тenacity | Recruitment | S4 | Limited

Gareth

Just now, ChicoXL said:

Sorry your not gareth.

Or are you?

Erm, I don't know buddy. What do you think?

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

Name - GayBoyGoynerZ^

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - d2eb09e9c82c686910010525efbfa358.png

Age - 17

Previous Gangs -  [A.I.A], CMA, Rebel Dept, Colourful Radiation, Legacy, Instinct, Tenacity, Prime, Stellar

Why do you want to join Tenacity? Need to come home and see the boys

What can you bring to Tenacity? Autism

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Practically everyone

Welcome home sweet child :D

goyney, Trig, : ) and 3 others like this

Name -  rp slayer

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) -  https://gyazo.com/522ca2b218f814cee5c8b2fa1ff25850

Age - 16

Previous Gangs -  i quit asylum a while ago but I usually hop in to fight with Stellar and on olympus I've been on Simplicity and Incarnate

Why do you want to join Tenacity?  looking for a gang to hop in sometimes and wipe some kids

What can you bring to Tenacity? I'm the type of guy who just won't bitch about shit, i'll pull ifrits and orcas buy loadouts until no money is left, i'm a good shot and I'm good at defending cartels and also attacking

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Goyneyyy and some of u might have seen me around on olympus or when fighting tenacity vs stellar so i'd I could get some vouches from that

Ps : never been in stellar I'd just hop in their ts and fight on their side

Edited by Bashir
16 minutes ago, Bashir said:

Name -  rp slayer

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) -  https://gyazo.com/522ca2b218f814cee5c8b2fa1ff25850

Age - 16

Previous Gangs -  i quit asylum a while ago but I usually hop in to fight with Stellar and on olympus I've been on Simplicity and Incarnate

Why do you want to join Tenacity?  looking for a gang to hop in sometimes and wipe some kids

What can you bring to Tenacity? I'm the type of guy who just won't bitch about shit, i'll pull ifrits and orcas buy loadouts until no money is left, i'm a good shot and I'm good at defending cartels and also attacking

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Goyneyyy and some of u might have seen me around on olympus or when fighting tenacity vs stellar so i'd I could get some vouches from that

Ps : never been in stellar I'd just hop in their ts and fight on their side

Denied

Reformed Katheeri likes this

Name -  raaid

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) -  2690 https://gyazo.com/7529350dd6e5f48b33a18270a2773533

Age - 17

Previous Gangs - Currently 0 on here, but have been in a few big gangs on other servers. (not played for a while, but will gladly mention previous gangs on other servers which include CMA)

Why do you want to join Tenacity?  I want to join the Tenacity because I want to go deeper into the rebel side of the game.Tenacity also has a lot of aspects that the other rebel gangs don’t which I would enjoy.
I've been lead to believe that you Communication amongst the gang is good as it is a big part of combat, and while playing with the a few gangs I have learned that bad communications between members of a team can really bring down the whole group. while playing with some very good gangs i have learnt that keeping quiet in high tense situations and only relaying important information is important. Tenacity has a lot of aspects  which is why I'm very interested in joining

What can you bring to Tenacity?  I'm able to do tactical manovering in the Orca as well as in the frit. During my 2690 hours i have learnt a lot about Arma mechanics and weaponry . I am ready to be part of a big influential force on the community and rebel life. Recruiting me brings an active member of the community who is efficient in combat, with both knowledge and experience. Recruiting me allows someone who is dedicated to the team and willing to do whatever it takes to be a good player and is always willing to take constructive criticism and wanting to improve. your reputation seems positive and your members come across as mature and show signs of respect.

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Hawky

Edited by raaid
Sammy.1 likes this
Just now, raaid said:

Name -  [RED] raaid

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) -  2700

Age - 17

Previous Gangs - Currently 0 on here, but have been in a few big gangs on other servers.

