VyPeR Recruitment S2 - [OPEN]

• 2 weeks later...

In game name - Abrahem

Age -  17

Previous gang(s) - White Glove Society

Banked money - $298,000

Why do you want to join - I have been playing asylum #2 for months now, Vyper has struck me as the gang you don't want to mess with, their go getters. I Like your play style, I have watched many of your members at work, and i have to say you guys look like you have it down. I have used your techniques in my own play style. I want to be that guy that is feared by all civilians and cops, i want a deeper experience within the game like cartel invasions and robbery's. I know my hours arnt as much as you expect, but i have just as much knowledge about the game as any other.

What can you bring to the table - You need something done i will do it. I'm always looking to learn how to improve my skills at any one thing. A good shot, able to perform under pressure. and i hate cops! i'm the best "Rper" in the business, but i guess that's the point of the game right?

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - 459hours on record (figured you dont need a screenshot since its lower than the regular count)

Do you know any of our members - Oppressor/Airborne.... They are the reason i really want to join, they are good guys and i'm sure the gang is just as chill as them. they told me i should sign up, theyd put in a good word for me. i play with them from time to time.

Thanks, Gmo

Edited by geezuni
1 hour ago, geezuni said:

In game name - Abrahem

Age -  17

Previous gang(s) - Synergy/White Glove Society

Banked money - $298,000

Why do you want to join - I have been playing asylum #2 for months now, Vyper has struck me as the gang you don't want to mess with, their go getters. I Like your play style, I have watched many of your members at work, and i have to say you guys look like you have it down. I have used your techniques in my own play style. I want to be that guy that is feared by all civilians and cops, i want a deeper experience within the game like cartel invasions and robbery's. I know my hours arnt as much as you expect, but i have just as much knowledge about the game as any other.

What can you bring to the table - You need something done i will do it. I'm always looking to learn how to improve my skills at any one thing. A good shot, able to perform under pressure. and i hate cops! i'm the best "Rper" in the business, but i guess that's the point of the game right?

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - 459hours on record (figured you dont need a screenshot since its lower than the regular count)

Do you know any of our members - Oppressor/Airborne.... They are the reason i really want to join, they are good guys and i'm sure the gang is just as chill as them. they told me i should sign up, theyd put in a good word for me. i play with them from time to time.

Thanks, Gmo

synergy???

6 hours ago, geezuni said:

In game name - Abrahem

Age -  17

Banked money - $298,000

Thanks, Gmo

@Bikstok @Rodrigo Was he is Synergy??

6 hours ago, geezuni said:

In game name - Abrahem

Age -  17

Banked money - $298,000

Thanks, Gmo

+1 best application ever

geezuni and /|/|0T4RD like this

In game name -Zeitgeist

Age - 18

Previous gang(s) -N/A

Banked money -90170

Why do you want to join -Looking for a decent gang to roll with.

What can you bring to the table -My knowledge and combat experiance.

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] -2ekrfhg.png

Do you know any of our members -Airborne

In game name - friES

Age - 16

Previous gang(s) - white glove, bolshevik(classic)

Banked money - 130k

Why do you want to join - vyper is active on my server so im interested in joining

What can you bring to the table - im good in cartels and i can help with drug runs i also like to work with a team to get more done

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - 745 hours total 2 different accounts http://imgur.com/a/0HAKe

Do you know any of our members - huan lee 

Edited by friES

In game name - Mr.Ty

Age - 15

Banked money - 1,000,000 https://gyazo.com/3aedbb1d8e731fea54569c78579c54f3

Why do you want to join - Because all the White Glove members moved to vyper

What can you bring to the table - Money  Money and guns and lots of dead Instinct guys

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - https://gyazo.com/6fef6a9d0ca408fb8fdb26fe08052d29

Do you know any of our members - All the previous White Glove members

Edited by tyhugtfr
https://gyazo.com/3aedbb1d8e731fea54569c78579c54f3
friES likes this
On 7/2/2016 at 6:16 AM, friES said:

In game name - friES

Age - 16

Previous gang(s) - white glove, bolshevik(classic)

Banked money - 130k

Why do you want to join - vyper is active on my server so im interested in joining

What can you bring to the table - im good in cartels and i can help with drug runs i also like to work with a team to get more done

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - 745 hours total 2 different accounts http://imgur.com/a/0HAKe

Do you know any of our members - huan lee 

On 7/2/2016 at 7:35 AM, tyhugtfr said:

In game name - Mr.Ty

Age - 15

Banked money - 1,000,000 https://gyazo.com/3aedbb1d8e731fea54569c78579c54f3

Why do you want to join - Because all the White Glove members moved to vyper

What can you bring to the table - Money  Money and guns and lots of dead Instinct guys

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - https://gyazo.com/6fef6a9d0ca408fb8fdb26fe08052d29

Do you know any of our members - All the previous White Glove members

+1

In game name - lladnar

Age -  2 months old

Previous gang(s) - Mayhem

Banked money - only haf enuf to affurd rook. i sorri i do runs soon promise

Why do you want to join - I want to join a gang where I can run around with people with full loadouts and then get pistol banged bc were all secretly terrible at this game.

What can you bring to the table - I can spread my gayness to our enemies and use my magical powers to show you how not to get killed by a rook.

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] - i has 2 minutes me no know hows to screenshot

Do you know any of our members - ye i know all of em pretty sure i killed them all with a rook at some point.

pls accept me

Edited by lladnar
bc im gay

In game name -JackH

Age - 88

Previous gang(s) -Mayhem

Banked money -5$

Why do you want to join -i want to rook someone other then you guys

What can you bring to the table -my rook master skills

Hours on Arma 3 [Screenshot] -5 seconds

Do you know any of our members -all of you know me as papi

In game name -JackH

Age - 9

Previous gang(s) -Mayhem

Banked money -5$

On 7/12/2016 at 10:35 PM, JackH said:

In game name -JackH

Age - 9

Previous gang(s) -Mayhem

Banked money -5$

On 7/12/2016 at 10:31 PM, Roicesb said:

DENIED. @Cloned is the grouchy old man around here

Already been DENIED apply back at a later date.

7 minutes ago, ‡VPR‡ Monkeysz said:

Yes Im sick of being the only EU guy and I want to come and fight more rather than doing 1 every few days when there is enough people to go do one

If you have enough people online you can msg any instinct member for a fight. I hate too miss fights because of the different timezones too man. 

Monkeysz likes this