Remove Drug Castle Cap

???  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Should Castle be removed and meth house brought back, or should it stay as it is?

• Remove Castle cap
    • Remove Castle cap and re-add meth house cap
    • Keep Castle Cap

^^^^

Its aids, every spot you need to sit at to cap is basically in the open, no one ever fights there, and its really damn far away from everything.

However, we could add meth house cap back instead, it was a good spot for ifrit rushes and fights, people used to fight there alot and I personally like that cap.

Edited by Vulcan
23 minutes ago, Vulcan said:

^^^^

Its aids, every spot you need to sit at to cap is basically in the open, no one ever fights there, and its really damn far away from everything.

However, we could add meth house cap back instead, it was a good spot for ifrit rushes and fights, people used to fight there alot and I personally like that cap.

what cap is meth house EDIT wait is that the second cartel on peninsula 

Edited by Maxwell Santos

How about we just remove the cartels and become a strict rp server, with nlr, really expensive guns, task force radio, no"gangs" just str8 up rp, another example if u wanna rob the bank cops have to rp and you don't need a drill, you do however need to make drilling noises into your mic for all of asylum to hear over the glorious side chat

Steve likes this
50 minutes ago, House. said:

How about we just remove the cartels and become a strict rp server, with nlr, really expensive guns, task force radio, no"gangs" just str8 up rp, another example if u wanna rob the bank cops have to rp and you don't need a drill, you do however need to make drilling noises into your mic for all of asylum to hear over the glorious side chat

no just no...

Aslan likes this
1 hour ago, House. said:

Just now, Bilbo Baggins said:

Lots of officers have signatures similar to that. Besides, weren't you the one complaining about me NOT having my precinct and rank in a signature? :)

But the same color? Be creative, boi! 

I have absolutely no clue what the drug cartel looks like nor have I ever fought in it as I am a career cop, but please, do continue :D

6 hours ago, House. said:

THIS IS ASYLUM WE DONT KNOW WHAT RP IS PLEB