hi im back

10 hours ago, OLL13 said:

Your so cute, you spend more time in instinct teamspeak than Elysium's. You've already been kicked once, just stop acting big please and telling me to kill myself, it makes you look even more retarded. 

Im banned from both :D But, why am i banned from Instinct? FeelsBadMan

12 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

Are you playing campaign? It looks like you're fighting AI.

Sir you just died many times to AI in the video. Your ego is out of your ass right now, your still the same old gta player, trash, Kicked out of school 23 times, you weight 300 pounds irl and u know you do, why do u even try to diss people on the internet? Can you have count to 23 fam?

Edited by Rusty:)
Jaconite and Anthony_ like this
31 minutes ago, Rusty:) said:

Sir you just died many times to AI in the video. Your ego is out of your ass right now, your still the same old gta player, trash, Kicked out of school 23 times, you weight 300 pounds irl and u know you do, why do u even try to diss people on the internet? Can you have count to 23 fam?

Do you read the shit you write before you post it? You make yourself look like an utter fucking retard.

HardyBxoxo likes this
Just now, Rusty:) said:

jimbo what happend to you man? 2 months ago u was chill as fuck, please explain what happend

people decided to shit talk me so i started responding and now they don't like it, same goes for you, you messaged me shit talking ur gang everyday then shit talked us and start arguments when you're with them then tell us we've changed or that it was a joke when we say something back, 2 faced

2 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

people decided to shit talk me so i started responding and now they don't like it, same goes for you, you messaged me shit talking ur gang everyday then shit talked us and start arguments when you're with them then tell us we've changed or that it was a joke when we say something back, 2 faced

i talk shit to my gang to there faces, that aint being 2 faced. I don't talk shit behind there back, the shit i said to you i say to them lol, Some of the people you play with changed how you talk, you used to be that kid that never opened his mouth, now you think your a big man are something. Funny thing is you act cool with ollie in ts then we he went to instinct ts u talked mad shit about him and his gang. 2 faced

Edited by Rusty:)
2 minutes ago, Rusty:) said:

i talk shit to my gang to there faces, that aint being 2 faced. I don't talk shit behind there back, the shit i said to you i say to them lol, Some of the people you play with changed how you talk, you used to be that kid that never opened his mouth, now you think your a big man are something. Funny thing is you act cool with ollie in ts then we he went to instinct ts u talked mad shit about him and his gang. 2 faced

> joined synergy

> didnt say shit to any one of them

> instinct log in to olympus with my name and shit talk my friends

> i delete them on steam

> they spam me with in game messages telling me i've changed

> spam me telling me im arrogant 

> spam me telling me my egos gone through the roof

> i start shit talking back and they end up crying and reporting me for harrassment

me and ollie have nothing against each other and are still friends

i just shit talk the retards in his gang that dared to open their mouths 

i shit talk ollies gang to his face ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

> joined synergy

> didnt say shit to any one of them

> instinct log in to olympus with my name and shit talk my friends

> i delete them on steam

> they spam me with in game messages telling me i've changed

> spam me telling me im arrogant 

> spam me telling me my egos gone through the roof

> i start shit talking back and they end up crying and reporting me for harrassment

me and ollie have nothing against each other and are still friends

i just shit talk the retards in his gang that dared to open their mouths 

i shit talk ollies gang to his face ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Sort your ego out and u will be all good and back how u was before.

5 hours ago, william said:

This thread making me remember what girls were like at 15, constant bitching waa waa waa, lol. Good fun keep it up!! Little bit less toxicity @Jimbo! you cant get better if this is how you speak to others, try substituting swear words :D fuck for fudge for example Good luck!!!

How would u know u don't talk to girls?

asiuxjau and Polaris like this