The War Room

Addon

5 hours ago, OLL13 said:

Your 100% right. For too long gangs have complained but when you look back and see what the dev's have actually given us, there should be no reason for gangsnkt fighting. In my opinion I believe it's the people currently playing/leading gangs. It's become too much about not losing and trying to fuck over the gang rather than having fun at a cartel. I think currently the people leading gangs care too much about reputation and losing to go enjoy a cartel fight. Back in the day you would have more fearless leaders and equal gangs with good players in each gang 

Agreed. People care too much about rep/winning. Just fight, a fight is a fight at the end of the day, hence the reason a lot of us wanted East Arms back. There will always be a gang willing to defend it, hence giving us more fights.

We log on with 7 guys knowing we have to attack 12, guess what, we still attack, even if we win or not knowing that we have more people logging on so we'll have closer to equal numbers when we push again. It doesn't matter how many attempts it took, as long as you're the last gang on the cap, you won, theres no such thing as we won 3 but lost 2. If you lost the cap at the end, you lost the fight, end of, that's the nature of a server with no NLR.

Its just the current mentality of players and leaders currently worrying too much. I've also heard this excuse a lot "I've spent too much money today already" and refuse to fight when their happily sitting on 500k. What type of dog mentality is this? Elysium will be attacking 6v10 and we still pull 2 Ifrits, why? Cartels pay out more than enough for comp and paychecks, it costs 30k to craft a Ifrit and people are worried that they'll lose it so babysitting comes into place.

asiuxjau, JIMBO and Tiger like this
49 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

um technically speaking we arent even close to the people looking to bring back stratis. I enjoy your attempt at this whole forum grudge against me but its just getting sad at this point..

I have no sort of forum grudge against you, I was just calling you out that you post a lot of stuff about sheep getting unbanned which you can't deny 

Bla bla bla..

It's the same old story. Whatever gang is on top of asylum is always complaining about the lack of fights. Regiment, Bad Blood, Envy, Insanity, Synergy have all complained about not getting enough fights at one point or another. People just enjoy fighting cartels more when they're winning. Right now there's probably a bigger skill cap between Elysium and their rival gangs than there has ever been before. That's why nobody really wants to fight them, or why they quit after one or two fights.

You'll get fights once another gang is made that can actually match your skill level. Or you know, you can just keep training other gangs by babysitting them and hope they'll improve.

Gareth, asiuxjau, Agent X and 2 others like this
6 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Bla bla bla..

It's the same old story. Whatever gang is on top of asylum is always complaining about the lack of fights. Regiment, Bad Blood, Envy, Insanity, Synergy have all complained about not getting enough fights at one point or another. People just enjoy fighting cartels more when they're winning. Right now there's probably a bigger skill cap between Elysium and their rival gangs than there has ever been before. That's why nobody really wants to fight them, or why they quit after one or two fights.

You'll get fights once another gang is made that can actually match your skill level. Or you know, you can just keep training other gangs by babysitting them and hope they'll improve.

+1

From an outside view looking in. It seems like Elysium has 80% of Asylum's top players while the rest of the bigger gangs per server have a few good players. Elysium is the only "Super Gang" on Asylum at this point in time and fighting when you know you are going to lose is not only not fun but it is demoralizing. 

TMACWILLIS likes this
1 hour ago, Wang Liqin said:

Called out his location every time he lagged & offered to comp anyone affected by his lag.. I guess that type of behaviour is just to toxic for this community.

@bamf If sheep adds the tag 911 and donates 250 dollars can he get the same package the Chinese guys get?

One laggy mother fucker that could help save gang life..

It's beyond a joke at this point, gang life is horrendous right now, there are 6(?) 'big' gangs currently, Elysium Tenacity Bratva Lawless FSA 911..

We have alot of fun outside of the cartels though so the lack of fights don't bother most of us, then again you have people like tom who is always finding a reason to break his desk.

Some 911 members actually lag switch now ontop of their 300 ping, it's beyond a joke.

JaeJae, Eyad and Tiger like this
On September 8, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Addon said:

Bring back the war room! 

If you are new and don't know what it is ;

It was a forum where gangs would "declare war" on each other. I know we have the in-game war system now, but nobody uses it anymore considering the numbers are broken. This was also for everyone to see & we could see which gang would be the superior gang.

Back in the day we saw some insane wars. The most enjoyable one I saw was BB vs FSA.

How it'd work;

Let's say Elysium declares war on Tenacity.

• Leaders agree on dates and times that would be most relevant to each gang.
  • Given time to make money / craft vehicles before hand.
  • Leaders would come together and they would both choose who defends / who attacks when and where.
  • Each gang would have their own assigned rebel. (or make donor town/rebel a safe-zone)
  • If cops oddly become involved in the fights, then they would team together to defeat them so they can continue the war. 
  • More rules could be made up ; but it depends on how friendly the two gangs are with each other.

