Too far

Valkyrie

25 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

If your not hacking then why bring it up no one cares and the admins will ban you they get enough evidence. I haven't watched the video yet but you could be like 64 bit and use a pull script to try to be better even though it doesn't help.

Coming from you , the retard who tac views.

Climb in a well and close your eyes

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Coming from you , the retard who tac views.

Climb in a well and close your eyes

I used a in game feature that wasn't disabled? Everyone that q leans should be banned? Or bikstok saying he goes over garage cap by putting vehicles in the exchange at an unrealistic price? You also act like I was the only person on Asylum that used it I know gangs used it before it was disabled on altis and when the video was created almost everyone in asension knows how to do it and did it but the leader did it the most as he gave it out to every new member and said it wasn't against the rules.

kingtoad and .Sean like this
2 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

I used a in game feature that wasn't disabled? Everyone that q leans should be banned? Or bikstok saying he goes over garage cap by putting vehicles in the exchange at an unrealistic price? You also act like I was the only person on Asylum that used it I know gangs used it before it was disabled on altis and when the video was created almost everyone in asension knows how to do it and did it but the leader did it the most as he gave it out to every new member and said it wasn't against the rules.

A. Its been disabled for a long time. You re-bound it to exploit and use it, The only reason you arn't banned longer is because you were utterly useless and it didn't cause a lot of trouble. If ANY veteran or decent players was using that at real cartels outside of tanoa they would be permed.

B. You are compairing an OVER HEAD CAM VIEW to putting ifrits on the exchange?

C. You are telling me AllstarPlaya was telling everyone to tac view? I highly doubt that or theres something seriously wrong with all of you in ascension.

D. Its been against the rules for a long time, pieter got banned for it a month prior to your ban.

Mate, Tiger, .Sean and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Tusken Raider said:

Exposed.gif?fit=468%2C307

You're a fucking retard if you think you were in the right to use command view because it is an arma feature.

.Sean likes this
5 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

A. Its been disabled for a long time. You re-bound it to exploit and use it, The only reason you arn't banned longer is because you were utterly useless and it didn't cause a lot of trouble. If ANY veteran or decent players was using that at real cartels outside of tanoa they would be permed.

B. You are compairing an OVER HEAD CAM VIEW to putting ifrits on the exchange?

C. You are telling me AllstarPlaya was telling everyone to tac view? I highly doubt that or theres something seriously wrong with all of you in ascension.

D. Its been against the rules for a long time, pieter got banned for it a month prior to your ban.

I never knew pieter got banned for it and found once sentence of it saying it was disabled in a patch note in may, but are they not both exploits? Him going around garage cap and me seeing another 20m out. Yes allstar told everyone in the gang and he will not be banned for it due to his relationship with admins,cms and devs. Parker got banned for rdm allstar talked to bamf and he was instantly unbanned also if you think asension is so good the other leader is ban evading but thats of my business. 

kingtoad likes this
13 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

Parker got banned for rdm allstar talked to bamf and he was instantly unbanned also if you think asension is so good the other leader is ban evading but thats of my business. 

The only time I have been banned for RDM was when I shot an admin leaving a bank and it was lifted in about 10 mins. :frog:

never accused you of hacking. 

accused you of consistent lag (wether it's intentional or not I dunno) 

http://plays.tv/s/KxbclMqhpp7Y

http://plays.tv/s/KxbcsPzFWnRN

I know you record though so let's see your perspectives? :shrug:

and yes Valk I was a higher up in your gang, i'm well aware of the things you always did :)

Edited by Das Otter
2 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

I never knew pieter got banned for it and found once sentence of it saying it was disabled in a patch note in may, but are they not both exploits? Him going around garage cap and me seeing another 20m out. Yes allstar told everyone in the gang and he will not be banned for it due to his relationship with admins,cms and devs. Parker got banned for rdm allstar talked to bamf and he was instantly unbanned also if you think asension is so good the other leader is ban evading but thats of my business. 

