Asylum Exchange

7 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Ever since the AE has made its comeback to the server I have shitty frames and a 4000% increase in memleaks. Literally the only thing that has changed for me is that being added back in. Am I the only one? If not this should be removed until it is more stable... Even if it is "Flawless" and "Working as intended"

Im due like 400k in comp from AE when i sold some shit and i didnt get the item nor did the customer get the item that im probs never gonna get cos no proof :( @bamf can you look into comping people please? Loads of people are due comp but no one can provide evidence... kinda annoying, logs?

1 minute ago, william said:

Im due like 400k in comp from AE when i sold some shit and i didnt get the item nor did the customer get the item that im probs never gonna get cos no proof :( @bamf can you look into comping people please? Loads of people are due comp but no one can provide evidence... kinda annoying, logs?

When did the sales and listings happen?

11 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Ever since the AE has made its comeback to the server I have shitty frames and a 4000% increase in memleaks. Literally the only thing that has changed for me is that being added back in. Am I the only one? If not this should be removed until it is more stable... Even if it is "Flawless" and "Working as intended"

That's the first I've heard of anyone having issues since it was put back in.  We will keep collecting information, but the performance issues we had been experiencing were actually due to something else (we believe).

3 minutes ago, bamf said:

That's the first I've heard of anyone having issues since it was put back in.  We will keep collecting information, but the performance issues we had been experiencing were actually due to something else (we believe).

I spoke to somone on the ts and they claimed they requested comp and the response was "working as intended"

32 minutes ago, bamf said:

I haven't tested it myself but the word around is that vehicles don't go into your garages. Not sure about items. Isn't exactly the information you wanted but I don't want a denied comp report :C

5 minutes ago, Legit said:

I haven't tested it myself but the word around is that vehicles don't go into your garages. Not sure about items. Isn't exactly the information you wanted but I don't want a denied comp report :C

I bought a bunch of vehicles on dev yesterday, and they all moved into my garage.  Hmmm...

3 minutes ago, william said:

damn dude, easily 1 to 3 months ago, sorry cant be more specific

Ya, that long ago I don't know what to tell you really.  We put in tons of logging for things this week though related to the Exchange so that should not happen anymore.  

1 minute ago, bamf said:

I bought a bunch of vehicles on dev yesterday, and they all moved into my garage.  Hmmm...

Ya, that long ago I don't know what to tell you really.  We put in tons of logging for things this week though related to the Exchange so that should not happen anymore.  

would there be any way you could comp me a little bit? i lost like 3 orcas worth and a 50 calso around 400k. just an amount would be great :)

EDIT: I was told the system was flawess and to not make a comp request :(

Edited by william
34 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

I bought stuff and didnt get it, and was told i couldnt get comp as it is a "flawless" system then a week later you guys take it away to fix it :shrug:

We actually haven't made any changes to the Exchange. We pulled it off the map to see if t was causing any of the issues we were having, but we ultimately decided it was likely something else. 

6 hours ago, bamf said:

Im not sure everything that was added on that patch but ever since that patch ive been having problems

7 hours ago, bamf said:

We actually haven't made any changes to the Exchange. We pulled it off the map to see if t was causing any of the issues we were having, but we ultimately decided it was likely something else. 

Well from what i can see and have experienced, the AE is buggy af, just look at how many people are buying stuff and not getting it, or selling stuff and not getting the money, yet you guys still call the system flawless and "working as intended" now unless the AE is ment to fuck you over and take your money, then i think it isnt working as intended

Just now, bamf said:

Ok, the only thing that seems to be a problem is the delivery of vehicles to your garage when buying. To those of you having issues, is it possible your garage is full?  Can you buy a vehicle normally?

Unless you changed something recently it shouldn't be the issue. Many people (including myself) used the AE to bypass the garage limit by putting a bunch of overpriced vehicles on it and then crafting additional. The vehicles on AE always returned like intended. (Clever use of game mechanics, please no banerino)

1 minute ago, Bikstok said:

Unless you changed something recently it shouldn't be the issue. Many people (including myself) used the AE to bypass the garage limit by putting a bunch of overpriced vehicles on it and then crafting additional. The vehicles on AE always returned like intended. (Clever use of game mechanics, please no banerino)

Wait, you still play? 

5 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Unless you changed something recently it shouldn't be the issue

Paratus and I have never changed anything in AE to my knowledge, the code that @KBW put in is still the same (other than some logging Gnashes added this week). When I get to a PC later today I'll see if I can match the other side of @JahLynX's transactions, but I do clearly see his purchases. The full garage was a guess since I'm sitting on the couch on the iPad. 

Zoex likes this
3 minutes ago, bamf said:

Paratus and I have never changed anything in AE to my knowledge, the code that KBW put in is still the same (other than some logging Gnashes added this week). When I get to a PC later today I'll see if I can match the other side of @JahLynX's transactions, but I do clearly see his purchases. The full garage was a guess since I'm sitting on the couch on the iPad. 

I guess maybe my scenario is slightly different than the people having issues. I have sold a ton of vehicles on the AE, and always either received the money or got the vehicle refunded. It seems like most of the issues are with buying of vehicles. It's probably worth testing if a full garage could cause issues now that I think about it.

If the servers are having memory issues, surely something like the exchange just puts more strain on that. During high pop times the server literally cannot handle itself without kicking everyone, it's not ddos either.

Not to even mention the server going ape shit during high pop, multiple people started getting memory leaks again.

47 minutes ago, Haych said:

If the servers are having memory issues, surely something like the exchange just puts more strain on that. During high pop times the server literally cannot handle itself without kicking everyone, it's not ddos either.

Not to even mention the server going ape shit during high pop, multiple people started getting memory leaks again.

EU > NA

Apci likes this
29 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Thank you very much for the temp remove, already seeing increased performance!

11 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Yeah AE is problematic, should just keep it out. I got memory leaks when it was put back in.

I would expect performance to be high since the servers just hard reset for the patch. Let me know how it is in a few hours - that's the real test.