Winners of the said war would get their "street credit" & be known as the better gang on the servers.

It's not a flawless system, but it might make gangs want to fight more knowing ahead of time when fights are.

//

4 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

Called out his location every time he lagged & offered to comp anyone affected by his lag.. I guess that type of behaviour is just to toxic for this community.

@bamf If sheep adds the tag 911 and donates 250 dollars can he get the same package the Chinese guys get?

HIT EM WITH THE FAX

X

X

X

X

17 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Right now there's probably a bigger skill cap between Elysium and their rival gangs than there has ever been before. That's why nobody really wants to fight them, or why they quit after one or two fights.

+1. 

Also, atm there is a very small amount of cartel fighting gangs. Probably about 4 gangs that actually fight cartels and that's Elysium, Lawless, Ruthless and Tenacity. The skill level of Elysium is much higher than that of Tenacity, Lawless and Ruthless. This is of course because Elysium has around about 80% of Asylum's current best players. Not to mention the fact that the majority of people who lead successful gangs in the past year are in Elysium. E.g Addon (Torment), Leon (Rebel Department), Pete and Haych (RED), Millar (Encore), Jimbo (CMA), Shepurd (leader in Synergy). All these people clearly know what they're doing when it comes to being a leader. So, if you're annoyed about not getting fights. Fix it.  :shrug:

Linka and Frizzy like this
1 hour ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

. E.g Addon (Torment), Leon (Rebel Department), Pete and Haych (RED), Millar (Encore), Jimbo (CMA), Shepurd (leader in Synergy). All these people clearly know what they're doing when it comes to being a leader. So, if you're annoyed about not getting fights. Fix it.  :shrug:

Most of us have dropped the towel in leading, it's just time to chill without worrying about anything, i'm sure Bikstok and Ollie are in the same boat, or you would of seen a gang currently made by one of us. Just no one has replaced us.

To be honest never saw synergy regiment or any other old gang asking for fights the only thing i saw was all gangs runing from BB but that was long time ago. unban Mack plz he deservs to be unban to be honest i see alot of ppl asking for fight and is the same ppl for long time ago try to run and never fight stay calm we already said " envy " if sheep gets unban ENVY will come back strong we have a bunch of ppl w8 for that but i bet my balls envy will come back and u guys will start reporting lag hacks and other black magic things.

2 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

+1. 

Also, atm there is a very small amount of cartel fighting gangs. Probably about 4 gangs that actually fight cartels and that's Elysium, Lawless, Ruthless and Tenacity. The skill level of Elysium is much higher than that of Tenacity, Lawless and Ruthless. This is of course because Elysium has around about 80% of Asylum's current best players. Not to mention the fact that the majority of people who lead successful gangs in the past year are in Elysium. E.g Addon (Torment), Leon (Rebel Department), Pete and Haych (RED), Millar (Encore), Jimbo (CMA), Shepurd (leader in Synergy). All these people clearly know what they're doing when it comes to being a leader. So, if you're annoyed about not getting fights. Fix it.  :shrug:

dont lie :frog: we dont fight

1 hour ago, Haych said:

Most of us have dropped the towel in leading, it's just time to chill without worrying about anything, i'm sure Bikstok and Ollie are in the same boat, or you would of seen a gang currently made by one of us. Just no one has replaced us.

I understand that most of you don't want to lead anymore. But it's come to the point where it simply just isn't fun to fight a gang like Elysium. We had the same situation with Envy back in the old instinct. Constantly getting raped then shit-talked in side isn't really that fun. People don't want to fight if they aren't winning do they? So, like I said. If you have a problem with gangs not wanting to fight you, just split up and make two gangs. Then there would be two gangs who are roughly on the same ability level, who could fight each other all day.

3 minutes ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

So, like I said. If you have a problem with gangs not wanting to fight you, just split up and make two gangs. Then there would be two gangs who are roughly on the same ability level, who could fight each other all day.

I am all down for a split, however Elysium simply does not have the player base to support that. We struggle to get 10 members on to fight most of the time, let alone have enough to make 2 gangs. Majority of the roster went from being members to being friends due to inactivity.

You've seen us past couple days, we fight with 6-7 slowly waiting for more to get on. Server performance is just slowly killing activity, it done the same to Insanity and it's slowly doing the same to Elysium, people just don't want to log on knowing that they won't get a decent fight because of server performance. 

Sugarfoot did mention they gave us everything we need in order to fight, however there is one thing that is negating all those thing's they've given us, and thats server performance. No point in giving us all these things if we can't put them to use.

Tiger, JIMBO and JaeJae like this
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Have u not met desync yet?

Big deal loadouts cost 20k, you make like 100k every hour or two per cartel. Thats nothing, on top of that the desync hurts them more then you.