From what I know the stuff you are saying about allstar and parker are complete lies. I don't know what your issue is but making these stupid accusations saying that he told us to use tac view is a lie because to this day I dont even know how to use it. This just makes you look pathetic.

1 hour ago, Das Otter said:

and yes Valk I was a higher up in your gang, i'm well aware of the things you always did :)

I did not kill the person in this video. I killed the two that were shooting at our tires. This video shows a retarded prospective. The fact that you didn't show yours, and decided to show this one just makes me sick. Here is mine, but I really doubt anyone actually cares.

6abdaf73d6c39297a93440749a45823f.gif

Your buddy seemed to have no problem shooting me in the back. I think you two have just become shit players after playing with that shit gang.

Frizzy likes this
2 hours ago, Das Otter said:

As per your request. 

https://i.gyazo.com/1ca8704e28ad5fcece3904a73b2b675c.mp4

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

I did not kill the person in this video. I killed the two that were shooting at our tires. This video shows a retarded prospective. The fact that you didn't show yours, and decided to show this one just makes me sick. Here is mine, but I really doubt anyone actually cares.

Your buddy seemed to have no problem shooting me in the back. I think you two have just become shit players after playing with that shit gang.

a retarded perspective? it shows someone shooting before even getting out of the ifrit and getting a kill in another ifrit lol. and I was running back reloading after shooting the tire out so didnt see shit

other two pls?

Edited by Das Otter
4 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

and you have access to the player reports on the forums but thats non of my business :FeelsBadMan:  

Frizzy likes this
4 hours ago, Tusken Raider said:

Dont talk shit about my boy allstar. ill fuck you up boi where you from. punk ass bitch. where you from homie. you want to throw hands? where you from soldier. what what what. hit me up if you want to throw. hit me up foo. i started lifting i know how to fight now. hit this punk ass.

Just now, Dom said:

Dont talk shit about my boy allstar. ill fuck you up boi where you from. punk ass bitch. where you from homie. you want to throw hands? where you from soldier. what what what. hit me up if you want to throw. hit me up foo. i started lifting i know how to fight now. hit this punk ass.

ya like that dont cha DOM

Dom likes this
17 hours ago, Das Otter said:

If you're accusing him of killing someone in this ifrit.. then its false accusation.

Have a close look at this image:

be4ac8c8c3d7e8fa32a149ef5eab62a1.png

When the ifrit runs into the other ifrit, @Professor Pericles dies upon impact with the other ifrit.

As we can see from @Valkyrie's perspective, he kills you first.

Which you can clearly see here:

Innocent until proven GUILTY.

Frizzy likes this
22 minutes ago, Sanctus said:

If you're accusing him of killing someone in this ifrit.. then its false accusation.

Have a close look at this image:

be4ac8c8c3d7e8fa32a149ef5eab62a1.png

When the ifrit runs into the other ifrit, @Professor Pericles dies upon impact with the other ifrit.

As we can see from @Valkyrie's perspective, he kills you first.

Which you can clearly see here:

Innocent until proven GUILTY.

Everyone seems to be ignoring my first two videos which where way more damning 

5 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

Everyone seems to be ignoring my first two videos which where way more damning 

Not ignoring it at all. Was just going by the ifrit issue.

First video.. I'm not understanding , he killed you from where exactly? I'm not seeing the picture, what cartel was that at?

2nd video.. does seem somewhat sketch.. as you died out of no where inside the ifrit.. however, did you guys pass him at all? he probably shot the shit out of the ifrit when you guys went by him.

Incase you haven't heard. Lately, he's been having internet issues, causing to almost be unable to play at all.. he's crashed more Orca's then I can count. So that could explain the 2nd video.

6 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Does he hack ? No

Is he laggy as fuck? Yes

Is it intentional? I highly doubt it, if he cared that much about lag switching he would be fighting a hell of a lot more cartels then 1 a week

Why on earth would I lag myself out while flying a helicopter. It's definitely not intentional.