K9 unit please

i am a really serious role player and i would like to be a dog

can you please remove the pointless drug slots and let me be a dog

thank 

edit: this thread is meant for serious role players only so if you are not a serious role player can you please leave thanks

edit 2: also if you are rebel scum please leave this thread this thread is meant for the apd bring your quick peeks somewhere else this is an apd thread and we roleplay here only good rebel roleplayers like @Jimbo! and @Ronald and @Ronald No-Recoil-ington and @Ronald Quarpa and @Ronald Scriptington are allowed

Edited by explicit
rebel scum
Mako, lladnar, Sp0on and 14 others like this
1 hour ago, explicit said:

i am a really serious role player and i would like to be a dog

can you please remove the pointless drug slots and let me be a dog

thank 

edit: this thread is meant for serious role players only so if you are not a serious role player can you please leave thanks

edit 2: also if you are rebel scum please leave this thread this thread is meant for the apd bring your quick peeks somewhere else this is an apd thread and we roleplay here only good rebel roleplayers like @Jimbo! and @Ronald and @Ronald No-Recoil-ington and @Ronald Quarpa and @Ronald Scriptington are allowed

@Trilligy was testing this a long ass time ago I don't know what he gathered from it but I'm assuming the devs already thought about it and weighed alot of possibilities but I do agree that this might potentially be a great feature.

IRRC admins used to control/spectate dogs way back in 4.0/5.0, but I remember talked to Daquan or someone back then (maybe Anders) who used to say it would either crash their client or the server. I can't remember, but I remember talking to an admin about this way back,