Too far

Valkyrie

Recently, it has come to my attention several people who used to be a part of our gang have accused me of hacking. For those of you who know me, and have seen me do stupidly retarded shit, and constantly potato, most of you know this is totally bullshit. I occasionally do sketchy things, yes, but most of this is completely based on luck. The most recent thing that happened, was me making a joke in teamspeak. The extended version of this story, was that I noticed @aleco5 jumping out of the deerstand onto the sandbags. I thought it would be funny if I made it seem like I thought he was lagging, and posted a video to show him 'lagging', and then made it look like I was locking onto someone's head in the video. It has also come to my attention that some previous members of my gang actually have filed reports of me hacking. I have known some of these people for over a year. Here is the video of me 'locking onto people'.

For those of you who have actually hacked in a game, you know that the crosshair snaps to a certain place on the head, and does not lock onto a different spot every time you do it. You can also see me trying to make it look good, and can also see me messing up the snap several times, before I actually do it. And even, when I 'snap' onto @Keneith 's head, the crosshair is all over the place. For those of you 'high tier' players out there who look at this post, please help these ignorant people see that this is not real. It upsets me that I actually have lost friends over something that was meant to be a joke.

@ChicoXL 

Kelly likes this
1 minute ago, McLovin' said:

you don't cheat, ignore the bots that say you do

Yeah, well, some of those people actually happened to be my friends, and it upsets me that they no longer wish to be friends now that they think I'm a 'hacker'.

Sorry for using all of you for my own reasons, but I just was hoping this would make them wake the fuck up and realize that I'm not a hacker.

Edited by Valkyrie
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

Yeah, well, some of those people actually happened to be my friends, and it upsets me that they no longer wish to be friends now that they think I'm a 'hacker'.

Sorry for using all of you for my own reasons, but I just was hoping this would make them wake the fuck up and realize that I'm not a hacker.

#FriendforValk

Just now, Tusken Raider said:

If your not hacking then why bring it up no one cares and the admins will ban you they get enough evidence. I haven't watched the video yet but you could be like 64 bit and use a pull script to try to be better even though it doesn't help.

There is something that exists in this world called the placebo effect. Normally it's only applicable in medical fields, but in this case, if someone starts to believe something too heavily, they will over analyze things, and pick things up that don't actually exist. I said this earlier, I lost a friend that I knew for a year and a half because of my joke, and I am slightly upset that my joke has made someone not want to speak to me anymore. This post was only made for them to see, and realize that their suspicions are ridiculous.

Mr.Purple and Gubber Flexx like this