JUST A TIP

It's a real shame this happens, the last 4 time I've jumped on to fight in the last month there's been so much desync skill means absolutely nothing and whoever gets lucky with the lag comes out on top

The gameplay on here used to be amazing but in its current state I think I'd rather play archetype gaming while fucking an anthill 

IS ANYTHING GOING TO BE DONE ABOUT THE LAG OR SHOULD I BECOME AN OLYMPUS CASUAL

Edited by pete
BrutaL, Eyad, AdaM_ and 6 others like this
4 minutes ago, pete said:

It's a real shame this happens, the last 4 time I've jumped on to fight in the last month there's been so much desync skill means absolutely nothing and whoever gets lucky with the lag comes out on top

The gameplay on here used to be amazing but in its current state I think I'd rather play archetype gaming while fucking an anthill 

i'd rather get naked, pour maple syrup over myself and jump into an ants nest that play when this lag/whatever it is happens. it's unplayable

1 minute ago, TheRealLethal said:

I refuse to believe its even DDoS at this point. It happens so randomly. No matter what is going on, whether it be cartels, bank, prison, fed. The server always does this shit.

Servers will be completely fine until fights start happening, ifrit smokes etc, very boring to play

10-15 second lag spike. Servers have shit hosts. Somehow we manage to fight different gangs throughout the day with very little lag/desync. I get its a bitch that a few of u got fucked by lag. But the same happened to us. Feenix killed 4 of us during the lag spike. Also, Haych managed to VDM 7 of us whilst lagging. Honestly though, On my end the lag wasn't even that bad. But the majority of the horrific lag I do witness is on Server 2. Server 3 I see very little lag on tbf. Maybe it's because its EU hosted, maybe not IDK but something does need to be done because fighting against a gang with a roster like Elysium/Complexity is hard enough even without the lag. 

@Paratus

any input on as to why S2 seems to be a horrific lag fest nowadays????

4 minutes ago, pete said:

server started lagging when our ifrit got on arms island and didnt stop until idk i alt f4'd

I understand that it was bad on your end pete. But for us the only lag we saw was when u guys did your initial push and it lasted around 10 seconds. That's all I'm saying, I didn't post on here to argue with anyone simply to just give our point of view. Hopefully this changes because I miss having fights on asylum when there was more than 2 good gangs and you could get a fight from any gang you wanted. Asylum gang life is dead atm and the main reason isn't the features - because in all honestly asylum has insane features it's just lag that is killing gang life. The extent we have to go to get a fight from smaller gangs when u guys aren't on is horrific. Yday I literally witnessed an ifrit flip in the middle of a field 500m from cap and bcuz i felt so bad for the gang, I had to tell our guys to let them leave and come back when they got revs. Asylum shouldn't be like that. We shouldn't have to arrange fights or genuinely babysit smaller gangs to get a fight. 

It is a joke. Pls fix bcuz I want to go back to the time where there is more than 2 gangs who actually compete with each other. 

asiuxjau likes this
1 hour ago, TheRealLethal said:

I refuse to believe its even DDoS at this point. It happens so randomly. No matter what is going on, whether it be cartels, bank, prison, fed. The server always does this shit.

Someone finally gets it, it isn't ddos. It's the fact that the servers are hosted on a box that's probably so overloaded it's smoking. Not to mention if it was to be getting ddosed I would assume ping would go thru the roof which is always below 100 tops for me no matter how bad the server is shitting.

Edited by Keneith
2 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

i don't believe it's ddos, not to this extent

are the servers hosted on a lesser server due to costs? since paratus said he has had to pay out of his own pocket the last few months

18 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

i think at this point if its a DDoS it's then constant and randomly spikes when the server overloads... Depending on what is happening the server has gone into a irregular lag spike sessions... So it can now occur at any time... Or my fantastic theory of course... Paratus fucked up some script that causes massive desync and lags out the server(unlikely but possible with the history of our great developer Paratus)