss?from=user   (one's right here)

What can you bring to the table -  Bring Raw penis of APD's and other  shit gangs.  Cap cartels in the early mornings. Craft orcas hella quick.(not a good pilot tho) And just chilling and good vibes. 

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - Don't have more than 800  so figured that isn't enough 

Do you know any of our members - Ragingehcanadian, and some other ( have your  guys team speak , was just chilling there 1 day

Edited by Bishop
JAY1HP and Gareth like this
16 hours ago, Bishop said:

In game name - Bishop

Age - 14 and a half

Previous gang(s) - none

Banked money - 20k but i do alot of weed runs

Why do you want to join - I have a house in Sofia and know all the call outs there! 

What can you bring to the table - Food i guess?

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - dont know how to take screen shots but i have around 600h on arma 2 

Do you know any of our members - ehm Leslie? Bikstok? @GarethBatty

Accepted on PERM trial :)

Edited by william
3 minutes ago, warl0ck said:

what type of fish are around your area?

The baits I make are specifically for carp. They're specially formulated for the highest amount of feeding attraction while still being incredibly healthy and nutritious for the fish. 

Lots of amino acids :D

Fish care in this video is atrocious, supposed to have a net + mat, but it gives you a good idea of their striking/fighting. 

Edited by epTic
12 minutes ago, epTic said:

It's the benefit of owning your own business ;)

I can work 2-4 hours a day and make more than most make in 12 hours. 

You can work 2 hours and make more then my 10 dollar an hour job working 12 hours? Can you teach me? Is it the monkey mask or the being a fucking creep?

Just now, Walt Jr. said:

You can work 2 hours and make more then my 10 dollar an hour job working 12 hours? Can you teach me? Is it the monkey mask or the being a fucking creep?

It's being able to mix and roll hundreds of lbs of bait per day. The investment for ingredients are insanely low, so you're able to sell them for an incredible profit. 

10 lbs sells for roughly 40 dollars, but it's rare to have an order that big. Most buyers are in the 2-5lb range. 

2 minutes ago, epTic said:

It's being able to mix and roll hundreds of lbs of bait per day. The investment for ingredients are insanely low, so you're able to sell them for an incredible profit. 

10 lbs sells for roughly 40 dollars, but it's rare to have an order that big. Most buyers are in the 2-5lb range. 

I'm just kidding eptic I secretly love you