Why do you want to join Tenacity?  I want to join the Tenacity because I want to go deeper into the rebel side of the game.Tenacity also has a lot of aspects that the other rebel gangs don’t which I would enjoy.
I've been lead to believe that you Communication amongst the gang is good as it is a big part of combat, and while playing with the a few gangs I have learned that bad communications between members of a team can really bring down the whole group. while playing with some very good gangs i have learnt that keeping quiet in high tense situations and only relaying important information is important. Tenacity has a lot of aspects  which is why I'm very interested in joining

What can you bring to Tenacity?  I'm able to do tactical manovering in the Orca as well as in the frit. During my 2700 hours i have learnt a lot about Arma mechanics and weaponry . I am ready to be part of a big influential force on the community and rebel life. Recruiting me brings an active member of the community who is efficient in combat, with both knowledge and experience. Recruiting me allows someone who is dedicated to the team and willing to do whatever it takes to be a good player and is always willing to take constructive criticism and wanting to improve. your reputation seems positive and your members come across as mature and show signs of respect.

Who can vouch for you in the gang? no one.

ik exams are coming up however you don't need to do essays on the forums too :D

bunni, Noliver. and Hawky like this
5 hours ago, raaid said:

Name -  raaid

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) -  2690 https://gyazo.com/7529350dd6e5f48b33a18270a2773533

Age - 17

Previous Gangs - Currently 0 on here, but have been in a few big gangs on other servers. (not played for a while, but will gladly mention previous gangs on other servers which include CMA)

What can you bring to Tenacity?  I'm able to do tactical manovering in the Orca as well as in the frit. During my 2690 hours i have learnt a lot about Arma mechanics and weaponry . I am ready to be part of a big influential force on the community and rebel life. Recruiting me brings an active member of the community who is efficient in combat, with both knowledge and experience. Recruiting me allows someone who is dedicated to the team and willing to do whatever it takes to be a good player and is always willing to take constructive criticism and wanting to improve. your reputation seems positive and your members come across as mature and show signs of respect.

Who can vouch for you in the gang? no one.

has there been another ban wave :frog:

+1

btw, dont use GTA gangs in your previous gangs, unless you want roasted

Edited by e1.
Hawky likes this
21 hours ago, hterag said:

Erm okay I guess someone removed my post?

I've said it once, i'll say it again. Elysium - Gone, Nv - Gone, Stellar - Gone, Temper - @B9NN1, @thero and @zane1 you'll be mine soon ;)... Who's still standing?

YOU GUESSED IT LADS.

APPLY IF YOU AREN'T A FINGERLESS DROID

AND WANT TO BE A PART OF A GANG THAT HAS LASTED LONGER THAN A MONTH...

Your right, but if all "all none fingerless droid" people join tenacity, who is there even to fight?

FudgeR likes this
21 hours ago, raaid said:

Name -  raaid

Age - 17

Who can vouch for you in the gang? Hawky

You and Bohannon can come play AS FRIEND , if you boys play a lot and do well at cartels i'll hit you up with member. But I think you boys gotta get used to fighting on this server considering it's very different to GTA and Reborn. I'll msg you ts when I get back from college

raaid likes this

Application Format

Name - MrCuckBoi

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/0d2ecbedb98a95b0c24bc6780a8f1914

Age -17

Previous Gangs - Titan,Mayhem,Reliance,Aphelion,Resergents

Why do you want to join Tenacity? to do cartels and have fun

What can you bring to Tenacity?Switching to s2 to s4 Because lack of fighting and what For u can bring

Who can vouch for you in the gang?Leslie.Mint.Connor

6 minutes ago, Mr.DabBoi said:

Application Format

Name - MrCuckBoi

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/0d2ecbedb98a95b0c24bc6780a8f1914

Age -17

Previous Gangs - Titan,Mayhem,Reliance,Aphelion,Resergents

Why do you want to join Tenacity? to do cartels and have fun

What can you bring to Tenacity?Switching to s2 to s4 Because lack of fighting and what For u can bring

Who can vouch for you in the gang?Leslie.Mint.Connor

Denied

5 hours ago, hterag said:

You and Bohannon can come play AS FRIEND , if you boys play a lot and do well at cartels i'll hit you up with member. But I think you boys gotta get used to fighting on this server considering it's very different to GTA and Reborn. I'll msg you ts when I get back from college

Ok we will be on later