If you are saying you are refusing to fight because of deync , you are a liar - You didn't fight ever and you won't continuing forth.

The only people who can honestly bitch about desync is Tenacity because when we get a good fight going the server kicks everyone off because of it. Thats about it

8 minutes ago, Haych said:

I am all down for a split, however Elysium simply does not have the player base to support that. We struggle to get 10 members on to fight most of the time, let alone have enough to make 2 gangs. Majority of the roster went from being members to being friends due to inactivity.

You've seen us past couple days, we fight with 6-7 slowly waiting for more to get on. Server performance is just slowly killing activity, it done the same to Insanity and it's slowly doing the same to Elysium, people just don't want to log on knowing that they won't get a decent fight because of server performance. 

Sugarfoot did mention they gave us everything we need in order to fight, however there is one thing that is negating all those thing's they've given us, and thats server performance. No point in giving us all these things if we can't put them to use.

Server barely lags until you get a solid 12 v 12 in which you get 1 - 2 good fights with tons of  ifrit / hand smoke then it shits the bed. Theres no reason why gangs dont get atleast one good fight in if not more. 

2 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

+1. 

You make all good points but over 75% of elysium doesn't play and out of the 25% left most have commitments and can't play that much either. The idea behind atleast what Im saying is - it sucks to finish all my work during the week - look forward to playing on the weekend and see gangs with 15 players online refuse to fight the 5-6 of us. 

35 minutes ago, Haych said:

well im sure alot of people would apply to these two gangs?

Frizzy and Gareth like this

Everyone says "oh big super gang, not fun to fight when you know your gonna lose" 

Ughhg hello bitch, you do realize 

Rebel department , CMA, torment, encore, and all the other Gangs we came from fought the bad bloods, the envy , the synergy and so on and so forth. I never cared once if we lost in Rd. I wanted to shoot people so we did , and we lost plenty but it's a fucking game who cares

Big Bird and JaeJae like this
53 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Everyone says "oh big super gang, not fun to fight when you know your gonna lose" 

Ughhg hello bitch, you do realize 

Rebel department , CMA, torment, encore, and all the other Gangs we came from fought the bad bloods, the envy , the synergy and so on and so forth. I never cared once if we lost in Rd. I wanted to shoot people so we did , and we lost plenty but it's a fucking game who cares

right okay

You fight cause its fun --> you keep losing --> you get fucked of the same gang 99% of the time --> no fun

1 hour ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

right okay

You fight cause its fun --> you keep losing --> you get fucked of the same gang 99% of the time --> no fun

You are a newer member so you don't know that I was a leader of a gang that's win loss ration was just as bad as anyone. It didn't matter how many times we lost if envy or the next big gang wanted hands they got um, and if they talked shit we didn't log out we just talked shit back

Guess what a few months later half those members became beasts and ended up in synergy. Wonder how they got better.. hmm

Edited by Sugarfoot
JIMBO likes this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

You are a newer member so you don't know that I was a leader of a gang that's win loss ration was just as bad as anyone. It didn't matter how many times we lost if envy or the next big gang wanted hands got um.

Guess what a few months later half those members became beasts and ended up in synergy. Wonder how they got better.. hmm

i learn nothing from being killed by desync'd or roached

31 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

i learn nothing from being killed by desync'd or roached

Sure you do, you learn how to shoot further , find spots that clear the typical places people sit , and you learn to clear your back as you go. One of my favorite things was picking up an easy kill by ganging up on a roach. That already gives me a kill before the fight starts.

As for desync I agree that's not fun

Edited by Sugarfoot
36 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

You are a newer member so you don't know that I was a leader of a gang that's win loss ration was just as bad as anyone. It didn't matter how many times we lost if envy or the next big gang wanted hands they got um, and if they talked shit we didn't log out we just talked shit back

Lets pretend getting into the new synergys was some sort of achievement/hard to do.

but +1 on the rebel department people coming back majority of the time even when losing.

Edited by Wang Liqin
Gatorade and Widsyy like this
22 hours ago, explicit said:

You're the same guy who has been trying for months to get Nickis unbanned, you fucking hypocrite.

You're retarded if you think I've ever tried to get nickis unbanned the kid has been banned for over 6 months it's more of a joke than anything, even if he did get unanned he wouldn't come back to play on this server. 

• 2 weeks later...

I truely feel like and asylum l9g9nd now, just got "roasted" by apache, a long woth @Jimbo! and @Tiger

i feel honoured to be "roasted" among the ranks of theae guys, especially because everytime i roll up on lawless, i get "clacked" 

jk me and my bois @McLovin' and @LmfaOExde3 just run away with their ifrits and gang bank:pogchamp:

Corgi, McLovin', Tiger and 1 other like this