Stealing Tigers Likes. Elysium.exe has stopped working.

1 minute ago, Shepurd said:

Well I'm sorry you've been feeling that way. And I'm sorry about what I said about your drinking habits. I know the struggle and I shouldn't have taken it there. I removed the post. I was just really triggered when I posted it. I hope you get better man. again, I apologize for what I said. Hope you get the help you need.

God you are such a woman.

FUCK YOU KIDS ILL BURY ALL OF YOU

Eyad, Don, HardyBxoxo and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Shepurd said:

You're a nice guy too brute, just not when you're drunk :P 

it's not being drunk as such, it's just cause of some shit, being drunk makes me angrier at the moment, it like multiplies my feelings , gonna take a break for a bit and get shit sorted, im aight really but im  truly embarrassed, ill be posting shit memes in a few weeks  and ready to kick primes ass probably ;p

Sneaky and Shepurd like this
Just now, BrutaL said:

it's not being drunk as such, it's just cause of some shit, being drunk makes me angrier at the moment, it like multiplies my feelings , gonna take a break for a bit and get shit sorted, im aight really but im  truly embarrassed, ill be posting shit memes in a few weeks  and ready to kick primes ass probably ;p

Take care man

4 minutes ago, BrutaL said:

Any type of social media or public forums will typically be a bad place when you're in a bad place. If you play a ton of Asylum then maybe take some time for yourself especially if you're dealing with something personal. Asylum will be here when you get back... well the odds drop drastically after the elections on November 8th but you have a few days until then.